hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Advanced FUE Surgery Workshop - Los Angeles
Topic Summary: October 20-23, 2017 / Crowne Plaza & Marina Hotel / Redondo Beach, California, USA
Created On: 08/02/2017 04:14 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/02/2017 04:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Farrel

On behalf of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), I wish to invite you to Los Angeles for a Regional Live Surgery Workshop to be held October 20-23, 2017 at the Crowne Plaza & Marina Hotel in Redondo Beach, California, USA.

The workshop will be focused on teaching standard and novel methods of linear-scar-free hair transplantation, follicular unit extraction (FUE).

Our faculty draws from an internationally renowned group of hair transplant surgeons known as leaders in their areas of workshop presentations:

Christian Bisanga, MD (Brussels, Belgium) - Manual Sharp Punch FUE and FUE-Strip Combo for Severe Baldness.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD (Miami, FL, USA) - Beard and Eyebrow Restoration by FUE.

Jim Harris, MD (Greenwood Village, CO, USA) - Dull Punches, FUE Donor Management, Unshaven / Long Hair FUE.

Sheldon Kabaker, MD (San Francsico, CA, USA) - Beyond Transplants: Role of Repair of the Hair-Bearing Scalp at the Subgaleal Level.

Parsa Mohebi, MD (Encino, CA, USA) - Robotic FUE Experiences.

Jae Pak, MD (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - Scalp Micro Pigmentation and FUE in The Donor-Challenged.

William Rassman, MD (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - Implanters Current and Future Concepts and Methods.

Ronald Shapiro, MD (Bloomington, MN, USA) - Hairline Reconstruction in Severe Bald and Repair Patients.

Rattapon Thuangtong, MD (Bangkok, Thailand) - When Not to Transplant - Inflammatory Hair Loss, FUE Robotics Experiences.

Sanusi Umar, MD (Redondo Beach, CA, USA) - Nape, Beard and Body Hair Transplants (BHT), Curly Afro-textured hair FUE, FUE and BHT Ergonomics.

Ken Washenik, MD (Beverly Hills, CA, USA) - The Future: Emerging Therapies.

Ken L. Williams, Jr, DO (Irvine, CA, USA) - Lower Level Light Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy in Hair Restoration Experiences.

Both common and innovative FUE tools and equipment will be on exhibit.

REGISTER HERE

I look forward to meeting you there.

Sanusi Umar, MD, FAAD
Workshop Chair
Visit our Website

-------------------------
Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
Statistics
36216 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 256 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 256 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc