hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What this says about HASCI's HST...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/20/2016 07:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/20/2016 07:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

HST is the FUE process that claims regrowth - effectively hair multiplication.
HASCI (Hair Science Institute) have always seemed extremely reluctant and frankly I thought evasive in providing definitive documented proof of this hair multiplication in the form of groundbreaking great results.

Perhaps the following case answers the question.

Singer Dean Saunders had I think 3 HST operations at HASCI and then stopped (I believe at the recommendation of the clinic) - the question then is if Hair Multiplication works via HST why would you stop unless you were satisfied ? It has never been satisfactorily answered.

Now Dean Saunders has gone for micropigmentation (putting very small dots of ink on your head to simulate hair) - this tells us two things:
(1) He didn't stop because he was satisfied with his 'results' (such as they were).
(2) HST did not provide the solution to his hair loss so he has resorted to inking his head.

A poster elsewhere called 'aim4hair' highlighted this so thanks to him:-
Deans Saunders micropigmentation of his head.

I had very high hopes for HST at one point - over time as the full head of hair results I was waiting to see from HST just didn't materialise I felt those hopes were misplaced and I said as much on the boards - now for me at least they are COMPLETELY OVER...

-------------------------
A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 12/20/2016 11:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure I was saying it all sounds like bullsh*t 15 years ago then the forum banned me. Then when I was allowed back a few years later the poster Ironman ranted on and on about the technique while posting a gay video claiming it was me. Here is the odd thing about it all the forum allowed his post to stay up while deleting or banning posters that were bringing up valid issues.Why would a forum do that? Why would marketers attack patients with experience?

Wonder what was going on. Doesn't sound right. Maybe it's a clue.

The forum even asked for donations to buy a gift for the doctor for answering questions. Sure I guess we can laugh that they were probably laughing about it. Yes taking advantage of a person when they might be experiencing a weak moment is probably funny to someone who is probably not quite normal.

Ironman finally surfaced with a pathetic shit result in my opinion and could not handle the comments and laughter then just disappeared. He is with all the other patients enjoying their result.

Observation over time.

Doctors that are tattooing heads have already done your research for you.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 12/20/2016 at 12:33 PM by topcat
Statistics
35971 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 207 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 207 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc