hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: easypiece
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/03/2011 03:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/03/2011 03:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
esprit
Occasional Poster

recently I wanted to try easypiece as a guy told me that they have good systems...but they are not taking orders anymore for those 200 dollars systems...they are making deals with the ones that cost 425 dollars...is anybody here that tested both? I think they are just trying to gain more and more money...
 03/07/2011 01:57 PM

Author Icon
wide parting
Accomplished Poster

The reason i was told from Julian at Easypiece was that Easypiece stopped the budget hair system because they had less control over them than what they get at the other factory that produces their premium systems.
If that is the case then full credit to them for doing so.
The extra that they charge isn't that much more expensive,probably more in line with what HD charge per system and they are good systems and the company itself is good to do business with.
I haven't tried their premium systems but have been lucky enough to see one that another guy had bought from them and i thought that it looked good.
Might give their premium systems a whirl later on when i get round to restocking my back ups to see for myself.
But if you are thinking of using them then i see no reason not to as most of the other reviews i have read regarding Easypiece on the forums have been very favourable regarding the hair quality and product itself.
 03/08/2011 09:38 AM

Author Icon
great chef
Accomplished Poster

ive had 2 systems from easypiece both were very good .
i met wide parting last year at a ba convention he seemed impressed with my system
 03/09/2011 06:15 PM

Author Icon
Torontobaldy
Regular Poster

You were at BA's place with the Easypiece hair on you? Are they better than BA's toplace. I was at BA's a few years ago.
 03/10/2011 01:49 PM

Author Icon
great chef
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Torontobaldy

You were at BA's place with the Easypiece hair on you? Are they better than BA's toplace. I was at BA's a few years ago.

no the convention was in birmingham in the uk . brought a lot of systems from ba but at the time i was wearing a easypiece one.. had very good systems from easypiece but also had good ones from ba ..
 03/16/2011 09:34 AM

Author Icon
wide parting
Accomplished Poster

Yes your system from Easypiece was very nice Great Chef!
One of the reasons i gave them a try and wasn't disappointed with what i recieved at all!
 03/16/2011 12:16 PM

Author Icon
Torontobaldy
Regular Poster

So Easypiece pieces are better than BA"s?
 03/16/2011 12:38 PM

Author Icon
wide parting
Accomplished Poster

I haven't recieved a bad piece from BA and would still buy from him as i have done but the pieces i have recieved from Easypiece have so far been a bit better for me,more so on the hair quality,but as i said it is a close call.
To be honest i think that you need at least 2 reliable companies that you are happy with to rely on for your hair needs.
I know that finding at least 2 can be tricky at times but it can be done it is all down to what you are happy with and how you and them communicate with each other.
It cannot be said enough,get to know your supplier and more importantly let them get to know you and what your needs and expectations are.
 03/30/2011 08:32 AM

Author Icon
ableton
Occasional Poster

I received a lot of email from asypiece last year, it was a beta thing right?
i thought it was a scam.

I guess it wasn't, are they still selling 200 pieces or is it like above said over 400?
 03/30/2011 08:56 AM

Author Icon
wide parting
Accomplished Poster

I believe their Beta scheme is still ongoing.
Yes they ahve suspended the factory budget option for now based on the fact that their instructions weren't always adhered to.They haven't ruled out doing them again though.
This now leaves them with their pricier premium option,which is still a reasonable price.And if they are of better quality that the cheaper option then they will be well worth the money as the cheaper ones i got are great!!
In fact my next order will be with them for one of their Premium systems with the European hair.
Statistics
32078 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 412 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 419 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc