hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Are there any good HT Doctors in the UK?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/04/2016 08:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/04/2016 08:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
jakeperez

Hi all

New here. Have been considering a HT for a few years and now getting serious about doing it. I'm 31, approx Norwood 2. Just looking for a modest HT around the forelock (in my mind I'm thinking a finger width additional to my current hairline.

Anyway, when I have begun researching in the past I have seen lots of talk that there are no good HT doctors in the UK and that the best bet for A British guy is to go to Europe (Belgium).

Is this still the case or are there now good doctors in the uk too?

Any advice appreciated :-)
 11/04/2016 04:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Knowing what I know now which has been accumulated over 31 years I would say without a doubt you need to figure out who is the best and travel there. If it's in the UK then great if not then you need to travel.

What is scary is that if I were 23 today and I didn't have the experience and knowledge I possess I probably would still think I could get away without traveling. That traveling is was overkill and that it was possible to maybe go nearby. I probably would slowly talk myself into believing it and I would be wrong.

The thing about Belgium is it's a small area with a group of very highly skilled doctors so it kind of weeds out low skilled players as they would not survive. Larger areas like North America and the UK allow for loads and loads of low skilled but skillfully marketed players. One can easily see this by the loads and loads of horror stories coming out of both countries yet we do not hear about loads and loads of horror stories coming out of Belgium. Why do you suppose that happens to be? Maybe someone has a better explanation and they can post it for us.

I would also suggest crossing off your list any clinic that does tattooing. Find someone that specializes in surgery. We already have one patient that believes his twice recurrence of cancer the second time to his brain is the result of the hair tattoo.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/04/2016 at 04:31 PM by topcat
Statistics
35907 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 369 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 370 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc