hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Significant Updates for CB
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/07/2015 07:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2015 05:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

That's something which can totally replace fn

-------------------------
FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + Flutamide & Fluridil ~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU only (20mg to 400mg/d 09~11)
RU+Minox 11~15
RU 20 mg/d (in 6ml Neogenic)
Now:
Adenogen
CB 03-01 25mg/d in 6ml Neo
 10/26/2015 06:25 PM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: el_duterino

I think that CB is going to be better than ru over time - less sides so you can use more and it's going to work better

The reasons why it's going to be more effective is that the total absence of systemic effects will prevent the body from compensating and making more AR and more T as it senses less dht.

This is were RU isn't so great

It's a life saver that we can get our hands on it years before it may hit the market

It's not cheap but not overly expensive either , 5 usd a day isn't the end of the world and who knows how much the real CB - breezula - end product will cost, it could be quite expensive too as they have to recoup R&D costs.

I bolded the most important part of El duterinos post....and why I have been interested in CB for over two years.....

....thus the lab who just shipped me test samples of OC, TM & Seti ...in a non-harsh gel....is now working on RU & CB in a non-harsh gel.

I use now 10/27/15
DHT=CB in non harsh gel
PGD2=TM in non harsh gel
PGE2=Theradome/Minox Sulphate in non harsh gel
Progenitor Cells="New" growth factor product viaCD34/CD200
Fibrosis=Derminator
Sebum=Chlorine Dioxide
No Scales/Mixing/GBuy necessary
 10/27/2015 05:19 AM

Author Icon
Dench57
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: hairloss18

You seem confused indeed - there are no different types of dht

It's an anti androgen and blocks everything just like any other anti androgen wiht good affinity to the androgen receptor

Did some more research i was confusing different 5 ar types with different types of dht, but i guess what i was getting at is, is this something that can be added to fin for more of an effect since fin only stops 65 percent of dht?

If you can use Fin without side effects - you should use it. It will significantly reduce the amount of DHT in your scalp, attacking your follicles. CB is a nice addition because it blocks both DHT and Testosterone from attacking the hair follicles. Its mainly used by people who can't tolerate Fin though - more hassle and much more expensive. But necessary if you're serious about keeping your hair.
 10/27/2015 06:38 AM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

If you use CB you really don't need fin - plus it wasn't tested in men with very low dht levels so who knows what kind of sides you get

CB or ru are powerful enough to replace fin or dut when properly used

All those heart related side effects reported on these forums in ru users were when mixing fin and ru - not ru alone or fin alone

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen
 10/27/2015 06:39 AM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

If you use CB you really don't need fin - plus it wasn't tested in men with very low dht levels so who knows what kind of sides you get

CB or ru are powerful enough to replace fin or dut when properly used

All those heart related side effects reported on these forums in ru users were when mixing fin and ru - not ru alone or fin alone

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen
 10/27/2015 02:54 PM

Author Icon
midecentury

I've just bought some CB because of this thread. It caused me to Google for results, and I've found several people who say it worked as well as RU for them. If I can get Fin/Dut/RU quality results without sexual side effects, then I will be incredibly happy.
 10/27/2015 05:14 PM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

It definitely can replace fin or dut but you need to be make that it gets well absorbed into the scalp if not it won't work well
Cut your hair real short and apply bit by bit massaging it real hard into the scalp ,
this is proven to help absorption.

Dot just pour it over your head

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen
 10/28/2015 04:15 AM

Author Icon
jazzb
Accomplished Poster

It definitely can replace fin or dut but you need to be make that it gets well absorbed into the scalp if not it won't work well

Cut your hair real short and apply bit by bit massaging it real hard into the scalp ,

this is proven to help absorption.

Dot just pour it over your head

You stopped RU?
 10/28/2015 05:22 AM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

Yes - see my signature

Stopped ru and also minox

minox worked great for hair but definitely messed up my face skin and also made me pee and drink water all the time

Skin is much better since I stopped minox

So now it's CB , adenogen and Neogenic

I have some Garnier serum - the cheap stemox - on it's way from Europe too

CB is going to best hair maintenance drug

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen

Edited: 10/28/2015 at 05:29 AM by el_duterino
 10/28/2015 10:04 AM

Author Icon
Travbedaman
Prolific Poster

Unless all the threads I've seen had fake CB in the past year or two, I can't recall anyone seeing results from CB when it was mixed with ethanol/pg. I can't see neogenic that much better as a vehicle. Wasn't there some type of machine Cosmo was using to get CB into the follicle or something?
 10/28/2015 10:42 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Has cb been proven to be completely safe? And side effect free?
 10/28/2015 10:43 AM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

So you're telling me, that after all this time has passed... worrying about correct vehicle and whatnot for CB... you're saying Neogenic is a suitable vehicle?!? Is it possible that it just mixes well, but perhaps does not get absorbed well into the scalp enough to do it's work? I'm just playing devil's advocate here, I would love for this to be true.. but heh. When something sounds too good to be true, you know..
 10/28/2015 10:48 AM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

el_duterino, why haven't you trialed a PGD2 inhibitor yet?
 10/28/2015 11:32 AM

Author Icon
hairloss18
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Travbedaman

Unless all the threads I've seen had fake CB in the past year or two, I can't recall anyone seeing results from CB when it was mixed with ethanol/pg. I can't see neogenic that much better as a vehicle. Wasn't there some type of machine Cosmo was using to get CB into the follicle or something?

Iontophoresis
 10/28/2015 11:35 AM

Author Icon
hairloss18
Regular Poster

Also whats the vehicle in neogenic if it works couldnt we just buy the vehicle alone and save $
 10/28/2015 01:22 PM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

Also, el_duterino, you have personally got many guys on to RU, I am sure of this.

So now all of a sudden you are saying RU suddenly gave you sides after 10yrs, and you're on to CB now? is there anything back story to this?
 10/28/2015 05:24 PM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

The reason why I wanted to try CB is because my side effects on ru got more noticeable over time , using the same low amount of ru.
Nothing horrible but after 15 years on drugs which affect how male hormones work I know how to sense libido sides.

My take on this is that by using 3 application of ethanolic topical a day for extended time the scalp gets much more poreous . In fact we have studies which link even drinking alcohol wiht an increase of alcohol skin porosity... And I also drink ethanol !

So with this in mind I believe that Neogenic or just ethanol/pg should work fine wiht CB as well.. There is one poster on baldtruth who got results on CB wiht ethanol and pg.

Ethanol dissolves CB completley and the molecule is just 33 dalton larger than ru : 400 - still well under 500 which is the limit for a normal skin to pass molecules.

So again saying that no one got results isn't correct because at least one guy reported results on baldtruth talk - do a search it's Bryan2003.

I am not saying that Neogenic is the best vehicle but I don't see reasons why it would not work well enough, provided you massage it hard enough into the scalp.

Now in terms of results , we also have to keep in mind that many guys were already bald and many hoped for some regrowth or at least a visible cosmetic difference - which again won't really happen with any anti androgen in general.

We had this issue with RU too - many were questioning the results due to lack of obvious before / after photos ...

I will use it in Neo for 6 months and if my hair hasn't changed a bit that will be 100% success in my book.

I may experiment with other vehicles - I still have a pot of phlogel here I tried wiht ru before - but since CB is my only anti androgenic drug it's not hard to notice if hair gets worse over time. I don't use any other internal drug anymore for years .

Yes RU is good - Better than fin/dut for the hairline - no question but that does not mean that there aren't any better new drug available and clearly CB is on its way to be the first future new hair loss prevention drug.

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen

Edited: 10/28/2015 at 05:47 PM by el_duterino
 10/28/2015 05:39 PM

Author Icon
Eller
Regular Poster

The reason why I wanted to try CB is because my side effects on ru got more noticeable over time , using the same low amount of ru.

Nothing horrible but after 15 years on drugs which affect how male hormones work I know how to sense libido sides.

My take on this is that by using 3 application of ethanolic topical a day for extended time the scalp gets much more poreous . In fact we have studies which link even drinking alcohol wiht an increase of alcohol skin porosity... And I also drink ethanol !

So with this in mind I believe that Neogenic or just ethanol/pg should work fine wiht CB as well.. There is one poster on baldtruth who got results on CB wiht ethanol and pg.

Ethanol dissolves CB completley and the molecule is just 33 dalton larger than ru : 400 - still well under 500 which is the limit for a normal skin to pass molecules.

So again saying that no one got results isn't correct because at least one guy reported results on baldtruth talk - do a search it's Barry something.

I am not saying that Neogenic is the best vehicle but I don't see reasons why it would not work well enough, provided you massage it hard enough into the scalp.

Now in terms of results , we also have to keep in mind that many guys were already bald and many hoped for some regrowth or at least a visible cosmetic difference - which again won't really happen with any anti androgen in general.

We had this issue with RU too - many were questioning the results due to lack of obvious before / after photos ...

I will use it in Neo for 6 months and if my hair hasn't changed a bit that will be 100% success in my book.

I may experiment wiht other vehicles but since CB is my only anti androgenic drug it's not hard to notice if hair gets worse over time. I don't use any other internal drug anymore for years .

Yes RU is good - Better than fin/dut for the hairline - no question but that does not mean that there aren't any better new drug available and clearly CB is on its way to be the first future new hair loss prevention drug.

Thanks for the reply El_Dut.

Please keep us updated. This will actually be really interesting to hear your results not only on if CB is effective but also possible sides or lack there of.
 10/28/2015 05:49 PM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

The poster in that other forum is bryan2003 - he used CB in ethanol /Pg And also ru

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.go.../11750009#section=Top

CB molecular weight : 402.5

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen

Edited: 10/28/2015 at 06:24 PM by el_duterino
 10/28/2015 07:49 PM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

Topical ethanol is used as a dermal penetration enhancer in some commercial products. Previous studies have demonstrated that chronic ethanol consumption can also disrupt skin barrier function, leading to increased transdermal penetration. This observation becomes much more relevant if a single drinking episode induces similar changes. The purpose of this study was thus to examine the transdermal penetration of three model chemicals after acute ethanol consumption. Wistar rats were gavaged with either 10, 6, 4.3, 3, 1.5 g/kg ethanol or saline and allowed to recover for 2 or 24 h. Blood and skin ethanol levels were determined and in vitro penetration experiments performed. The herbicide paraquat, industrial solvent N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF), and insect repellent N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET) were used as is model chemicals. Absorption was determined and directly compared between ethanol- and saline-treated skin by calculating enhancement ratios. Blood ethanol levels range from 0.25 to 0.015% at 2 h with skin levels at 12 - 18% of blood values. Ethanol enhances the absorption of paraquat, DMF, and DEET in a dose-dependent fashion. Paraquat and DEET showed no appreciable reduction in enhancement between 2 and 24 h postgavage for the 10-g/kg dose, but DMF did. Enhancement ratios were higher at 24 h for 10 than for 6 g/kg animals, demonstrating a dose-response relationship for recovery time. These studies imply that increased absorption of topical chemical occurs after alcohol ingestion. Both acute and chronic ethanol consumption can compromise the dermal barrier.

http://m.toxsci.oxfordjournals.../content/92/2/349.full

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU+Minox 11~15
Now:
Adenogen
Hair Loss Help » Experimental and New Hair Loss Treatments » Significant Updates for CB

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36096 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 228 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 228 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc