hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What Am I Doing Wrong? People Often Look At My Hairline. Pics Inside
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/19/2016 09:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/19/2016 09:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
vor
Regular Poster

Often when I chat with people they glance at my hairline for a second repeatedly, so they must understand that I wear it. Has the hairline got dirty? Am I applying too much glue? What am I doing wrong? It can't be because of the desnity any more, because it's really not that dense anymore. Thank you!

I'm using Ghostbond btw.

http://imgur.com/a/zo0HH
 09/19/2016 10:56 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
the_grinch
Regular Poster

Looking at it there is a shadow. Is it the lace/skin front, seeping glue or dirty? Got a close uo?

Hairline needs more graduation.

Otherwise haircut is nice and colour too.
 09/19/2016 01:44 PM

Author Icon
vor
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: the_grinch

Looking at it there is a shadow. Is it the lace/skin front, seeping glue or dirty? Got a close uo?

Hairline needs more graduation.

Otherwise haircut is nice and colour too.

It's lace front. Yeah, it's probably seeping glue and dirty. What should I do? How do I stop that? Thank you!

http://imgur.com/a/3lCgZ -- a few more pics a few days ago when it wasn't as bad. But with flash, there's no gloss from it so it doesn't show up.
 09/19/2016 08:45 PM

Author Icon
learning
Regular Poster

yep, i'm sure they are noticing that and it is most definitely a giveaway....looks like almost a quarter inch....you said that it probably isnt a density issue because of shedding i assume....perhaps that is bare lace along with dirtglue....i trim all the way back to the hairline anything less and i feel it shows the lace... definitely get graduation it is way to dense at the hairline....but nice hairline contour to match your side hair and nice style
 09/20/2016 10:57 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
the_grinch
Regular Poster

you could apply the tape or glue a 2-3mm behind the very front of the lace. over the next day or say your own body heat tends to warm the tape or glue to seep forward.

You could tissue it clean or if you are able clean up the front with c22 and new table but thats tricky in a mirror for me at least or cotton bud dipped in alcohol.

second set of pics are good. nice piece buddy
 09/20/2016 02:43 PM

Author Icon
vor
Regular Poster

Thanks!

Originally posted by: the_grinch

you could apply the tape or glue a 2-3mm behind the very front of the lace. over the next day or say your own body heat tends to warm the tape or glue to seep forward.

You could tissue it clean or if you are able clean up the front with c22 and new table but thats tricky in a mirror for me at least or cotton bud dipped in alcohol.

second set of pics are good. nice piece buddy

2-3 mm behind the lace? I would be walking around with a lifted hairline then. How is that possible?
I'm cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol now. It's pretty good. Do you think c22 is better? I've heard people also use just olive oil.
 09/26/2016 11:50 AM

Author Icon
wide parting
Accomplished Poster

Biggest problem I see is that you have not trimmed the lace up to the hairline.
The spare lace just causes more problems than it's worth.
If you are uncomfortable with trimming right up to the hairline then leave 1mm max, but there really is no need.
 10/27/2016 10:56 AM

Author Icon
londonlosinit
Regular Poster

ok fella, you have a few issues here..

I dont want to make you paranoid but I think this will help in the long run...so here goes.

1) you have not trimmed back the lace sufficiently and the dirt is getting attracted to the glue pushing through it..cleaning it off with some isopropyl alcohol and a cotton bud will help but....

2) your template is IMO the wrong shape, I assume you have gone with a lot of recession because you feel your sides are a bit weak? if so then you need to look at your density, its too high but mostly the lack of graduaton is a dead giveaway.

3) as mentoned above, both density and graduation

4) the colour is to dark for your sides, you need to come up one maybe two shades, it looks from the pics like you are wearing a #4 you need to come up to a#5 or even a #6, if you look at most people their hair it is lighter on top and at the front than both the back and the top/sides

5) the cut is to blunt, it needs razoring to soften it and give a less uniform length and texture...

I hope this helps...am sorry if I have in any way offended you or made you feel paranoid...

good luck with it!

best

LLI
Statistics
35907 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 414 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 415 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc