hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Theradome Review by request
Topic Summary: Intro Page 1/28/14, Detail Review 2/5, 60-day 3/17, Factory Tour 4/4, State of the Union 4/10, 6 month update 7/15/14 u
Created On: 01/28/2014 10:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/10/2014 02:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Jojje

Hey guys and gals, been using the theradome for almost 5 weeks now, every day like the creator of Theradome, i shave 1-2 times a week and im only using Theradome as a treatment now.
Got sick of all the pills finasteride/Dutas and kemikals on my head, rogain minox, tricomine and difrent peptides. it helped me keep it for a good long time but i also got some sides.
But i figured i could give the theradome a try, had the minox shed about 5 months ago so nothing is in the way now, i did get some red dots lately and a hair here and there seem to be popping up, but it could be that its just that hairs cycle turn or it could be having and effect, exciting testing this thing will continue using it every day, and it would be great to get the same result as Tamin
 03/10/2014 03:13 PM

Author Icon
summersnow
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Jojje

Hey guys and gals, been using the theradome for almost 5 weeks now, every day like the creator of Theradome, i shave 1-2 times a week and im only using Theradome as a treatment now.

Got sick of all the pills finasteride/Dutas and kemikals on my head, rogain minox, tricomine and difrent peptides. it helped me keep it for a good long time but i also got some sides.

But i figured i could give the theradome a try, had the minox shed about 5 months ago so nothing is in the way now, i did get some red dots lately and a hair here and there seem to be popping up, but it could be that its just that hairs cycle turn or it could be having and effect, exciting testing this thing will continue using it every day, and it would be great to get the same result as Tamin

Ah yes, you are replicating what Tamim did. I will be keeping a close eye on your progress Jojje. Are you going to keep it it everyday for the 4 months and then drop it down to every other day and replicate Tamims treatment plan? I hope you get some great results.

-------------------------
Treatments
0.5 mgs of avodart EOD
Doctor reddys generic dutas EOD
Keto topical every night
Theradome
 03/10/2014 04:55 PM

Author Icon
Freshly
Regular Poster

Stevo and all, I have ordered the Dr Proctor shampoo and cream rinse. In the meantime, I am only using the 15% minox very rarely. My hair is really growing. Very noticeable around the hairline (I was/am miniaturizing around the entire perimeter of the hairline). Also see small hairs sprouting up all around when I part my hair. In the front, it is almost like I have bangs growing. Kind of the thickness there of when I was a kid. I attribute the majority of this to the Theradome. Nearing treatment #50.

Re Dr Bernstein saying that the FDA has only approved 2% minox for women, the FDA has only approved the Theradome for women. Doesn't seem to have stopped any of you guys. Get my point? I have been on 5% for 3 years with none of the sides mentioned. We women can be tough. I wish to treat my hair loss as aggressively as possible. I do take your point re the 15%, as well as the alcohol content in 5%, and will taper down and ultimately discontinue once I begin the min agent 2%, coming soon.

Glad to see more Theradome users reporting results (or lack thereof). Wishing ALL much success!

Min Agent Advanced 2%, 2x day
Nizoral 2%, 1x week
Viviscal, 1-2 per day
Theradome, at least every other day
Dr Proctor Shampoo and Leave-In Conditioner, every other day
 03/11/2014 12:48 AM

Author Icon
Jojje

Originally posted by: summersnow

But i figured i could give the theradome a try, had the minox shed about 5 months ago so nothing is in the way now, i did get some red dots lately and a hair here and there seem to be popping up, but it could be that its just that hairs cycle turn or it could be having and effect, exciting testing this thing [IMG][/IMG] will continue using it every day, and it would be great to get the same result as Tamin [IMG][/IMG]

Ah yes, you are replicating what Tamim did. I will be keeping a close eye on your progress Jojje. Are you going to keep it it everyday for the 4 months and then drop it down to every other day and replicate Tamims treatment plan? I hope you get some great results.

Yea i was thinking of replicating his usage of theradome, he didnt use any other treatments as i know of, and my hairloss has been very similar to his, hopefully the after photo wil be as well
Dropping of to every other day after 4 months depending on the result at that time.

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 12:56 AM by Jojje
 03/11/2014 03:37 AM

Author Icon
Baby John
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: domehead

don't know why guys but my theradome is now charging after a few days of trying to charge it and absolutely nothing worked, i came home from work today thought what the hell give it another go........houston we have lift off!!!!

the led now showing its charging, i don't know maybe some devices have an intermittent led issue where it is actually charging but not lighting up at the back, very puzzling indeed, but super happy the routine will not be broken!

Same exact thing just happened to me last night. Finished a session and put it on the charger - no feedback from the led...

Still had juice in the battery so I powered it back on and it lit up fine, lasers and button. I then paused the treatment and placed the unit in the plugged in cradle. It aborted the session and then recharged normally with the indicator pulsing correctly.

So I think you're right about the intermittent issue with the led/charge circuit. Gonna get my hands on a multimeter and check the charger and cord the next time it happens just to rule that out.

Best of luck.
 03/11/2014 03:41 AM

Author Icon
Jojje

Could be that there is a built in failsafe system so the battery wont be charging up when there is stil alot left.. that way you wont destroy the battery as fast. Its like the laptop computers before they had that system the battery was pretty much crapp after a year, now when they have this system my laptops battery is stil great 3 years later.
 03/11/2014 07:44 AM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

But i figured i could give the theradome a try, had the minox shed about 5 months ago so nothing is in the way now, i did get some red dots lately and a hair here and there seem to be popping up, but it could be that its just that hairs cycle turn or it could be having and effect, exciting testing this thing [IMG][/IMG] will continue using it every day, and it would be great to get the same result as Tamin [IMG][/IMG]

Welcome Jojje,

Just curious why you decided to jump onto our forum/thread after being on the Theradome thread from HLT for the last 3 months?

also...are you a male or female subject?

Respectfully,

Stevo

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 11:56 AM by stevo
 03/11/2014 08:36 AM

Author Icon
Jojje

Originally posted by: stevo

Welcome Jojje,

Just curious why you decided to jump onto our forum/thread after being on the Theradome thread from hairlosstalk for the last 3 months?

Respectfully,

Stevo

Im a male 30 years old. I came here because i have been looking for a forum with theradome users, i seemed to be the only one at that other forum.
And ive read all the pages here and excited to se other peoples results who are a bit further then me. So i thought i could contribute a litle my self
 03/11/2014 08:50 AM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: stevo

Welcome Jojje,

Just curious why you decided to jump onto our forum/thread after being on the Theradome thread from hlt for the last 3 months?

Respectfully,

Stevo

Im a male 30 years old. I came here because i have been looking for a forum with theradome users, i seemed to be the only one at that other forum.

And ive read all the pages here and excited to se other peoples results who are a bit further then me. So i thought i could contribute a litle my self [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for the response Jojje,

hence, confirming your comment below on HLT.

"Great... getting negative rates just for testing out something new and sharing.... lol... thats a great way to encourage people to share and test new stuff, thanks xxxxx thats quite grown up of you."

thus Jojje...... why we have 406 posts here vs. only 30 posts there!

...and thank you for reading ALL prior posts 1st......so you understand why spanky and the stooges were banned so our forum would not end up like yours!

Again...welcome as I think you will be a productive & objective poster eitherway!

Stevo

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 11:55 AM by stevo
 03/11/2014 12:29 PM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Welcome Fellow Theradome Shills!

Specifically in response to another hairsite!

"Amazingly obvious scam, this one. They're loading up forums with shills disguised as users, beware!"

"It's a very positive sign that BTT hasn't been filled with shill accounts for this snake-oil piece of shit yet, unlike certain other forums I could name."

"I say name and shame every person who's a shill, it's annoys me they all out for their own pockets!!!!!"

Hence, why I would like to welcome the following INDEPENDENT SHILLS that bought their own helmet, waited like everyone else, and actually report results eitherway because they actually OWN ONE and do not mind experimenting!

Thus...

1-6. the pmer group including summers and me

7. DomeReviewer

8. Freshly

9. JL3

10. Tisterme

..........and newest shills since Ferrel banned spanky and the stooges!

11. Baby John

12. Jswole

13. Dogem

14. Gsalama

15. Domehead

16. Bald Eagle

17. Jojje

.....thus amazing how much interest there is eitherway when people are able to freely have intelligent conversations without egos and hidden agendas!

And to just sum up further...based on the other theradome threads over run by the same group of stooges.

1. HLF....now dead with only 20 posts total!
2. SAGA....now dead since summers and I left
3. HLT...the last theradome user just left....only 32 posts
4. BTT...just the same stooges...no theradome users ...and only 26 posts

V.S

Hairlosshelp......with over 406 posts....and now 200+ views a day!

Like I said....this forum will end up where it SHOULD be...GOOD, BAD or INDIFFERENT......only time will tell!

In the meantime, it is nice to have a fair and objective moderator like Ferrel to keep this forum clean.....so people can feel free to give CONSTRUCTIVE diologe eitherway!

Keep up the good work everyone and the more the merrier....eitherway!

Respectfully,

Stevo

Edited: 03/12/2014 at 09:22 PM by stevo
 03/11/2014 12:45 PM

Author Icon
Freshly
Regular Poster

A Therdadome user on Dome's blog has been using the device for almost 3 months, and is not seeing results. He tried to return the unit, and was denied because he had not registered it on the day he received it.

I am having some early results and do not intend to return the Theradome. But their adherence to their bureaucratic policy rather than their intent in their advertising has me baffled. Not cool. They have a record of all orders. I have been very pleased with their customer service thus far, but hearing this is problematic. Hoping there is a miscommunication that is easily resolved once Theradome execs are made aware of our united displeasure re this esoteric and stringent rule on their return policy.

Nizoral 2%, 1x week
Viviscal, 1-2 per day
 03/11/2014 12:48 PM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Freshly

A Therdadome user on Dome's blog has been using the device for almost 3 months, and is not seeing results. He tried to return the unit, and was denied because he had not registered it on the day he received it.

I am having some early results and do not intend to return the Theradome. But their adherence to their bureaucratic policy rather than their intent in their advertising has me baffled. Not cool. They have a record of all orders. I have been very pleased with their customer service thus far, but hearing this is problematic. Hoping there is a miscommunication that is easily resolved once Theradome execs are made aware of our united displeasure re this esoteric and stringent rule on their return policy.

I already saw that this am and told DomeReivewer this was not cool.....and thus he is checking into to it!

I will also follow up on my end too!

Although I find it ineteresting that some one is returning well before the 120 days!
 03/11/2014 01:13 PM

Author Icon
Freshly
Regular Poster

Thanks, Stevo for attempting to resolve this. I agree that the user might want to wait a bit longer. I always think it might be 5 minutes before the miracle. But I am also thinking that many are initially shedding or thinning, which Theradome denies, and this, combined with their lack of early results, might be a turn off to some who fear they are being duped.

Again, let me state that I have not incurred any shedding, and I am having early results. I still maintain that the Theradome is very promising and look forward to the 6 month mark.

Nizoral 2%, 1x week
Viviscal, 1-2 per day
 03/11/2014 01:14 PM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Thanks, Stevo for attempting to resolve this. I agree that the user might want to wait a bit longer. I always think it might be 5 minutes before the miracle. But I am also thinking that many are initially shedding or thinning, which Theradome denies, and this, combined with their lack of early results, might be a turn off to some who fear they are being duped.

Again, let me state that I have not incurred any shedding, and I am having early results. I still maintain that the Theradome is very promising and look forward to the 6 month mark.

Already sent them an email on both shedding and returns
 03/11/2014 01:18 PM

Author Icon
Freshly
Regular Poster

"Hence" why this forum works!

Nizoral 2%, 1x week
Viviscal, 1-2 per day
 03/11/2014 06:20 PM

Author Icon
Freshly
Regular Poster

Stevo, is there a way I can send you and/or Ferrel a private message? I used the Help section, but it seems I need a PM icon, I think. Thanks...

Nizoral 2%, 1x week
Viviscal, 1-2 per day
 03/11/2014 08:05 PM

Author Icon
stevo
Accomplished Poster

Stevo, is there a way I can send you and/or Ferrel a private message? I used the Help section, but it seems I need a PM icon, I think. Thanks...

Hi Freshly,

Hmm...did not know this site had PM? I will have to ask summers.

In the meantime, you can email me at jacobshouldbebanned@gmail.com

and "hence".....thank you for the sense of humor...chuckle!

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 09:03 PM by stevo
 03/11/2014 08:35 PM

Author Icon
Fields

Hi all, just did my first theradome treatment today. I have been reading this thread for over a week and have had the thing for 5 or six days but was hesitant to use it after seeing all of the shedding comments.

About me and my hairloss: I'm 38 started noticing thinning hair and receding at about age 22, used minox 5% from age 25 to 27 then stopped and started using it again the past three years. it works alright for me not as well this time as the first time though, it seems to only thicken the crown area too.

Also, I didn't know about the 24 thing to get the 120 day return option until it was too late so I'm a little bummed about that. Anyway, thanks to everyone here for all the info, I will put up some pics soon to start showing progress myself.
 03/11/2014 08:58 PM

Author Icon
Baby John
Regular Poster

Could be that there is a built in failsafe system so the battery wont be charging up when there is stil alot left.. that way you wont destroy the battery as fast. Its like the laptop computers before they had that system the battery was pretty much crapp after a year, now when they have this system my laptops battery is stil great 3 years later.

I can't speak to the quality of the overcharge/shallow charge protection. I'm just gonna assume it's not there. With lithium ion batts you just wanna stay away from either end of the spectrum. I was longer than usual between charges, maybe 5 sessions, but not at the low warning level when this happened. Charger contacts are spring loaded and the connection with the batt looked good.

Still guessing, but I think domehead is correct. The unit is charging and led feedback is just hung up. Will try to check with a meter if it happens again and if good gonna do a session count while in the cradle to see if that gets the led going to confirm.

Just watch out for it

Good luck
 03/11/2014 10:45 PM

Author Icon
JL3
Prolific Poster

Just finished my 33'rd treatment, at roughly every other day immediately after a keto shampoo (hair damp, not soaked). I've had no increased shedding on my end, still around 5 or 6 hairs in the shower. No real change cosmetically, but there has definitely been a change in texture. My hair is much softer now, not sure what to make of that..but it's certainly there.

Regimen:
Minoxidil 1999-present
Finasteride 1mg 2002-present
Regenepure
Theradome
Neogenic
Hair Loss Help » Experimental and New Hair Loss Treatments » Theradome Review by request

<< 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
31853 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 10 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 1327 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 1337 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc