hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: high dose RU
Topic Summary: works better
Created On: 11/17/2015 03:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2015 03:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
kingofchimps
Regular Poster

I am the guy who liked OC and shared my experience. It did not reverse anything but substantially slowed hairloss that it was not noticeable over 6 months period. But over time I feel it lost its efficacy and hairloss accelerated again. I ran out and went back to RU maybe 6 months ago.

But this time. BIG DOSES. 200mg+ per day. Morning and evening, and sometimes only evening. Depends on work. I have not only not lost a single hair, but my hair has thickened big time. People close to me noticed and said it. Hard to show on pics, really was not good on keeping up with pics taking.

For someone who is dealing with hairloss for 13 years having increased thickness is quite unexpected.

I would be interested to see if someone else experience that. It costs money but for me it is worth every penny.

I know some will disagree that you won't need that much but I think over time the receptors perhaps upregulate that you need more to reduce the biding.

If someone tries let me know

-------------------------
Because it is so.
 11/17/2015 04:27 PM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

I once did 400mg of ru a day and I was also on dut 1 per day
I do remember that the hair caliber went to a real thick level

I think you may run into side effects at this dosage though , have you had sex and noticed any issues yet ?

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + Flutamide & Fluridil ~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU only (20mg to 400mg/d 09~11)
RU+Minox 11~15
RU 20 mg/d (in 6ml Neogenic)
Now:
Adenogen
CB 03-01 25mg/d in 6ml Neo
 11/18/2015 03:28 AM

Author Icon
Dench57
Prolific Poster

Careful with the systemic absorption at that dose. Especially considering we don't know the long term effects of RU.
 11/18/2015 07:20 AM

Author Icon
stalk9
Regular Poster

Really say you should be careful about that stuff. It is not available as a marketed drug or treatment for some reason. That is why there is written on a lot of bottles that it is just meant for putting in the shelf and not on your body. Perhaps you should have no health concerns now but perhaps there will be some problem if you go through with this treatment for an extended period of time.
 11/18/2015 10:26 AM

Author Icon
border
Regular Poster

I got serious sides with only 15mg/day, but it didn't show at first, only after many months.

It takes time for it to manifest in a way you can feel, and then you realize you had it all along. It just crept in slowly.

Be very careful.
 11/19/2015 08:57 AM

Author Icon
Travbedaman
Prolific Poster

Im startng to believe more in the upregulation of the AR. if you are taking fin or dut, a smaller ru dose is most likely what someone would want to take (10-20mg).

I went down to from 80mg to 15mg per day a few weeks ago, I am on 1mg of fin daily as well.
 11/20/2015 03:32 PM

Author Icon
TurnBackTime
Regular Poster

You have had hair loss for 13 years and you can't show any pictures to highlight this supposedly "increased thickness" from taking "high dose RU"?

You mean to say that you don't have a single picture when your hair was apparently worse, before taking "high dose RU"?

Is this a April Fool's joke?

Nevermind the fact that we are not in April!

Originally posted by: kingofchimps

I am the guy who liked OC and shared my experience. It did not reverse anything but substantially slowed hairloss that it was not noticeable over 6 months period. But over time I feel it lost its efficacy and hairloss accelerated again. I ran out and went back to RU maybe 6 months ago.

But this time. BIG DOSES. 200mg+ per day. Morning and evening, and sometimes only evening. Depends on work. I have not only not lost a single hair, but my hair has thickened big time. People close to me noticed and said it. Hard to show on pics, really was not good on keeping up with pics taking.

For someone who is dealing with hairloss for 13 years having increased thickness is quite unexpected.

I would be interested to see if someone else experience that. It costs money but for me it is worth every penny.

I know some will disagree that you won't need that much but I think over time the receptors perhaps upregulate that you need more to reduce the biding.

11/22/2015 07:55 PM

Author Icon
Mako17
Occasional Poster

For the OC, was it all the same batch or did you have to keep buying multiple separate batches over the course of 6 months? Also, where did u get the OC from and what form?
 11/25/2015 10:49 AM

Author Icon
stalk9
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Travbedaman
I went down to from 80mg to 15mg per day a few weeks ago, I am on 1mg of fin daily as well.

Wow, how did it feel like with 80mg? Any immediate side effects or something. Rarely hear that someone goes for such a dosage!
 11/25/2015 01:23 PM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

Do you have any sides??

I used to have sides, now no more sides at all... wondering if I should increase dosage.
 11/30/2015 03:29 AM

Author Icon
MyHairlineOuch

My side effects were terrible and the benifits decreased by the day until I gave it up after about 18 months.
 11/30/2015 10:10 AM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: MyHairlineOuch

My side effects were terrible and the benifits decreased by the day until I gave it up after about 18 months.

what side effects???
 12/11/2015 08:28 PM

Author Icon
DontWant2BeBald
Occasional Poster

How can such a bold claim be made but no pictures posted at all?
 01/02/2016 05:25 PM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

any update?
 01/05/2016 04:34 AM

Author Icon
mytg0000
Occasional Poster

Originally posted by: el_duterino

I once did 400mg of ru a day and I was also on dut 1 per day

I do remember that the hair caliber went to a real thick level

I think you may run into side effects at this dosage though , have you had sex and noticed any issues yet ?

==============
Hi , el_duterino .
You use RU(20mg/d) , but CB-03-01(25mg/d) .
The dosage of CB > RU . The price of CB > RU .
Can you share the result and side effect of CB and RU .
Thanks.
 01/08/2016 05:22 AM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

RU hurt my hairline... has this happened to anyone else.. can we reverse the damage...
 09/09/2016 07:08 PM

Author Icon
fin_fighter

El_duterino, question: do you ever get tired of posting garbage on hair loss forums? nearly 4000 posts since 2008 dedicated to your hair what a f#@+#@ sorry waste of existence, please kill yourself, you're about 8 years overdue.
 09/15/2016 01:17 PM

Author Icon
neuron
Regular Poster

fin_fighter what gives you the right to come on here and start insulting people you pass remarkable ballbag.. for your information EL Dut is a highly respected member of this community.. if you have nothing positive to add.. dont say anything at all

1 mg propecia every day
100mgRU mixed in with Neo everyday
Minox every morning
 12/13/2016 08:35 AM

Author Icon
Teevez

I use 50 milligram per day now.

Any update from you kingofchimps?
 01/17/2017 04:26 AM

Author Icon
seanway

Originally posted by: Teevez

I use 50 milligram per day now.

Any update from you kingofchimps?

but how many ml ?

a 5% solution is 50mg / ml

hair loss fighter !!
Statistics
36282 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 288 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 288 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc