hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fraudulent company - Qingdao Haoren Hair Products company.... stay away from them
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/17/2016 04:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/17/2016 04:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Baldee73
Regular Poster

to make a long story very short

i was solicited by this company in regards to a topic i had posted on this forum and on another in regards to finding a supplier buy lifted injected skin systems.

I was told via email that they could duplicate it for $200 US

i sent payment via western union because they didnt not use Paypal , i think that should have been a red flag for me buy they look legiate what can i say.

AFter many emails back and forth i got tired of the dickering around from them so i asked for a FULL REFUND .

SO they have stopped communicating with me

so if i sent a company $200 US

and if they don't want supply me with the product agreed too and they don't want to issue me a refund so i considered that FRAUD !!!!!!!

in 24 years of wearing this has never happened to me , ive always received a system no matter how shitty it was !! lol

here is there website , email addresses and western union info

i know in another post i said i would not disclose info like this but when i loose $200

i get F*U*C*K*I*N pissed

http://qdhrwig.com

toupeewig@hotmail.com

perfectionhairwig@gmail.com

WESTERN UNION INFO
The receiver's First name: WEIWEI
The receiver's Last name: YAO
Address: No. 8 Zhengzhou Road, Shibei District, Qingdao, China.
Tel : +86-152-66217909

Edited: 10/17/2016 at 05:17 PM by Baldee73
 10/17/2016 10:03 PM

Author Icon
hairwearer_23
Regular Poster

Ah that sucks man.
I usually stop considering company legit if they post pictures of beautiful lustrous hair, even though still not fair.
What is scary is that all of those factories seem to be from Qingdao, the ones I dealt with so far.
 10/18/2016 12:34 AM

Author Icon
the_grinch
Regular Poster

Could be a rogue employee. It happens in China when they are on low wages. A few $200s here and there adds up.
 10/19/2016 04:31 PM

Author Icon
Baldee73
Regular Poster

Ya $200 US was $270 canadian for me
 10/20/2016 12:00 AM

Author Icon
the_grinch
Regular Poster

Last year I ended up on a spam list of Royal Wigs or something from posting on a forum. They (or one chap) was asking me to buy and pay via WU - which struck me as odd but not an immediate red flag. Anyway, I have a regular supplier so I ignored.

About a month later the company sent out messages saying employee was a crook and ran off with all the money. Not sure I would trust the company anymore if employing crooks.

I assume its a lot to do with the agent system that seems to be in operation plus low checks.

Its a very good point for others to read and take note.
 10/28/2016 08:50 PM

Author Icon
bob.guy

after ordering one custom hair piece from china and it turn out to be just poorly constructed with lots of hair shedding,just that one single experience made me stay away from buying any hair unit for any seller in china

tbh you wont find real genuine suppliers out there unless you physically go there and do your research
 11/16/2016 05:57 PM

Author Icon
Baldee73
Regular Poster

UPDATE

So last week i get an email from this joke of a company asking me for my adress.

So i respond in saying after you have dicked me around for so long are you really serious that you want my adress ??

I TOLD THEM I WANT MY BLOODY MONEY BACK , but they ignore that deman and they want my adress !!

after no communication from them for so long how stupid do they think i am ???

i had filed a complaint with western union so maybe they are having issues with western union now maybe ??

i also warned Paypal in case they tried setting up an account
 11/25/2016 04:33 PM

Author Icon
Alexhair2586

Hello hairwearer_23 I'm new here and I see a old post from you about Slavic hair and I'm interested buy me too can you pls tell me how I found your supplier?
Thanks
Statistics
35610 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 390 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 391 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc