hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Not all CROWN are the same
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/22/2019 02:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/22/2019 02:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Crown comes in different shapes, sizes and design. One man's balding crown may use 2000 grafts whereas another's may gobble up to 6000 grafts.

These pictures give an idea.

For crown baldness remember

- The sq cm bald area

- The type of hair curly or straight.

- Location and number of swirls (1-2) that need recreation.

Facebook @DR.AClinic
Instagram @drasclinic
Twitter @DrAsClinic1
YouTube @hairtransplantcentre
blogspot @hairrestorationeducation
Tumblr @drarvindposwal

-------------------------
I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email ,
www.fusehair.com
 04/28/2019 09:14 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

Nothing worked better for me on the crown then when I crushed up loniten tablets (the actual brand ones, not generic) and added them to a minoxidil vehicle. After several months it was practically filled in. But after a while it stops working, the hair falls out again and at best all you can do is hold the stronger hairs that have a better chance for survival. That I did quite well with minox until recent years.

When it comes to hair transplants everyone should be very cautious and do their homework since there are too many cases of botched surgeries.
 04/30/2019 10:17 PM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email ,
www.fusehair.com
 05/03/2019 06:10 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

HT doctors often prescribe propecia or minoxidil following surgery for better results. Not many apparently are swayed much by lawsuits or any side effects that a certain percentage may get.
 05/10/2019 06:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Truth is most guys under 50 should probably not have any crown work performed and should be advised as such. This magical number of 10,000+ grafts many of the online windbags promote does not exist for the majority. In fact much of the hair transplanted from the donor area can also be lost over time. One needs to understand the math fully before they can even begin to plan on paper first.

Sure the windbags will tell you that you can tattoo it. They will say whatever it is they need to say. Understand they are not like you. They don't feel an obligation to be honest they only feel a need to be smarter then you.

Learn the math.

Joe Biden: not only did he lose his crown hair over time but he probably lost transplanted hair from that same harvested donor area.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36364 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 120 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 120 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc