hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: President Trump with hair slicked back
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/02/2019 05:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/02/2019 05:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sometime it's just a matter of changing your hairstyle.

video

article

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 06/02/2019 at 05:46 PM by topcat
 06/04/2019 05:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Did Trump have some type of procedure behind that hairline? Probably. Does he regret it? Very hard to say but that is possible which begs the question for a person that understands marketing very well how would he fall into the trap of having a procedure that may not have been ideal long term?

DESPERATION the same thing many who go online are feeling

These clown marketers you see working this business are not smarter than you are the just take advantage of those in a weak position which is determined by your level of desperation. They don't need to catch all the fish only the ones that take the bait. Marketers are a giant red flag. On occasion you will see them go at each other for a bigger piece of the pie and the mask is removed just as history shows them attacking some of their own patients. On the surface they will keep it polite but it's all a game for them so stay aware.

Desperate doctors also fall into the trap of the marketers as they begin to believe the numbers these same clowns throw out there and in turn pay them in hopes of creating a brand where there is no skill to justify it.

Understand the game and if it's too late ask yourself if you are a victim.

If you decide to have a procedure base it on a brand that was developed over a very long period of time showing actual results while doing the right thing when the right thing was not popular. Sorry but only a handful meet that criteria.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36362 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 164 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 164 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc