hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Question regarding a 2nd fue hair transplant
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/06/2016 05:58 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/06/2016 05:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Flyersfreak
Regular Poster

Ive read that it takes longer for the 2nd HT to come in, is that true? It may take longer to come in but at 18 months you still should see the full result?
 07/07/2016 02:59 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

After having multiple procedures over 4 decades I have not found that to be true. In fact my healing and growth was actually the best it has ever been after my last few procedures.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 07/07/2016 02:59 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

After having multiple procedures over 4 decades I have not found that to be true. In fact my healing and growth was actually the best it has ever been after my last few procedures.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 07/07/2016 07:09 AM

Author Icon
Flyersfreak
Regular Poster

Thanks topcat!
 07/07/2017 12:27 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Hi Flyers,

That is a great question. I've had 5 procedures altogether. The first one was a strip at the age of 19, and the last 3 were FUE (the last 2 were attempted repairs by that surgeon), and those surgeries were unsuccessful to say the least, therefore I can't really give you an answer based on those surgeries.

However, my 5th procedure was for 6,500 grafts with Dr. Sanusi Umar, and it was the only successful one I had. The variable is that it was a hybrid surgery of beard, body, and whatever head donor I had left.

I am hitting the 18 month mark at the end of this month, and I have continued to notice significant improvement each ensuing month. Obviously beard and body hair is different than head, but the way it is growing and thickening as the months go on, and blending in with my head hair is impressive. I am of the opinion that body and beard hair take a full 18 months to mature, whereas head hair would pretty much be complete by 12 months.

Hope that helps.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

https://dru.com/hair-surgery/successful-hair-transplant-repair-of-strip-surgery/

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
Statistics
36095 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 245 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 245 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc