hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I'm doubtful that surgeons offer much guidance
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/31/2016 09:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/03/2016 06:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Small procedures are actually what got many into very deep holes because they were not properly guided. Of course some deceived more then others but zero guidance. I could write several chapters on that issue alone but I will keep it short. I was working 78 hour week for a very long time which I suppose was a good lesson in learning to work even harder but unless you are prepared for all the consequences most just don't know of it's probably best to either wait or avoid the procedure.

What you see in the news today revealing information on how much of government works it's just a small taste and most are simply unaware and even some will deny it when it is presented to them. The same can be applied to the hair transplantation industry. This is what happens when you combine a lot of very easy money along with those that want to assume some type of power over it. Doctors will gladly give up some of their power for money and others will gladly take both.

The fact that much of what you see in the online world is carefully crafted and is not innocent conversation but deceptive marketing should be enough but most simply do not see it. As I have stated before when patients that speak too much truth are a threat they are simply attacked or banned. One only needs to observe it all over time. It then creates a situation where those that are researching are no longer safe. Those that are aware would say many in the industry have zero credibility and many of them are working together.

When I worked in the night club business there were 2 nearby clubs. Cassanova's and The Dynasty Club, one had metal detectors at the door and the other a uniformed officer. Each is sending a clear message to potential patrons. Yes they might feel safe seeing the metal detector at the door but what one should really be asking is why is there a metal detector at the front door..............lol................it's a false illusion of safety and in fact it should be a red flag. Young guys don't seem to see the red flags online so they are at risk even those that are considering small procedures. Having those that work in the HT industry attack patients is like having a metal detector.

Takingaction most young guys coming to these forums do not have the life experience to understand politics nor do they care which puts them in an even weaker position then their desperation. Maybe I can give them a quick example that will not cause to much of an uproar. In order for our current president to be where he is today 2 things needed to happen when he was running for state senate here in Illinois. He needed to win his primary which he was clearly losing until a story came out by a newspaper tying his opponent to a sex scandal. Once he got past that he was clearly behind in the general election until something similar happened and some court sealed documents were revealed by I believe it was the same newspaper causing the opponent to drop out of the race which brought in a carpetbagger that was clearly going to lose. The point here is this is the power of information and how it can be used for benefit of some while to the detriment of others.

The hair transplant industry works somewhat in this way as it's a fairly large den of thieves with enough information on each other that it keeps many in line. In order for this all to work you have to be dishonest to begin with as it does not work with honest people. With honest people they clearly need to make something up for example my own experience with being attacked. When everything is clearly explained their story goes out the window because it does not make sense and all the clues are there. The same can be said about many others that have been honest along the way others try to discredit them. So why are doctors working with these people?

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/03/2016 at 07:47 AM by topcat
Statistics
35704 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 630 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 630 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc