hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Eyebrow loss - need advice!
Topic Summary: Eyebrow loss - don't know what to do!
Created On: 09/26/2016 02:13 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/26/2016 02:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Jpage

Hi everyone, I have lost most of the hair on one side of my eyebrow-the last half of my eyebrow. It's mainly just on one eyebrow but the other is slowly thinning at the end. It's quite a large bald spot on the one eyebrow. Thing is-I've researched online and there's no good info about curing it. I went to a doctor and he said the bald spot, thinning is a quirk of my body and no doctor can help me. This is absurd as I'm only 21 and this is not aging. I want to get alternative nutritional cure or treatment but don't know any - I'm in uk. I don't know if doctor can do blood work and find cause. I've been on psych drugs got past 8 years so don't know if this is partly the cause? I don't know if doctor can help me with finding if it's deficiencies or thyroid? Where should I go for help for this apart from gp who doesn't seem to be helping? I'm on drugs now - olanzapine -antipsychotic. I don't know if this is causing it. Also been through very stressful traumatic event that might have caused it? Would you know of any cures or nutritional advice or what the name is of an alternative therapy or treatment that I could go to? Is it a holistic practitioner what you call it? I don't know specifically what's best alternative natural health treatment for this? Thank you guys. I really hope someone understands and knows what to do if you've also had a similar thing with you? xx

-------------------------
J.page
 04/11/2017 08:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
newandold
Occasional Poster

First get checked to see if that's caused by a medical condition you may have.

Thinning outer eyebrow is typical of HYPOthyroidism.
Google it and you'll see.
Statistics
36189 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 331 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 331 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc