hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: High fat diet and hair problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2015 09:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2015 09:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Vegas215

There's a rumor that high fat diet could cause hair loss/balding? But how can I build my muscle because muscle building required fats? I eat 0.5 grams of fat per pound. What do you think? I have slightly hair thinning, but not bad, on my near forehead. I need a help please? Should I slightly reduce fats and eat more fiber? Drinking green tea? Taking high quality multivitamin a daily?

Also I was told that low carb diet helps hair growing thicker???? But I thought low carb is the major problem of hair loss?
 09/23/2015 04:07 PM

Author Icon
Aztec
Prolific Poster

Those rumors are garbage. Eat a healthy balanced diet, exercise, minimize sugar intake, and your body will do wonders.

-------------------------
07/2013 1 FUT strip surgery = garbage results and one strip scar

11/25/14 456 FUE scalp grafts into scar with Dr. John Cole = excellent results

10/08/15 second round of scar grafting with Dr. Cole 300 grafts
 09/08/2016 11:32 PM

Author Icon
mahabub88

Hi,

There are a variety of vitamins and minerals that should be included in your daily diet in order to help reduce the loss of hair. Make sure your diet is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, silica, calcium, and iron to reduce or prevent hair loss. These minerals and vitamins can be obtained through a balanced diet. Some foods you should add to your diet to increase hair health include fruits, vegetables, dairy, lean healthy meats, fish, legumes, unsaturated fats, and water. However, when your diet is lacking in proper nutrition, or when you make drastic changes to your current diet, hair loss can result. Try to avoid high amounts of fatty foods and high amounts of Vitamin A in your diet as these have been shown to cause hair loss. As you can see, the foods necessary to achieve healthy hair are the same that are necessary for overall body health.

Mahabub Hassan

Edited: 09/09/2016 at 07:36 AM by Hair Loss Help Moderator
 11/09/2016 02:22 AM

Author Icon
lauraberney3

Don't go by the rumor. Eating the right foods will do neither you nor your hair any harm. In fact, a healthy diet can keep your hair strong and shiny. If your body is not getting enough nutrients, it will show on your hair too. Sometimes, male-/female-pattern baldness or genetic can play a role. When in doubt, you should see a trichologist.
 06/23/2017 03:15 AM

Author Icon
KristinWard

Absolutely not Vegas215, low carb diet does not leads to hair loss. My sister has been using the natural supplement (Low card diet) that not only promotes hair loss, but also helps in boosting up the body metabolism. The supplements gives number of health benefits to the body and even helps in burning out the excess fat from body. You can have a look at the useful source for more details and if you found worth using it, can order the same for getting healthy hairs.

Kristin T Ward
Statistics
36269 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 286 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 286 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc