hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FUE - Growth before the shed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/07/2016 03:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2016 03:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Wdwhufc
Regular Poster

Guys

Ok so i've had my FUE transplant

Was just wondering. My new hair that grows before the usual shed/shockloss,is this then actually what it'll look like when it starts to grow, after the shed, in 9-12 months time?

I'm just trying to get an idea

Am i effectively seeing the actual full and end result for a short while, before it sheds? or does some of the transplanted hair actually not grow/nothing happens?

Am i making sense?

Cheers

-------------------------
Been using Nanogen fibres since year 2002ish.
Had a consultation with Advanced Hair studio around 6/7 yrs ago. Looked online. No!
Negative outcome with Total Cover Plus in 2013.
On Fin
Jan 2015 - researching FUE.
FUE 2000 grafts - November 2016...
 12/08/2016 01:41 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

this then actually what it'll look like when it starts to grow, after the shed

Yes it should give you an idea of what it will look like as you can judge the angles and general placement along with the hairs themselves. It all has to match up and have a flow to it that matches the surrounding area.

And yes you are kind of getting an idea of what it might look like 1 year from now at that very short length. So it it all looks good now including the skin itself it sounds positive.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 08/20/2017 12:50 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

I second what topcat says. This should definitely give you an idea of how the final result will look if the retention and yield rate is high.

Good luck.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
Statistics
36217 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 290 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 290 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc