hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Re-Align or ProTouch Adjust A Bond
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/12/2011 04:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/16/2011 01:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
BRain11
Occasional Poster

Hi Derick. Got it. Thanks.
 05/16/2011 04:33 PM

Author Icon
cocoloco
Regular Poster

Sorry...I've been missing during the weekend. As Derick was saying, it's great for me to have a lot of opinions so I can have as much information as possible. I know I'll have to try a lot of things as it's clear to me that some stuff work for some people, and for other don't.

But it's good to know there are people willing to help. Once I make my mind up about ordering this product or not, I will let you know.
 05/19/2011 06:49 PM

Author Icon
jamesc
Regular Poster

Agree, tried using Adjust-a-Bond for removal before it's just not strong enough. Use it for cleaning my hair line occasionally though. Cheers.
 11/17/2017 09:09 AM

Author Icon
Saksham28
Occasional Poster

Originally posted by: BRain11

Thanks for reply Derick. Yes same I didn't think you were "attacking" me. I am still grateful for the "Hair Softner" you turned me onto to help my rat hair last month. You may be right regarding this product. I am gonna order today from HD to test out again myself just out of curiousity. If it is a better then the alcohol I use for removing and pre attachment I will use myself. Always open for ways to improve and make my life easier and better regarding my hair.

Hello brian, Derick and everyone,
I was searching alternative for ProTouch Adjust A Bond /Re Align and came to this thread. I got my answer but i came to your above reply about "Hair Softner" what Derick advised you and worked for you.
I also use swiss lace and UTS and my hairs become harsh/dry withing 2 3 days and gradually become more and more dry as soon as they become older as you said rat hairs.
I know its old thread and not sure if you or any one read my reply but i wish you tell me about that "Hair Softner" or any other newer ones you or anyone came to know which may keep my hairs soft as they are when new. I use after bath conditioner and some leave in conditioner but they are not much useful.
Kindly help me out
Hair Loss Help » Hair Systems » Re-Align or ProTouch Adjust A Bond

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36225 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 178 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 178 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc