hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Follow My Major Repair
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2009 10:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 14 15 16 17 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/15/2018 10:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I took a picture today of my end result with Dr. Bisanga and placed into into a 3 picture collage. It's important to post that I have not forgotten that there are honest ethical people in the world that are masters at their craft and of course I am grateful. It has made my life easier.

I also know that most of the industry is filled with scumbag marketers that profess their goodness. Nothing could be further from the truth so it's important to get the information out there and leave no man behind. Don't fall for marketing bullshit PRP, tattooing, mega sessions it's all horseshit.

My repair result is still holding up using chest, beard and a limited amount of scalp hair that was left. Understand the math behind it all and you will then understand what is possible long term and for most it's not much. Plenty of well known figures out there that simply gave up and shaved their heads showing the world their scars Joe Rogan, David Lee Roth, etc. I didn't have to do that so I don't forget.

Much of what you see online is bullshit I have been observing it for over almost 20 years now while observing the industry for 32 years.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/18/2018 at 10:22 AM by topcat
 05/16/2018 08:44 AM

Author Icon
pidda
Accomplished Poster

Looks really good. I am happy for you.
 05/16/2018 11:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Hey Pidda thanks I'm happy too.

The main point most should take from my donor pictures is that you are looking at 5000 or less of grafts taken over time. But if you were to understand how the donor thinned out over the years because it too loses density to DHT how thin it all looks now makes perfect sense. It can become fly away hair.

Not a problem for me as I just spray on concealer.

If you look at some of the numbers these young guys are being quoted most especially Turkey that they have 8000+ grafts available it's complete horseshit.

Long term the back of their head the donor area will be close to bald if they take that many and they will be wearing full cap wigs. Sure you do have the odd ball here and there that can support that number but history clearly shows it's not true.

These guys are having their donor area raped they just don't know it and it will become evident over time. Only the clinics that are doing it know it so what does that say about the clinic or the posters preaching it. Who are these posters and what are they up to? Who is the 22 year old JeanDD? Meet him if you plan on taking his advice and flying to Turkey.

It's important information for young guys and hopefully they will see it and start asking themselves some questions. Technology is moving so quick now. Many should just stay away from the marketers and wait it out.

Pidda imagine some poster on these online forums convincing you that you have 8,000 to 10.000 grafts available and you believe it. Then you go to Turkey and they slam the front of your head with 5,000 grafts for 1.00/graft. You tell me is that a good deal? Have to wake these young guys up because they are the target. They go after the young boys with the candy. Come on little boy I have a bag full of hair hop into the van.........it's pathetic.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/16/2018 at 11:46 AM by topcat
 05/02/2019 06:34 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

When I walked into the clinic in 2010 I weighed 196 lbs and this whole repair process was a trigger for several goals some related to the HT industry and others just to become healthier and leaner. I recently competed in a lifting event where I set some national records and my bodyweight represents a loss of 50 lbs over the course of time that I walked into the clinic. My recent competition weight was 146 lbs or 66.6 kgs for those that like gematria. What does this have to do with hairloss and the hair loss industry? Much more then you know. I will have more to say coming real soon.

What I can say for now is that weight loss in general can make those around you feel very uncomfortable as any type of goal achievement becomes a reflection upon themselves My bodyfat level was in the low single digits and this did draws endless stares as most are not use to looking at simply bone, muscle, and skin with hardly any bodyfat.

I felt super strong that day after a 4 day dry fast which is no food or water in order to make that weight. You would have thought I would have been weak but quite the opposite the body is much smarter. It knows it needs food and it sums up all it's resources by eating up all the weakened cells etc (autophagy) This probably represents one of the greatest supplements known to man so how come the marketers don't hype it up? Because you can't make money from it and yet another connection can be made to the marketers working the hair loss industry.

The repair process helped me most especially with being able to sprint. Anyone with hairloss understands that blowing wind or simply running at a high rate of speed can become something to fear. Thankfully that fear was removed.

The weight loss itself benefits me is several ways. I'm healthier, faster, more flexible and generally feel a very high level of energy, something money can't buy. Money is nice but it doesn't work if you are dead. The pictures represent the week after my procedure and the second being a couple of weeks ago.

Note: I do not have chest scarring from the fu extracted from my chest and I can't believe my goals are taking so long but it's worth it.

When it comes to health most people are probably carrying around excess weight which becomes not only a burden on their energy but their longevity. Like carrying around a 50-100 lb sack of potatoes on their back 24/7. They too fall into the same trap of those with hairloss. They listen to these little a-hole marketers that run their mouth. The reality of finding a solution is in finding someone that actually does the work and actually has a result. This is where doctors like Bisanga, Cole, Woods and a few others come into play. They do the work and they don't rely on the little a-hole marketers. Give it some thought and wake the F up.

Edited: 05/03/2019 at 05:32 AM by topcat
 05/24/2019 11:23 PM

Author Icon
wylie
Prolific Poster

Good job on the weightloss, I've been reading on the health benefits of intermittent fasting (eating only 600 calories every few days, or optimally, every other day) and it's absolutely incredible what health benefits result from fasting. How many people know about the benefits of fasting in this country (and not for weightloss, but for improving ones health, especially long term health)? Hardly anyone knows about it, it is not discussed because there is no financial incentive to make money by people eating less. The human body is hard wired to eat and then go a day, or days, without eating. That is how our ancestors the Neanderthals lived.

In the 80's, doctors routinely sent their patients home with 5 mm plugs in rows across their head and told them they would be looking great in no time. Don't believe someone because they have 'Dr.' in front of their name. Greed can make anyone lie.
 05/25/2019 06:33 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Thanks Wylie and you are right on target (nobody makes money) very often with the truth. Same applies with the foods you do eat. There is no money in real food at least not obscene profits. It's ball busting work for very little return and this is why you see marketers hawking processed foods and supplements. That is where the big money can be found.

And yes same applies to hair. I can give the truth but how does one make big money from it. You can't same principles apply which you already know just stating it for others.

I took this picture this morning for something I am working on. It's an average breakfast for me for the last 20+ years plus all the other cholesterol I consume. So how is this all possible? It becomes very hard to wake up people to their mind control in so many areas. Fear is used to control and create profit in many instances and the fear of cholesterol has raked in trillions for those people that create it. Convincing people that all these marketers are full of lies behind the big smile is a daunting task but through repetition some begin to see the deception.

I haven't been to a doctor in over 30 years outside of this HT debacle because I didn't understand the procedure and those that worked in the area of marketing that were selling it but I did learn a very valuable lesson that will not be forgotten nor wasted. These full of crap marketers are every where and it becomes easy to see them at work.

Thanks again.

Edited: 05/25/2019 at 06:42 AM by topcat
 08/17/2019 05:04 PM

Author Icon
wylie
Prolific Poster

Are you still writing a book? A friend of mine I work with has written three books, all novels, all self published, and all available for sale on Amazon. Someone needs to document their experiences with this industry, everyone knows of the long list of victims of these people (for over two decades everyone who got a transplant was sold a sub-standard result) but there is a dearth of information from the victim's perspective.

In the 80's, doctors routinely sent their patients home with 5 mm plugs in rows across their head and told them they would be looking great in no time. Don't believe someone because they have 'Dr.' in front of their name. Greed can make anyone lie.
 08/18/2019 04:44 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Are you still writing a book?

Wylie yes but it's a little more involved as books easily get lost in the ether.

I agree with you 100%. The industry relies on those that are young and filled with shame to just stay quiet which is exactly what happens. It all just needs to be explained in simple terms but on a very large scale.

I just heard a radio spot this morning on DeVry looking for victims that took out a loan, signed up and were promised something they didn't receive. I have heard those DeVry commercials going back 40 years. I guess eventually people wake up and begin to realize there is a remedy for it all it just takes time.

Maybe DeVry though the $100M fine from the FTC was the end of it............it only the beginning.

Edited: 08/22/2019 at 06:50 AM by topcat
Statistics
36362 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 170 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 170 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc