hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: voipman - buzz cut pictures
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/16/2016 10:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/18/2016 07:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

when I say it got worse. I should have said it matures like every other ht I have seen with guys who want to keep it short. they look amazing at the start but eventually it just doesn't turn out right. but you've seen the guy in person so people should trust you over me. im just looking at some pictures.

if his hair remained the way it looked in those second set of pictures I posted up I would book at ht with bisanga right now. it looked incredible. but man it just doesn't seem right to me now. its the same with fred. his initial results were amazing but it just doesn't look right. and the fcuker wont post close ups despite many requests from a lot of people

the guys over on hairlosstalk are very pro ht. its easy to see why with all the threads they make about how much better your life is with hair. I get it. id love my hair back. but when I look at hts closer and closer it just doesn't seem worth it. they just don't look that good. obviously every case is different. but in particular this idea of a buzz cut. I just don't see it. I like the idea a lot. create a hairline to frame your face, add some light coverage and keep it short. it does a make a huge difference. but for this to work you need thin hairs that don't have those thick roots. otherwise it just looks odd

the best ive ever seen is this guy.... http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...0&enterthread=y

I don't know how the fcuk he did this but it looks amazing. I sent him a message but I guess he doesn't come here anymore. obviously there aren't any real close ups like sl. but even in the later pictures it still amazing. not pluggy at all. the hairs grow in a natural forward direction/angle.

the only doubt I have about this guy is in his signature he says hes on spironaclotone. topical spiro or oral spiro I dunno? but maybe this has contributed to his outcome. having his real hair regrow with these drugs and at the same time disguising the hairs he has transplanted. I dunno. if not this really is an amazing result. which is odd, because dhi have a pretty bad reputation don't they?

ive yet to see anyone as good as this. why did it turn out the way it did? was his hair naturally thin? was it the technique the clinic used to transplant them? was it plain luck?
 12/19/2016 02:27 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I think if you look at some of the results with very short hair where it looks very good you could probably also say these same patients could have easily passed on the hair transplant and gone for the same look without the additional coverage and it would look just as good. Even better with a slight tan and being fit.

So if that is the case then why take the risk? The risk is very real and it is higher than most are led to believe.

The bigger risk is have pock marked skin. Most especially on balding guys the shine causes the reflection of light really to highlight the distortion. Fred could very well have this distortion I am referring to and without close up pictures we can only go by his word.

A patient will know instantly not only by looking in the mirror but by observing the eye contact of those around them. Sometime when the light reflects just right the observer thinks he sees something then of course the natural reaction is curiosity and even more stares in trying to figure out what it was they saw.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 12/19/2016 at 05:13 AM by topcat
 12/20/2016 02:54 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

BTW Fred has asked for his thread to be removed on at least one forum while also removing all of his pictures...............does this mean anything.............maybe.

Is this a recurring theme amongst patients? YES, YES, YES, and YES

Where do patients go when all of a sudden when they lose their excitement to post many without even showing a final result some of them even hair reps themselves? If you believe the marketers they are happy and moved on but the marketers have proven without a doubt they are liars. Plain and simple they are liars and some of the forums work hand in hand with these liars to help perpetuate a marketing fraud with many of the doctors playing their part. So when they create all these fake threads trying to entice you with what can only be construed as laughable nonsense you need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture. What is even more bizarre they think everyone is like them and will just go along with it all. They are living in their own little world where they are so caught up in making money that they don't even see themselves and this is also why it needs to be pointed out in hopes that they themselves can be helped.

This along with many other points I have posted in the past are potential clues but they are only clues when they are pointed out as many simply cannot see them and even when they are pointed out many will simply dismiss them.

Understand something............this procedure is not reversible and it is not repairable. Yes it can be improved greatly through repair but it can never bring you back to where you were and maybe where you were was an infinitely better place you just need someone to explain that to you.

Guys that think they are going to save a bunch of money by going somewhere because they fell for marketing are clueless to the fact that the procedure is irreversible and the cost to repair it becomes a bottomless pit and it cannot be fully repaired. They need to have that pointed up to them in very strong terms otherwise they simply do not get it. Young guys think they are smart but the marketers deal with the desperation on a daily basis so they know just what to say and how to say it to you.

Sunchyme when you keep pushing for close up photos or ask too many questions all of a sudden now you are the *****. This is part and parcel of how it works and the marketers work to reinforce that belief. You are now the bully for asking or bring up the point. This is why readers/real posters should be careful not to reinforce this tactic as it limits their ability to gather as much information as possible.

If you are a reader understand what it is you are looking at as it is being played out and how some of the forums work hand in hand in all of this and you will make much better decisions. Yes I know they are your friend and you have developed an online connection with some of them.............start asking yourself questions and observe closer.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 12/20/2016 at 03:39 AM by topcat
 12/20/2016 09:50 AM

Author Icon
voipman
Regular Poster

Hi sunchyme1

I have just seen your post and i will post some pics within the next few days.

I am happy with my hair so interested to see your opinion.
 12/21/2016 11:42 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

BTW Fred has asked for his thread to be removed on at least one forum while also removing all of his pictures...............does this mean anything.............maybe.

Is this a recurring theme amongst patients? YES, YES, YES, and YES

Where do patients go when all of a sudden when they lose their excitement to post many without even showing a final result some of them even hair reps themselves? If you believe the marketers they are happy and moved on but the marketers have proven without a doubt they are liars. Plain and simple they are liars and some of the forums work hand in hand with these liars to help perpetuate a marketing fraud with many of the doctors playing their part. So when they create all these fake threads trying to entice you with what can only be construed as laughable nonsense you need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture. What is even more bizarre they think everyone is like them and will just go along with it all. They are living in their own little world where they are so caught up in making money that they don't even see themselves and this is also why it needs to be pointed out in hopes that they themselves can be helped.

This along with many other points I have posted in the past are potential clues but they are only clues when they are pointed out as many simply cannot see them and even when they are pointed out many will simply dismiss them.

Understand something............this procedure is not reversible and it is not repairable. Yes it can be improved greatly through repair but it can never bring you back to where you were and maybe where you were was an infinitely better place you just need someone to explain that to you.

Guys that think they are going to save a bunch of money by going somewhere because they fell for marketing are clueless to the fact that the procedure is irreversible and the cost to repair it becomes a bottomless pit and it cannot be fully repaired. They need to have that pointed up to them in very strong terms otherwise they simply do not get it. Young guys think they are smart but the marketers deal with the desperation on a daily basis so they know just what to say and how to say it to you.

Sunchyme when you keep pushing for close up photos or ask too many questions all of a sudden now you are the *****. This is part and parcel of how it works and the marketers work to reinforce that belief. You are now the bully for asking or bring up the point. This is why readers/real posters should be careful not to reinforce this tactic as it limits their ability to gather as much information as possible.

If you are a reader understand what it is you are looking at as it is being played out and how some of the forums work hand in hand in all of this and you will make much better decisions. Yes I know they are your friend and you have developed an online connection with some of them.............start asking yourself questions and observe closer.

why the fcuk would he do this? I have just checked a bunched a websites and your right hes taken down the photos.

im gonna ask him and see what he says. the thing is he has not just disappeared, he is still active on hairlosstalk.

man I hate bugging people for close ups, I know it makes me look like a prick. but how else I am meant to see EXACTLY how the hair transplant has turned out. photos like sl did were perfect.

ive been told countless of times, including yourself, to go and see some patients in real life before deciding a surgeon to choose. but I cannot just go hopping around Europe doing that. I don't have the time or money. clear hd close ups are the next best thing.

I really don't understand why fred in particular doesn't want to post close ups considering how pro ht he is. is he just lying about how happy he is? maybe he simply doesn't want to look at his hair really close up and get obsessed with it. I can understand that. but he is so pro ht and constantly goes on about all the benefits in life that come with having your hair back, that in my opinion he has a responsibility to show some close ups. so people see exactly what your getting.

he isn't some random guy on the interent over there, he is a very big member there.

Edited: 12/21/2016 at 12:04 PM by sunchyme1
 12/21/2016 11:46 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: voipman

Hi sunchyme1

I have just seen your post and i will post some pics within the next few days.

I am happy with my hair so interested to see your opinion.

hey man thanks a lot I really appreciate it

like I said i like the buzz cut a lot and if i did have surgery i would keep short because i simply don't have enough donor for me to grow it out and style it.

so i would love to see what this looks like.

cheers
 12/21/2016 11:10 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

I asked fred about his threads being deleted. he said his anonymity had been comprised.

so I dunno man, maybe some of those pictures gave his identity away.
 12/26/2016 11:21 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Suncyhme you should try and meet up with Fred if you can.

Voipman did you post the pictures............maybe I missed them

Sunchyme the next giant wave of repair patients will more than likely be coming out of Turkey in my opinion. Only time will tell. If you look at these giant sessions they are doing it's no different than the low hairline strip guys were doing several years back. The numbers do not make sense long term. If you take the average guy that is going to lose 50% of his hair long term and they have a donor of say 20,000 grafts telling young boys they have 8000 grafts available is completely reckless in my opinion and it's predatory.

That total of 20,000 is not all dht resistant so some of it will be lost. Just observe older guys in your general life and once can easily see a thinning of at least 30% or more. So once you start taking 50% of the balance the patient is screwed long term. He can't even wear a hair piece when the time comes it has to be a full cap wig.

Fred has a large hairloss pattern for his age so it could be possible that the hair that was taken from his donor area has been lost to dht. One would need to see it in person or compare recent photos to photos 1 year after the result. This is what makes many guys not good candidates for any type of procedure when looking at it long term.

Edited: 12/26/2016 at 11:44 AM by topcat
 12/26/2016 06:10 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Suncyhme you should try and meet up with Fred if you can.

Voipman did you post the pictures............maybe I missed them

Sunchyme the next giant wave of repair patients will more than likely be coming out of Turkey in my opinion. Only time will tell. If you look at these giant sessions they are doing it's no different than the low hairline strip guys were doing several years back. The numbers do not make sense long term. If you take the average guy that is going to lose 50% of his hair long term and they have a donor of say 20,000 grafts telling young boys they have 8000 grafts available is completely reckless in my opinion and it's predatory.

That total of 20,000 is not all dht resistant so some of it will be lost. Just observe older guys in your general life and once can easily see a thinning of at least 30% or more. So once you start taking 50% of the balance the patient is screwed long term. He can't even wear a hair piece when the time comes it has to be a full cap wig.

Fred has a large hairloss pattern for his age so it could be possible that the hair that was taken from his donor area has been lost to dht. One would need to see it in person or compare recent photos to photos 1 year after the result. This is what makes many guys not good candidates for any type of procedure when looking at it long term.

it looks like meeting up with fred would be the only way to see what his hair actually looks like. though im not sure if he want to after the arguments weve had about his pictures lol. I don't think his hair has fallen out or anything, he seems very happy with it. I just wish the guy would post some clear pictures. but hes taken all his threads down now anyway.

I don't think voipman has posted them yet. I look forward to seeing them though when he does

im vary aware all of the numbers so im being very careful with what I do.

you mention how some of the hair you transplant could be lost over time due to dht. once that transplanted hair had been lost/miniaturised, would there be an obvious scar left behind from the initial insertion by the surgeon?
 12/27/2016 05:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

you mention how some of the hair you transplant could be lost over time due to dht. once that transplanted hair had been lost/miniaturised, would there be an obvious scar left behind from the initial insertion by the surgeon?

Too variables to know for sure if there would be a visible scar or distortion of the skin and that is the risk. Regardless of the doctor patient physiology plays a large part. Then add in the skill of the doctor, staff, size of the punches, etc, etc, etc. It becomes a roll of the dice.

The best one can hope for is using observation to minimize one's risk but minimize never means eliminate as it is always there. This observation over time gives you clues into who has a body of work that spans time along with everything that happens in this industry.

It's not a fluke that someone like Dr. Woods has been attacked over the years. He was a threat to those making easy money along with the other doctors that adopted the same techniques which required more work early on. You have to remember Dr. Woods has been around for about 20 years. So play very close attention to those that attacked him and other doctors that have walked similar paths and this will help reduce your risk.

Like I have continually posted in the past this is a big game for most of the marketers working the forums and that is the biggest red flag of all.

12/30/2016 06:51 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sunchyme there is a recent result on another forum maybe you can search for it and find it.

The patient has has a total of about 5500 grafts extracted over 2 procedures with FUE.

In my opinion his donor area now looks like it is balding. Of course we don't want to make anyone feel bad by pointing it out but it does bring home the point of these large fue sessions. For most it will be years before the damage manifests itself as a bald donor area but the risk is there when doctors start performing this large procedures. Yes it's a good money maker to make up low cost on higher volume but that is only good for the clinic.

Sometimes when patients post there own photos the reality of all this starts to change.

And it's all relative if you don't have a strong donor area to begin with even lower extraction numbers could create a problem. This is why some patients are advised that they might only a 2000 or less available. Every situation is different and many of these younger guys will be facing some hard lessons as they get older.

Edited: 12/30/2016 at 06:58 AM by topcat
 12/30/2016 11:03 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Sunchyme there is a recent result on another forum maybe you can search for it and find it.

The patient has has a total of about 5500 grafts extracted over 2 procedures with FUE.

In my opinion his donor area now looks like it is balding. Of course we don't want to make anyone feel bad by pointing it out but it does bring home the point of these large fue sessions. For most it will be years before the damage manifests itself as a bald donor area but the risk is there when doctors start performing this large procedures. Yes it's a good money maker to make up low cost on higher volume but that is only good for the clinic.

Sometimes when patients post there own photos the reality of all this starts to change.

And it's all relative if you don't have a strong donor area to begin with even lower extraction numbers could create a problem. This is why some patients are advised that they might only a 2000 or less available. Every situation is different and many of these younger guys will be facing some hard lessons as they get older.

i dont suppose you have a link to that ht do you topcat? or some direction to get there. i spend too much time on forums as it is, i dont want to spend hours trying to find a single case lol

i am not a good candidate for a ht full stop so i dont think i will get one to be honest. its too risky. not unless some better treatments come out that can maintain/regrow hair without messing with my hormones.

i have a clear norwood 7 pattern forming with what looks like bad donor area. i think im just *****ed
 12/31/2016 03:02 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

You're not ****ed just the opposite you are informed. If you would have had surgery without having all the information and been misled by a forum marketer then you would have been ****ed.

Sure it's on HTN and the poster is Martian

I would add that he seems to be very happy with the result so on that level he is doing fine But if you look at the donor area you can easily see in 10 years the area will mostly likely become an issue.

So getting back to Turkey...............where are some of these guys coming up with donor capacities of 7000-8000 on these young boys...................it's a red flag and that's the point.

Watch the behavior and actions of those that work in this business. Does it make sense on a logical level and are they simply good at fooling those that don't know any better?

12/31/2016 03:28 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

You're not ****ed just the opposite you are informed. If you would have had surgery without having all the information and been misled by a forum marketer then you would have been ****ed.

Sure it's on HTN and the poster is Martian

I would add that he seems to be very happy with the result so on that level he is doing fine But if you look at the donor area you can easily see in 10 years the area will mostly likely become an issue.

So getting back to Turkey...............where are some of these guys coming up with donor capacities of 7000-8000 on these young boys...................it's a red flag and that's the point.

Watch the behavior and actions of those that work in this business. Does it make sense on a logical level and are they simply good at fooling those that don't know any better?

yes your right i would definitely be *****ed if i had gone through surgery. i just meant in terms of hairloss i am *****ed, there really isnt much i can do beside accept it and wait for better treatments

with htn, which website is that exactly? hairtransplantnetwork?

honestly i havent looked deeply into the market of hair surgery and how it all works and what countries are doing what etc. But i understand what your saying of course regarding red flags etc. Honestly, i think maybe im not smart or perceptive enough to really see whats going on and how everything works. At least at the moment anyway. perhaps that comes with time

Right now i am just trying to see if i can up up with a sensible long term plan. Hence this thread.

i hope voipman does post some pics, but honestly my gut tells me this buzz cut idea isnt a good one and doesnt work. In most cases anyway.

Edited: 12/31/2016 at 03:38 AM by sunchyme1
 12/31/2016 05:17 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes that is the correct forum.

01/02/2017 01:21 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

bump for voipman!!
 01/11/2017 09:40 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

double bump for voipman!!!!

where u at man!
 01/17/2017 04:34 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the screen names on some of these forums are simply marketers having conversations with themselves or other marketers. Which is okay as long as the reader stays aware and watches the posting patterns. Start asking yourself who are the guys?

It's just another red flag to maybe reconsider the procedure.

voipman what is your deal?

01/18/2017 09:21 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the screen names on some of these forums are simply marketers having conversations with themselves or other marketers. Which is okay as long as the reader stays aware and watches the posting patterns. Start asking yourself who are the guys?

It's just another red flag to maybe reconsider the procedure.

voipman what is your deal?

lol that would be pretty fcuked up if voipman was doing this

i just thought hes a guy who doesnt come on to the forums a lot, and just forgot about this thread.

i really would love to see his pics if this guy is real lol

i cannot find any guys who look good with a buzz cut after being very bald pre surgery. including sl. i know youve seen the guy and so have others ive talked to on other forums, and they all say he looks amazing.

but my issue is with the roots. they ALWAYS look pluggy. doesnt matter how many grafts you try to squeeze in, it will always look off. it has to be a placement issue, the depth/angle at which the hairs are transplanted. i dont know. but it doesnt look right.
 01/18/2017 09:23 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

look at these guys

the first one having a ht and keeping it shaved. roots are too thick. doesnt look right at all to me. this is what i see with every guy trying to pull this look off

the second guy is a guy with a full head of hair with it shaved. the difference is clear. he doesnt have these thick looking roots.

so it has to be a placement issue here. nothing to do with density. or how many grafts you have available. when you cut it short like this, it will always look bad.

Hair Loss Help » FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction » voipman - buzz cut pictures

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36173 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 451 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 451 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc