hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2300 grafts/FIT/In one session/Dr. Cole
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/19/2006 03:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/19/2006 03:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Forhair
Accomplished Poster

This is a Norwood 4 case, the patient came in November 2005 for a session Of 2300 Grafts via FIT.
He recently sent us his 6 months post up photos taken with his camera.
I arranged the before photos and his after photos so that you could compare the outstanding results.
It is also important to mention that he used the Hair Cycle Biotin Spray with natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory,
and nitric oxide stimulators.

Before and post surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before and after 6 months
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beofre and after-Front view

05/19/2006 08:21 PM

Author Icon
mgert
Prolific Poster

Looks really good. Great growth for six months!
 05/21/2006 05:07 AM

Author Icon
SamsonUK
Accomplished Poster

Wow

Thats what i call a hair restoration!!!!

2k grafts to eliminate the dreaded horsehoe shape is simply wonderful plus it will get fuller

This is what i expect from fue

The evolving result is natural and the patient wont have to grow his hair to layer over the balding area to hide the areas of loss

Can we see the before and after Donor shots in detail

why is everyone so quite on this result as its the best i have seen this month for sure and not many replies or feedback yet ?
 05/21/2006 12:23 PM

Author Icon
Forhair
Accomplished Poster

Thanks Samson,
The after shots were given by the patient himself and with his camera, so i'm pretty limited with this photos...
I will update as soon as i will get more photos of this case.
Thanks.
 05/22/2006 04:57 AM

Author Icon
indian39

This indeed is a great result so far with still improvement to follow.

Thanks for the pics!

06/07/2006 02:52 PM

Author Icon
Dr. Cole
Accomplished Poster

We have been looking for ways to stimulate faster growth since the beginning of time. it's like the holy grail. the moser medical group claims to have found a solution to the ancient mystery, but three years later we are not seeing any products on the market. about 4 years ago we began looking at an all natural ingredient post operative spray that would promote a healthier scalp following surgery. Surgery stimulate considerable inflamation. removal of grafts promotes free radical formation. both impair the nitric oxide pathways. in our hunt we sought anti-inflamatories, antioxidants, and nitric oxide stimulators. we initially began to treat the scalp following surgery, but we were so impressed by the results, that we began using the biotin spray every hour during surgery. the result is faster healing and a much quicker resolution of our scabs. A pleasant suprise was that many patients seem to have faster results. we have many women on the shampoo and conditioner line, as well. they report that their hair grows much faster and some have told us that their hair is longer than it has ever been. Women also tell us that there is less hair in the drain. I suspect that the anagen stimulators in the product line are responsible for this.

much of this is still ancedotal, but we are very impressed thus far. the product line is hair cycle.
 06/07/2006 03:49 PM

Author Icon
Phil Mascallpen
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Dr. Cole

the result is faster healing and a much quicker resolution of our scabs. A pleasant suprise was that many patients seem to have faster results. we have many women on the shampoo and conditioner line, as well. they report that their hair grows much faster and some have told us that their hair is longer than it has ever been. Women also tell us that there is less hair in the drain. I suspect that the anagen stimulators in the product line are responsible for this.

much of this is still ancedotal, but we are very impressed thus far. the product line is hair cycle.

Dr. Cole,

Can you give us an idea of how much faster the healing is now as opposed to before? Also with the scab resolution, what is the time difference between Hair Cycle use and nonuse? Is it measurable in days or weeks? Also with these women with hair longer than ever before, is it possible this could be from not cutting it? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Phil Mascallpen
 06/08/2006 08:02 AM

Author Icon
Forhair
Accomplished Poster

Phil Mascallpen,
Most of our patients are reporting fast healing (5 -12days) , In many cases we see clean donor areas after a 2-3 days...
By using haircycle we see fast growth post hair transplant, In many cases after 4-6 months we see 60-80% growth and overall the hair looks thicker and healthier.
In my 2nd session i used Graftcyte, the donor and reiepient took almost one month to completly heal and for the redness to go away.
In my last session i used haircycle religestly and the result were incredible!
This is how i looked pre and post 1 week from my surgery:

There are more testimonials on the haircycle website: Read Testimonials

And you can read more about haircycle: About haircycle
Haircycle Blog

Haircycle Shop

Edited: 06/08/2006 at 08:07 AM by Forhair
 06/08/2006 02:00 PM

Author Icon
dirty
Accomplished Poster

I'll attest to the hair cycle biotin spray. I used the stuff starting a few hours after my surgery. My scabs were 100% gone by day 7, and my redness on all but a small bit of my head was literally gone by week 2. I still have a touch of discoloration in some spots, nothing major. I am using up my 2nd bottle right now. I am over 3 weeks out of surgery.

I'm using the shampoo too. We'll see what my results look like at 4 months.

Edited: 06/09/2006 at 10:45 PM by dirty
 06/08/2006 02:07 PM

Author Icon
Forhair
Accomplished Poster

Good stuff Dirty...i don't see haircycle in your signature...
 06/08/2006 04:09 PM

Author Icon
FITness
Occasional Poster

Hey everyone,

I've even notice from a few female acquaintances that HairCycle shampoo does actually give a more fuller apperance to hair. Not to mention that the products promote healthy hair and better yet hair growth!
 06/12/2006 07:48 PM

Author Icon
Dr. Cole
Accomplished Poster

Females often have problems achieiving hair length. Many have their hair cut only twice a year for this reason with minimal increase in length between clippings. You may ask, why cut it at all? They do this in order to shape the hair and to remove "split ends". Women who have followed this bi-annual routine for years have been using Hair Cycle Shampoo and Hair Cycle Conditioner. The two are complimentary and designed to be used together. Typically, women will use two bottles of shampoo for every bottle of conditioner, however. Most men do not use conditioner, but the Hair Cycle Conditioner is a healthy product especially for those who have problems with their hair growth, shine, etc.

The question was, is their hair length greater because they are not cutting their hair or becasue of Hair Cycle products. The answer is that they continue to cut their hair along the same schedule, but the females and their hair dressors note an increased length between clippings. The females also note that their hair is fuller and longer than it has ever been.

Hair Cycle has natural ingredients designed to promote anagen, stimulate growth, and convert telogen hairs into growing anagen hairs. They are healthy products for your scalp. Most shampoos will lather much better than Hair Cycle. lather is really due to sodium laurel sulfate. The lathering agents in most shampoos are basically engine degressors. they are not healthy for your scalp. Lather is something the cosmetic industry tricks you into thinking you need. It is not necessary to clean your scalp and actually has harmful effects. Lather is also something you are not going to want much of following a transplant. following a transplant, you want a clean, healthy environment from a shampoo that produces minimal lather so that you can more easily rinse the product out of your hair. You certainly don't want to allow build up of engine degressor over fresh incision wounds.

Hair Cycle has anti-inflamatories and anti-oxidants along with two natural ingredients that help to digrest crusts and protein debris. This is why they crusts lift more easily. If you still have crusts after 10 days, it is because you are not washing your scalp agressively enough. I recomend that you use a fine tooth comb after 10 days to lift the crusts off your scalp. you will find they come off much easier without loose fragments of hair when you use Hair Cycle. the anti-inflamatories will reduce redness, but they will not eliminate it altogether. those individuals who have bright pink scalps, especially the Irish, are going to have a pink scalp regardless of what you do, but the pinkness can be attenuated or decreased with Hair Cycle products. We also recomend the post-operative wound gel for the donor strip incision line following surgery to promote healing and reduced redness.

I begin using Hair Cycle at the onset of surgery. As soon as the first insicion is made we lightly mist the recipient area every hour. we continue this throughout the procedure and every hour while awake in the post-operative phase of the procedure.

We often hair patients come to us for multiple day procedures that can span into a second week. we found that the scabs literally lifted off the scalp leaving the grafted hairs in place literaly a days following the procedure. This is something your physician can do for you if you desire. we do not recomend that you try it immediatly after surgery becasue you might accidentally dislodge a graft. we have not studied it, but i suspect it is safe for you to begin lifting scabs by the 5th day. If you look at wound healing, you see that a rapid proliferative phase begins on the 4th day and collegen bonds begin to form binding graft to incision wound.
 06/13/2006 07:06 PM

Author Icon
Mike S.
Accomplished Poster

Is Haircycle something just for post-transplant patients? Or is it something that can be used by anyone?
 06/14/2006 06:15 AM

Author Icon
Dr. Cole
Accomplished Poster

i was talking with a young lady this morning. she exclaimed that it is really amazing what it has done with her hair. her whole family has noted that it has made a tremendous difference with her hair. she has no hair loss.

Haircycle is a very healthy every day product for anyone who has hair. it is much healthier than the majority of shampoos on the market. Remeber you can fill your body with chemicals and drugs that are FDA approved, but at the end of the day, nature usually knows best. i am sorry to say that it is not going to help those with psoriasis of the scalp though new formulations may be forth coming.
Statistics
36339 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 189 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 189 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc