hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Locked Topic Locked
Topic Title: Taking questions on LLLT
Topic Summary: For those who wish to be educated on the benefits to your hair
Created On: 04/01/2009 08:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/22/2009 08:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
majorsixth
Accomplished Poster

Nid . You really need to get a grip on what is proven to work means.

Proven to work in relation to hair promoting products means that the results achieved are measurable, and visible.

Have there been studies done which provide evidence that medications help hair loss? Yes

Have you provided any evidence in the laser therapy pictures? NO

Toco-8 claims to provide 42% increase in hair count, this means there would be a substantial visible difference in before and after pictures, and the only persons who would not be able to see this difference would be registered blind.

Do the pictures promoting this product provide this evidence ? NO

Yet can you search this forum for pictures that show visible cosmetic difference through the use of medication? And the answer is most definitely YES

Maybe you should try this search facility it's a blinding invention , if you experience difficultly you could always ask for help from Farrel.

I've just had a look on the hair loss topic and low and behold there's a success story there with pictures called " my success with the big three" Wow! now that's what i call evidence of regrowth. Can you produce evidence of this quality?

Well! I'm waiting to see your before and after pictures which show better results then JSTE08 as posted. Remember these results speak volumes for the use of meds.

Edited: 04/22/2009 at 08:47 AM by majorsixth
 04/22/2009 10:35 AM

Author Icon
jdp710
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Harry Balls

I do have a laser device btw. A 90 diode unit that must be moved three times. Admittedly, compliance has been an issue. The only way this going to work " for me" is if I build a unit big enough to get the job done in one pass. So far I have not seen anything from others to motivate me to do so

Harry Balls,

I've been collecting data on the results of LLLT to help others and I just wanted to ask some question if I may ...

Are you washing your hair immediately before and after your LLLT session?

What brand of shampoo are you using and are you using conditioner before your LLLT session?

How far are the lasers from your scalp?

How long are your treatment times?

How many times per week are you using LLLT?

Which lasers are you using and do they have the focusing lens in them?

If you can answer these questions it would be much appreciated. Thanks

04/22/2009 10:36 AM

Author Icon
amsch
Accomplished Poster

Agreed with harry balls. There are many guys over at regrowth.com who bash everything else than LLLT, and they say Propecia/minox never ever produces results like the laser helmets. That's bullshit, but if you show them pictures of people who had success with those treatments, the majority gets ANGRY and pretends not to see a difference.

However, if you post pics like the one Harry balls just mentioned, they'd say they see no improvement. Letme just tell you an example:
EDIT: Hum, regrowth.com seems to be down at the moment. I'll post the topic later.

Here's the picture:

most of the people over at regrowth said they didn't see a difference, while they saw a HUGE DIFFERENCE on the pics jdp refered to. (see page 1)
 04/25/2009 06:51 AM

Author Icon
Twister
Accomplished Poster

I have to say I was disappointed with the before after photo's from LLLT

The ppl that are really into those laser's "see" things we dont

Its like 2 worlds collidin, it really is

I was over at regrowth lookin at before and after photo's and the forum user's there were ravin about the success of it all

My mouth just dropped open and I wondered what the hell do you see that I dont ?

It amazed me the response these photo's were gettin, when to me the *best* results *to me* looked like they had slowed loss at best

But

Im so open minded that I *am* goin to try LLLT

But, what are the realistic expectations I shud expect ?

No more loss ? A slowin of loss ? Regrowth ?

Also I see no point in ure debate about whats best, drugs or LLLT

Its like a Man from France sayin French is a better language to a Man from US/UK sayin English is a better language

Just my opinion though

BUT I will try it, when ive saved up some extra spendin money

-------------------------
Generic Dut

Generic Foam

Generic Niz
 04/26/2009 03:10 AM

Author Icon
Nidhogge
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Davis

Originally posted by: Nidhogge

Btw ya poser, if LLLT didn't work, thousands of people would not be constructing their own devices and happily reporting positive testimonials over the past few months. Just wait till another year passes bucko.

Poser? Listen scum bag, millions of Americans took out loans for a home they thought they could afford, and are now in deep trouble.

What does quantity over quality have to do with anything?

To reiterate, the photos you have posted show ZERO improvement!

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the mortgage crisis to laser helmets? LOL. Boy do you rule at comparing two things totally unlike each other.

People got destroyed in the Mortgage crisis because of the government forcing banks to engage in easy lending practices (see: Community Reinvestment Act) and the Federal Reserve manipulating (and destroying as always, read Milton Friedman's "The Great Depression") interest rates that ought to be left up to the market.

LLLT, on the other hand, has been around since the mid-80s in clinics and only recently has it become somewhat mainstream thanks to OverMachoGrande.com. For you to expect pictures like Propecia and Minoxidil, drugs that have been out since the early 90s, when I'm one of the oldest laser helmet users in the world and haven't even been doing it for a year is completely preposterous.

The only pictures that I would be able to get that were gathered for years would be that from clinics.

And, what does quantity over quality have to do with anything? That shows how damned little you know about how this whole laser revolution started. It was a handful of us in the beginning, the very early adopters, who built these helmets. After we noticed the results we were getting (I already KNEW LLLT worked from my 6 months of clinical experience) and shared our personal accounts, more people jumped on board. They noticed significant improvement in their hair quality, so then more folks jumped on board.

Pictures will come as LLLT helmets are used for 6 month to 1 year periods. We're still learning the best ways to optimize results, and we're having a blast doing it as well. A&G also found that lasering enhances the results of their product as well.
 04/26/2009 03:10 AM

Author Icon
Nidhogge
Regular Poster

You say they're **PROVEN** to work. I ask you--what the hell is proven? Define proven. If proven means only maintaining your hair, then in my eyes, it does NOT work. If proven means only mild regrowth yet you're still clearly balding to another individual, then it does NOT work.

You are truly an idiot. How can one talk to a another so inept such as you?

Says the guy who writes "a another".
 04/26/2009 03:15 AM

Author Icon
Nidhogge
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Harry Balls

Ridiculous treatments that are a waste of time??? LOL

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...3&enterthread=y

Nid, if you can show me laser results that even remotely come close this or even mine for that matter............ I will sign on.

I do have a laser device btw. A 90 diode unit that must be moved three times. Admittedly, compliance has been an issue. The only way this going to work " for me" is if I build a unit big enough to get the job done in one pass. So far I have not seen anything from others to motivate me to do so.

The photos i have seen so far are questionable for various reasons. They don't necessarily show that it does not work, but I fail to see the wow factor everyone talking about.

Harry, how is inhibiting DHT, a hormone that is largely responsible for making you a man, NOT ridiculous? Feminizing yourself so that you can curb your hair loss is absurd. Minoxidil largely works by increasing bloodflow and opening up ATP channels. Lasering does this as well, and far better than Minoxidil. Combine that with the fact that you have to continue to use Minoxidil day-in and day-out to maintain that "Minox hair", whereas LLLT changes the scalp on a cellular level with each treatment compounding upon the last, and it's a no-brainer. I've used Minoxidil, I've used Propecia, I've dumped both.

Yes, Propecia stopped my hair loss. My MPB problem is largely hormonal, and I attribute that to the usage of prohormones in my earlier years. Therefore, I was a great responder to Propecia. However, my sex drive blew, and I found myself getting more easily emotional and depressed, which is *very* unusual for me. I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy.

You're not going to find photos like the ones you listed above because very few people have engaged in LLLT helmet usage for that long of a period of time. I am one of the few. OMG has posted some great pictures over the months and will be posting some new ones soon before his final HT to fill in the temples. LLLT has cured his hair loss otherwise.
 04/26/2009 03:28 AM

Author Icon
Nidhogge
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: majorsixth

Proven to work in relation to hair promoting products means that the results achieved are measurable, and visible.

Have there been studies done which provide evidence that medications help hair loss? Yes

Toco-8 claims to provide 42% increase in hair count, this means there would be a substantial visible difference in before and after pictures, and the only persons who would not be able to see this difference would be registered blind.

Yet can you search this forum for pictures that show visible cosmetic difference through the use of medication? And the answer is most definitely YES

Maybe you should try this search facility it's a blinding invention , if you experience difficultly you could always ask for help from Farrel.

I've just had a look on the hair loss topic and low and behold there's a success story there with pictures called " my success with the big three" Wow! now that's what i call evidence of regrowth. Can you produce evidence of this quality?

Well! I'm waiting to see your before and after pictures which show better results then JSTE08 as posted. Remember these results speak volumes for the use of meds.

Proven to me means if people come up to you and comment on how your hair has improved and ask you what you have been doing, etc. I could care less about hair count because at the end of the day, all that matters is what your friends and family notice regarding your hair. I'm not saying that Minoxidil and Propecia don't give results. What I'm blasting them for is the fact that they aren't cures for hair loss because they aren't sustainable. Propecia screws up your hormones and body chemistry--you don't go inhibiting an important male hormone and expect to not do any sort of short-term and/or long-term damage.

Minoxidil often gets in the bloodstream and that can cause a host of issues. After all, it is a blood pressure drug...

If you want to keep up on evidence of LLLT working, then follow Regrowth and folks' results with their helmets over the next year. Laser helmeting is a new thing, and as such, you shouldn't expect to see massive results yet. The majority of people haven't even been lasering for 6 months!

Regarding Toco-8--so, you're not impressed with the pictures that they took. However, you still haven't shown any evidence to anyone here that there was not a 42% increase in hair count in at least the areas of the scalp that they were keeping track of hair count. Typically, when hair count is measured, a cubic centimeter of the scalp is used as a baseline over the trial period of the experiment. If that cubic centimeter had 10 hairs and wound up with 14-15 hairs, that's about a 42% improvement. It doesn't mean the *entire scalp* had a 42% improvement...

What exactly are you getting at by trying to be clever with your little search function talk? You think that I don't know that Propecia and Minoxidil work for folks? My point here is there are things that work better, have no side-effects, and in fact will impact your general health in a positive way. Folks like OMG, ImmortalHair, JDP, myself, the doctors at A&G, and many others are spreading the word and people are finding the truth out for themselves. Propecia and Minoxidil will be phased out of existence eventually.
 04/26/2009 04:44 AM

Author Icon
majorsixth
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: majorsixth

Proven to me means if people come up to you and comment on how your hair has improved and ask you what you have been doing, etc. I could care less about hair count because at the end of the day, all that matters is what your friends and family notice regarding your hair. I'm not saying that Minoxidil and Propecia don't give results. What I'm blasting them for is the fact that they aren't cures for hair loss because they aren't sustainable. Propecia screws up your hormones and body chemistry--you don't go inhibiting an important male hormone and expect to not do any sort of short-term and/or long-term damage.

Minoxidil often gets in the bloodstream and that can cause a host of issues. After all, it is a blood pressure drug...

If you want to keep up on evidence of LLLT working, then follow Regrowth and folks' results with their helmets over the next year. Laser helmeting is a new thing, and as such, you shouldn't expect to see massive results yet. The majority of people haven't even been lasering for 6 months!

Regarding Toco-8--so, you're not impressed with the pictures that they took. However, you still haven't shown any evidence to anyone here that there was not a 42% increase in hair count in at least the areas of the scalp that they were keeping track of hair count. Typically, when hair count is measured, a cubic centimeter of the scalp is used as a baseline over the trial period of the experiment. If that cubic centimeter had 10 hairs and wound up with 14-15 hairs, that's about a 42% improvement. It doesn't mean the *entire scalp* had a 42% improvement...

What exactly are you getting at by trying to be clever with your little search function talk? You think that I don't know that Propecia and Minoxidil work for folks? My point here is there are things that work better, have no side-effects, and in fact will impact your general health in a positive way. Folks like OMG, ImmortalHair, JDP, myself, the doctors at A&G, and many others are spreading the word and people are finding the truth out for themselves. Propecia and Minoxidil will be phased out of existence eventually.

It appears Harry Balls showed you the pictures, so i guess there's no need for you to ask for any assistance at the moment. Now these pictures show PROPER results.
Take a good long look at these as they will help you assess your pictures of laser users and their results, well! That's if they ever get any of course.

No matey! I do not need to prove that there wasn't a 42% hair count increase. The pictures speak for them selves. I see no visual evidence of any improvement. If you can? Then i suggest you visit your optician like quickly, since you are in need of immediate eye tests.

You also appear to display memory issues? As I have agreed with you on several occasions that propecia/minoxidil come with side effects. However you keep paraphrasing the point. Ok! one last time. So propecia/minoxidil do come with possible health implications however, they are the best options at the moment, and i also agree that they will be phased out eventually, but the treatments that take their place will be real ones that give, and show results.

Hey! if you get fed up of trying to regrow hair with the lasers, you could alway adapt them to provide your self with a laser light display when your bored. Light them up lads!

Edited: 04/26/2009 at 04:59 AM by majorsixth
 04/26/2009 07:41 AM

Author Icon
Twister
Accomplished Poster

Nid, could answer me a couple of questions plz ?

When you say Fin and Minox will become a thing a thing of the past, do you mean soley to the use of LLLT ?

Also, what kind of result shud someone expect from say somethin OMG wud make ?

Say after 3 months then 6 months ?
What mark are you at ?
What results have you had ?

Wud it be a loss slowin, or a loss stoppin or both with regrowth ?

And as a result Minox and Fin wud no longer be needed ?

Could you explain about the use of emu oil with LLLT ?

Thanx for ure time dude

Generic Dut

Generic Foam

Generic Niz
 04/26/2009 07:57 PM

Author Icon
Davis
Accomplished Poster

Btw ya poser, if LLLT didn't work, thousands of people would not be constructing their own devices and happily reporting positive testimonials over the past few months. Just wait till another year passes bucko.

Poser? Listen scum bag, millions of Americans took out loans for a home they thought they could afford, and are now in deep trouble.

What does quantity over quality have to do with anything?

To reiterate, the photos you have posted show ZERO improvement!

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the mortgage crisis to laser helmets? LOL. Boy do you rule at comparing two things totally unlike each other.

People got destroyed in the Mortgage crisis because of the government forcing banks to engage in easy lending practices (see: Community Reinvestment Act) and the Federal Reserve manipulating (and destroying as always, read Milton Friedman's "The Great Depression") interest rates that ought to be left up to the market.

LLLT, on the other hand, has been around since the mid-80s in clinics and only recently has it become somewhat mainstream thanks to OverMachoGrande.com. For you to expect pictures like Propecia and Minoxidil, drugs that have been out since the early 90s, when I'm one of the oldest laser helmet users in the world and haven't even been doing it for a year is completely preposterous.

The only pictures that I would be able to get that were gathered for years would be that from clinics.

And, what does quantity over quality have to do with anything? That shows how damned little you know about how this whole laser revolution started. It was a handful of us in the beginning, the very early adopters, who built these helmets. After we noticed the results we were getting (I already KNEW LLLT worked from my 6 months of clinical experience) and shared our personal accounts, more people jumped on board. They noticed significant improvement in their hair quality, so then more folks jumped on board.

Pictures will come as LLLT helmets are used for 6 month to 1 year periods. We're still learning the best ways to optimize results, and we're having a blast doing it as well. A&G also found that lasering enhances the results of their product as well.

Revolution? HA! there is no improvement in he pics you posted. You are a straight up loony tune

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.
2nd HT, this time with DR Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.
Came out well, however due to thin hair characteristics, I need more for a fuller look.

3rd HT with Dr Feller 9/09. Roughly 1000 into my crown, and roughly 1500 into the thin front 1/3 portions as well as the hair behind the 2nd HT that receded.
 04/29/2009 01:08 AM

Author Icon
Twister
Accomplished Poster

Bump for Nid

Originally posted by: Twister

Nid, could answer me a couple of questions plz ?

When you say Fin and Minox will become a thing a thing of the past, do you mean soley to the use of LLLT ?

What mark are you at ?

Thanx for ure time dude

Generic Dut

Generic Foam

Generic Niz
 04/29/2009 05:51 PM

Author Icon
Nidhogge
Regular Poster

Majorsixth--

You've still not replied to my offer, which would see me paying out-of-pocket money to supply you with a laser helmet. If you're that scared of your ego being proved wrong on the boards that you'd refuse such an offer, then I feel bad for you.

Davis--

Anybody that I've referred to these threads, unbiasedly may I add, from ImmortalHair or Regrowth thinks you're the complete lunatic here. I'm sure quite a few other forumers were agree as well.

Twister--

Sorry for the delay bud! To answer your questions:

I think that LLLT will play a large contributive role in it, but that growth factor applications such as A&G, the HGF group buys I do with Caregen, etc. in combination with LLLT will completely destroy Fin and Minox. as incredibly viable and healthy treatments, with no side-effects whatsoever.

Of course, I hope that the Primordial Performance topical yields great results too, but only time will tell.

What mark are you at ?

I started late May/early June of last year with a simple 80 diode-helmet that covered my temples and hairline. Results were slow due to the diode amount, but the most immediate result over the course of a month was that the hair had less of a flatness on my scalp. My hair, as it's been withering away over the years, would start to "lay down" on my scalp...no bounce, just dying, withering hairs. I noticed that less of this happened in the course of a month and, of course, none of my hair is flat these days.

If you have the infamous "MPB itch" on your scalp, lasers help alleviate that as well. It's the anti-inflammatory action of the lasers that does the trick there. According to Dr. Maricle, inflammation from excessive scalp DHT leads to a swelled hair follicle, and the anti-inflammatory action of lasering helps to gradually reduce that swelling. This helps to open up the follicle, which allows the hair to push through thicker.

You will notice some visible results in 3 months, but 6 months is where the majority of people notice significant results (70+%).

I've had some temple regrowth, but the main thing is what it's done for my hair that is there. I am a global diffuse thinner with temple recession, yet still have hairs in those temple regions (real small, and spaced out...many dormant follicles). When I started lasering, I made a point to not cut my hair for a year. Well, I only managed 8 months since it was ridiculously long and didn't look good at all, but my hair stylist was surprised at how much thicker my crown was. He goes "Dan, I'm not even kidding, I can't even see your crown here! Keep doin' that lasering stuff", haha.

You should expect thicker and more "livelier" hair. Regrowth can take a long time, or a short time, depending on how long you've lost the hair. If the follicle is completely dead, I'm not sure to be honest if you can get help there. It's too early in the game...we'll have to wait for years of laser helmet usage to see what's up in that area.

Minox--definitely not. Minox. increases blood circulation and opens up ATP channels. Lasers do what Minox. does, except far more effectively. Do a laser treatment session and you'll know what I mean in terms of circulation increasing.

Fin, on the other hand, I wouldn't just straight drop. Perhaps after about 6 months of lasering. If you've been inhibiting DHT with Fin. for a long time, then dropping it suddenly could result in a surge of DHT that could cause some shock hair loss. This is why I'm big on a good diet and internal supplemental regimen, ala

http://www.immortalhair.org

Well, here's the thing on Emu Oil. I spoke to Dr. Maricle about it, and he said that he doesn't feel it's the Emu Oil exclusively that's enhancing absorption of the infrared rays, rather, he feels that it's the same as putting baby oil on your skin before going out tanning. The glistening of the oil enhances the sun's penetration into the skin, and Emu Oil could very well be doing the same for LLLT's infrared rays. That said, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil or heck, even Baby Oil would work well for LLLT.

Because Emu Oil enhances the penetration of other oils (it's a carrier oil) into the skin, then perhaps it does the same for light...but that's just heresy with no science to back it up.

One more thing--lasers enhance the effectiveness of topicals due to increased circulation and mitochondrial excitement. A&G has tested this and found it augments their product, and Dr. Maricle commented that LLLT would do this with any topical out there. Ie. - 15 minutes of lasering, apply topical, 5 more minutes of lasering.

Hope that helps Twister!
 04/30/2009 01:50 AM

Author Icon
Twister
Accomplished Poster

Yes that helps loads Nid !

Thank you

Generic Dut

Generic Foam

Generic Niz
 04/30/2009 03:27 AM

Author Icon
majorsixth
Accomplished Poster

Majorsixth--

You've still not replied to my offer, which would see me paying out-of-pocket money to supply you with a laser helmet. If you're that scared of your ego being proved wrong on the boards that you'd refuse such an offer, then I feel bad for you.

Davis--

Anybody that I've referred to these threads, unbiasedly may I add, from ImmortalHair or Regrowth thinks you're the complete lunatic here. I'm sure quite a few other forumers were agree as well.

Twister--

Sorry for the delay bud! To answer your questions:

I think that LLLT will play a large contributive role in it, but that growth factor applications such as A&G, the HGF group buys I do with Caregen, etc. in combination with LLLT will completely destroy Fin and Minox. as incredibly viable and healthy treatments, with no side-effects whatsoever.

Of course, I hope that the Primordial Performance topical yields great results too, but only time will tell.

What mark are you at ?

I started late May/early June of last year with a simple 80 diode-helmet that covered my temples and hairline. Results were slow due to the diode amount, but the most immediate result over the course of a month was that the hair had less of a flatness on my scalp. My hair, as it's been withering away over the years, would start to "lay down" on my scalp...no bounce, just dying, withering hairs. I noticed that less of this happened in the course of a month and, of course, none of my hair is flat these days.

If you have the infamous "MPB itch" on your scalp, lasers help alleviate that as well. It's the anti-inflammatory action of the lasers that does the trick there. According to Dr. Maricle, inflammation from excessive scalp DHT leads to a swelled hair follicle, and the anti-inflammatory action of lasering helps to gradually reduce that swelling. This helps to open up the follicle, which allows the hair to push through thicker.

You will notice some visible results in 3 months, but 6 months is where the majority of people notice significant results (70+%).

I've had some temple regrowth, but the main thing is what it's done for my hair that is there. I am a global diffuse thinner with temple recession, yet still have hairs in those temple regions (real small, and spaced out...many dormant follicles). When I started lasering, I made a point to not cut my hair for a year. Well, I only managed 8 months since it was ridiculously long and didn't look good at all, but my hair stylist was surprised at how much thicker my crown was. He goes "Dan, I'm not even kidding, I can't even see your crown here! Keep doin' that lasering stuff", haha.

You should expect thicker and more "livelier" hair. Regrowth can take a long time, or a short time, depending on how long you've lost the hair. If the follicle is completely dead, I'm not sure to be honest if you can get help there. It's too early in the game...we'll have to wait for years of laser helmet usage to see what's up in that area.

Minox--definitely not. Minox. increases blood circulation and opens up ATP channels. Lasers do what Minox. does, except far more effectively. Do a laser treatment session and you'll know what I mean in terms of circulation increasing.

Fin, on the other hand, I wouldn't just straight drop. Perhaps after about 6 months of lasering. If you've been inhibiting DHT with Fin. for a long time, then dropping it suddenly could result in a surge of DHT that could cause some shock hair loss. This is why I'm big on a good diet and internal supplemental regimen, ala

http://www.immortalhair.org

Well, here's the thing on Emu Oil. I spoke to Dr. Maricle about it, and he said that he doesn't feel it's the Emu Oil exclusively that's enhancing absorption of the infrared rays, rather, he feels that it's the same as putting baby oil on your skin before going out tanning. The glistening of the oil enhances the sun's penetration into the skin, and Emu Oil could very well be doing the same for LLLT's infrared rays. That said, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil or heck, even Baby Oil would work well for LLLT.

Because Emu Oil enhances the penetration of other oils (it's a carrier oil) into the skin, then perhaps it does the same for light...but that's just heresy with no science to back it up.

One more thing--lasers enhance the effectiveness of topicals due to increased circulation and mitochondrial excitement. A&G has tested this and found it augments their product, and Dr. Maricle commented that LLLT would do this with any topical out there. Ie. - 15 minutes of lasering, apply topical, 5 more minutes of lasering.

Hope that helps Twister!

Do you and your mates over at Immortalhair seriously think Davis is a lunatic? I've read some of his replies to your posts and i think he comes over as rather intelligent. Maybe your attitude would be similar to others that disagree with your views on laser therapy?

It's a policy of mine never to accept offers from those that call me little shit. I hope this sheds some light on your question!
 04/30/2009 09:25 AM

Author Icon
Davis
Accomplished Poster

Davis--

That is fantastic.

In the mean time keep promoting hair loss products which DO NOT work

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.
Came out well, however due to thin hair characteristics, I need more for a fuller look.

3rd HT with Dr Feller 9/09. Roughly 1000 into my crown, and roughly 1500 into the thin front 1/3 portions as well as the hair behind the 2nd HT that receded.
 04/30/2009 10:34 AM

Author Icon
jdp710
Regular Poster

Davis,

I'm curious, have you tried the products that you claim don't work or are basing this on pure speculation?
 04/30/2009 11:21 AM

Author Icon
amsch
Accomplished Poster

jdp1710: I think he is refering to the results (mostly pictures) posted by others.
 04/30/2009 03:49 PM

Author Icon
jdp710
Regular Poster

So in order for a product to work, it needs to regrow lots of hair?

Then how come people just don't stick with minoxidil and call it a day?
 04/30/2009 06:58 PM

Author Icon
Davis
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: jdp710

Davis,

I'm curious, have you tried the products that you claim don't work or are basing this on pure speculation?

I am basing my claims on the before and after photos presented to us by the people pushing these products.

Hair Loss Help » Experimental and New Hair Loss Treatments » Taking questions on LLLT

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
31743 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 13 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 885 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 898 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc