hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: SMP- another big problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/20/2019 12:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/20/2019 12:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Scalp micro pigmentation or SMP as it is often called can be of great harm.

We have come across numerous patients that got regular tattooing in name of SMP.

Note the size and color of the dots.

The doctors probably bought the cheapest tattooing machine (or those being hyped by some marketing companies).

Picture courtesy: Dr. Cole

The HARM:

The size and color of dots ensure that anyone looking closely can make out.

When the patient loses his pre-existing hair, he will be left with scalp filled with odd looking dots.

So, just like hair transplants, not all SMP are the same.

Facebook @DR.AClinic
Instagram @drasclinic
Twitter @DrAsClinic1
YouTube @hairtransplantcentre
blogspot @hairrestorationeducation
Tumblr @drarvindposwal

-------------------------
I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email ,
www.fusehair.com
 05/20/2019 04:55 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The problem with tattooing is the ink that disappears does so into the lymph system. Ask the poster Lorenzo who also works in the hair transplant industry. His second recurrence of cancer once again shortly after having this fake ink dot procedure had the cancer traveling to his brain. Of course this was his opinion but we all get to know our own bodies.

You can go to sites where they do strictly tattooing and the forums have several posts about swollen lymph nodes.

So why is this being offered by doctors? Because you have consumers that are desperate for a solution and doctors equally as desperate for additional revenue.

What has happened to Lorenzo? Is he alive? He doesn't post any more. How has this affected his family? His wife and children?

What you can learn from those that have been around this industry for 30+ years is they will do and say anything for money and it's not unique to just this industry.

Dr. A tattooed his own arm with the letter Z to show how it would fade over time. What I saw was a tattoo that appeared to change colors but please correct me if I am wrong as additional follow up on his test was not posted unless I missed it.

Let's see the letter Z today.

One very well known clinic actually photoshopped their result posted to an online forum. I had this verified by an expert.

I would highly suggest staying away from the fake ink dot procedure.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 05/21/2019 04:40 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

There are plenty of online posts asking about the swollen lymph nodes in the neck. Lorenzo was on the right track when he started to connect his recurrence of cancer.

Hi

After my 1st session my lymph node in my neck swelled up ....

Anyone have anything similar after your smp??

The Official SMP Forum

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36362 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 176 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 176 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc