hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Celebrities Who Have Had a HT
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2005 10:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 31 32 33 34 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/14/2010 03:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Curley

I never would have guessed Alex Lifeson had an HT. I mean the huge bald spot in the back is hard to miss so I thought he was just accepting his baldness. I thought he was going bald in the back and keeping his hair line like happens in some cases. If his hair line is an HT then I don't think it looks bad. I've never seen it combed back though. But I've never seen a pic where it looks bad.
 10/15/2010 10:51 AM

Author Icon
Harry Balls
Accomplished Poster

It may be natural, I know a guy with a similar pattern. But Alex has barely a nw 2 hairline while his vertex is going NW7. He does live in Canada; home of some of the best ht docs in the world.

Live in Tucson 1978

-------------------------
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Harry%20Balls/
 10/17/2010 02:49 PM

Author Icon
ConnArtist
Occasional Poster

If you listened to FSR's Loose Cannons (Pat O'brien, Steve Hartman, Vic Hartman) last Friday you would herd'em touch upon Tom Brady, and their own HT's. It was quite interesting hearing their perspective (and reasons) behind the procedures.
 10/17/2010 04:27 PM

Author Icon
crowngarden
Occasional Poster

Originally posted by: Harry Balls

It may be natural, I know a guy with a similar pattern. But Alex has barely a nw 2 hairline while his vertex is going NW7. He does live in Canada; home of some of the best ht docs in the world.

I have a similar pattern. My hairline is NW1-2 and my vertex is thinned out in a NW6 pattern. When I hair is wet is when it's most noticeable and almost looks like I had an HT for the front of my head (which I have not) because it's just such an uncommon balding pattern. I don't remember ever seeing Alex with a receding hairline. He have very well had a HT if people have noticed donor scars, but it may have been implants in the vertex and not the hairline.
 10/17/2010 05:04 PM

Author Icon
crowngarden
Occasional Poster

When George Takei admitted to have a hair transplant in the 80's, I could not believe it because his hair just does not look like an 80's HT to me.

After viewing some pictures of his "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" appearance though, It's clear he uses some sort of toppik mixed in with a comb over.

10/20/2010 09:33 AM

Author Icon
Jim'll fax it
Regular Poster

I reckon Patrick Kielty (irish comedian known in the uk) must of had a transplant.His hair suddenly seems much thicker on top.
 03/16/2011 02:40 PM

Author Icon
Brix
Accomplished Poster

Actor Enrique Castillo had some bad plug work done.

03/16/2011 07:14 PM

Author Icon
Hair today,Gone tomorrow
Accomplished Poster

That is borderline tragic...there are good doctors out there that should be able to help that out, no? Looks like what the Edge of U2 fame ended up with and now he always wears a beanie.
 08/13/2011 09:23 AM

Author Icon
Sofarsogood
Accomplished Poster

I'm not a Trump fan but saw this picture in the news yesterday:

Why on Earth would he have that silly combover, if he could get some gel and style his hair like the photo above?

The wind seems to style his hair better than he does.

And his hairline doesn't look bad in this pic, although it is a small one.

He looks like a different man here, imo.
Much less silly.

Veteran HT patient. 16 strips since 1992 at PMI, Los Angeles (now Ziering Medical).
1000 graft BHT hairline repair with Dr. Umar 2005.
Full-face video documentation of my repair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEZb42ZrYs
 09/13/2011 08:58 PM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

Perez Hilton seems to have had a hair transplant, with the new hairline too low.
http://www.accesshollywood.com...is-ways_video_1354445

Google for Before pics.

"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
 09/14/2011 05:29 AM

Author Icon
chonger
Accomplished Poster

funny, but these threads often talk of matt damon having a transplant, but now he's sporting a shaved head for a new movie and there doesn't appear to be any thinning areas or scars...hmmm. As for the Donald, there was something in a book about him screaming at his first wife about her making him have bad work done which probably caused his combover...maybe he's had some addt work done to refine the bad work. I watched an episode of the Apprentice where he commented about his hair and actually pulled it back so one of the female contestants could verify that it was his real hair, however, the cameras switched to the back of his head while the contestant looked at his hair so there is still no shot of the hairline. I guess he had work done and the best way to show somebody, but still hide it, is to pull the hair tight against the scalp. I know from looking in the mirror that this hides a lot of the plugginess from mini grafts...which is why i really don't trust HT pics that use this technique.

chonger
 09/14/2011 10:58 AM

Author Icon
mattj
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: takingaction

Perez Hilton seems to have had a hair transplant, with the new hairline too low.

http://www.accesshollywood.com...s_video_1354445

Google for Before pics.

It looks kind of odd, like it's possibly a frontal hairpiece. It looks thicker than the rest of his hair.

I represent Dr Rahal and can be contacted for consultations and advice.

My email.

Dr Rahal's website.
 09/27/2011 11:24 PM

Author Icon
wylie
Prolific Poster

Has anyone mentioned Joe Penny? I remember the show of his from the 80's when he was a pilot and flew in that pink helicopter called Riptide, I believe it was a detective show based in Hawaii.

Link to Joe Penny repair photos

In the 80's, doctors routinely sent their patients home with 5 mm plugs in rows across their head and told them they would be looking great in no time. Don't believe someone because they have 'Dr.' in front of their name. Greed can make anyone lie.
 09/28/2011 08:07 AM

Author Icon
Dens1
Prolific Poster

Castillo looks pathetic

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Dens1/
 10/07/2011 09:22 AM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

Mark McGrath looks like he's had a transplant in front, unnatural-looking when combed back. He's admitted to using Propecia. http://www.details.com/blogs/d...with-mark-mcgrath.html

"Maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I just cannot understand why some people are so reckless with their health."
 12/17/2011 11:37 AM

Author Icon
takingaction
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: chonger

funny, but these threads often talk of matt damon having a transplant, but now he's sporting a shaved head for a new movie and there doesn't appear to be any thinning areas or scars...hmmm. As for the Donald, there was something in a book about him screaming at his first wife about her making him have bad work done which probably caused his combover...maybe he's had some addt work done to refine the bad work. I watched an episode of the Apprentice where he commented about his hair and actually pulled it back so one of the female contestants could verify that it was his real hair, however, the cameras switched to the back of his head while the contestant looked at his hair so there is still no shot of the hairline. I guess he had work done and the best way to show somebody, but still hide it, is to pull the hair tight against the scalp. I know from looking in the mirror that this hides a lot of the plugginess from mini grafts...which is why i really don't trust HT pics that use this technique.

chonger

A few days ago, Entertainment Tonight was interviewing Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon (head still shaved). She joked about his "hair plugs," and he went along with it. Makes you go hmmm.

02/16/2013 12:22 PM

Author Icon
xxxbuster123

I realize this is an old post just wanted to get your guys opinion on MICK JAGGER.
I respect the Stones but I find it very hard to believe that a 68 year old man has better looking hair now then when he was 20 and documented by 1000's of photographs.

I have a few concert DVD's of them and regardless of Jagger running around and dripping wet with sweat, he never NEVER brushes his sweat soaked hair backwards out of his eyes.
 02/16/2013 12:22 PM

Author Icon
xxxbuster123

I realize this is an old post just wanted to get your guys opinion on MICK JAGGER.
I respect the Stones but I find it very hard to believe that a 68 year old man has better looking hair now then when he was 20 and documented by 1000's of photographs.

I have a few concert DVD's of them and regardless of Jagger running around and dripping wet with sweat, he never NEVER brushes his sweat soaked hair backwards out of his eyes.
Statistics
31658 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 1057 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 1064 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc