hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Locked Topic Locked
Topic Title: Current list of outstanding surgeons (Worldwide)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/11/2006 08:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/04/2010 01:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
TAC49
Occasional Poster

This is the stupidest thread on this forum. Yeah let's compile a list of different people's OPINIONS!!! Wow, it must be accurate eh?!! Soooooo dum; wait, let's start a new list...top pizza joints in Canada!!!!! Wow, lamest thread...and 3 years of it?!!! Lol dum
 11/04/2010 02:14 PM

Author Icon
Sparky
Occasional Poster

Well the thread had died before rkelly the Dr Sword shill brought it back
 11/04/2010 02:30 PM

Author Icon
sc64
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: TAC49

This is the stupidest thread on this forum. Yeah let's compile a list of different people's OPINIONS!!! Wow, it must be accurate eh?!! Soooooo dum; wait, let's start a new list...top pizza joints in Canada!!!!! Wow, lamest thread...and 3 years of it?!!! Lol dum

This thread has been dead for 3 years, it's not the stupidest but was restarted buy a obvious shill now thats stupid.
 11/04/2010 04:07 PM

Author Icon
Sparky
Occasional Poster

This will only hurt the Dr that he is shilling for, I dont get why they never understand that?
 11/16/2010 08:18 AM

Author Icon
krauss
Occasional Poster

Originally posted by: Riley

Truthfinder

I have seen about 2 dozen in person from Bernstein, Feller, True - Dorin, H&W,MHR and Shapiro. Based upon that I would say that Feller, H&W and Shapiro could all do a great job. It depends on objectives and preference. I won't comment on any other docs because I have not seen any in person. Cole, Armani, Rahal in addition to the 3 I recommended above have very big followings as you can tell by reading the posts on this board. FYI I chose Feller. Good luck

11/16/2010 08:19 AM

Author Icon
krauss
Occasional Poster

Im glad i saw someone mentioned Dr. Shapiro. I have a consultation in December.
 12/30/2010 12:57 PM

Author Icon
Atticus
Accomplished Poster

You can add Dr. Sanusi Umar for FUE/SFET and BHT. www.dermhairclinic.com He has several videos and photos on this forum. Great artist/surgeon.

Atticus

Originally posted by: Truthfinder

Hiya,

I'm not 100% sure yet whether to go for a ht or not since this is a quite big and lifelong decision. anyway, knowing more about reputable surgeons can definitely not hurt; so, i've just spent a couple of moments ;-) and compiled an alphabetical mini directory of big names and their techniques. hope, that's also helpful for others as a start for further research.

it would be great if anybody could complete the list to make it more comprehensive

(eg. other outstanding names, max. HT per session, BHT, speciality, cost per graft etc.)

Dr. Armani, FUSS, FUE, www.alviarmanihairtransplants.com, Los Angeles, New York, Madrid, Toronto, Chicago

Dr. Alan Bauman, FUE, FOX, www.baumanmedical.com, Florida

Dr. Carlos Bazan, FUE, www.itzan.com, Mexico

Dr. Bob Bernstein, FUT, FUE, www.bernsteinmedical.com, New York and New Jersey

Dr. Christian Bisanga, FUE, FUI, BHR clinic Brussels

Dr. John Cole, FIT, BHT, www.forhair.com, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Tampa, Florida, and Charlotte, North Carolina

Dr. Ivan Cohen, FUT, www.dricohen.com, Fairfield, Connecticut

Dr. Jerry Cooley, FUT, www.haircenter.com, Charlotte, North Carolina

Dr. Jefrey Epstein, FUE, www.foundhair.com, Florida

Dr. Allen Feller, FUE, www.fellermedical.com, New York

Dr. Coen Gho, FUT, www.ghoclinic.com, Maastricht

Drs. Hasson & Wong, FUT, www.hassonandwong.com, Vancouver

Dr. Rob Jones, FUT, FUE, www.torontohairdoctor.com,Trichophytic closure, Ontario

Dr. Sharon Keene, FUE, www.hairrestore.com, Tucson, Arizona

Dr. Thomas Nakatsui, FUE, www.drnakatsui.com, Edmonton

Dr. Arvind Poswal, FUHT, FUSE, BHT, www.fusehair.com, Delhi, India

Dr. William Rassman, FUE / FOX, www.newhair.com, Los Angeles

Dr. H. Rahal, FUE, www.rahalhairtransplant.com, Ottawa

Dr. Richard Rogers, FUT, FUE, www.rogersclinic.co.uk

Dr. Paul Rose, FUE, FIT, www.getfithairs.com, New York

Dr. David Seager, FUT www.seagerhairtransplant.com, Toronto

Dr.Richard Shiell, FUE (Hair Implanter) www.richardshiell.com.au, Melbourne, Sydney

Dr. Ron Shapiro, FUT, www.shapiromedical.com, Bloomington, Minnesota

Dr. Bradley Wolf, FUT, FUE, BHT, www.wolfhair.com, Cincinnati, Columbus, Aspen

Dr. Ray Woods & Angela Woods-Campbell, FUE, BHT, www.thewoodstechnique.com, Moorebank, Australia

-------------------------
600 hairline grafts
Dr. Umar- Redondo beach
 01/01/2011 07:50 PM

Author Icon
Hair today,Gone tomorrow
Accomplished Poster

The thread isn't stupid if you notice the same names popping up on every list. That tells me there is something there. Like if you had a survey from a bunch of people about their favorite pizza place in Canada, and the same 3 places showed up on every response. I'd feel pretty good going there.
 01/05/2011 01:51 PM

Author Icon
danambrose
Occasional Poster

You have to add Dr. Brett Bolton to your list. His entire website is devoted to one procedure results. His prices are reasonable and he limits his surgeries to one case per day in Fort Lauderdale. He actually operates the way every doctor should but most will not due to financial constraints. He doesn't advertise and he is all word of mouth and website information.

Had my procedure 2 years ago and extremely pleased with the volume, density and naturalness.

Thanks.

Dan

dan1.jpg
dan1.jpg  (39 KB)

-------------------------
Lawman
 02/06/2011 11:09 AM

Author Icon
chunkysoup

Does anyone have information on a good transplant doctor in the Washington, DC area? I have been searching this site, but havent found any solid feedback for a doctor in the DC, VA or MD greater area. Thank you!
 04/18/2011 11:18 AM

Author Icon
legendrider
Prolific Poster

anyone know of a good surgeon in Dallas, Texas area. searches keep showing bosely no thanks lol
 02/08/2013 07:42 AM

Author Icon
trinder

You need to add that Dr Bisanga does some good repair work with BHT, I've been researching him,with a view to repairing old punch donor scars, and if the pics are anything to go by the work looks really good
 05/08/2013 03:34 AM

Author Icon
cowboyandmule

Hi, My first post, Can anyone place Dr Mwamba on to this list?

Thanks, any help or advice would be great.
 07/04/2013 05:23 PM

Author Icon
Sabian
Occasional Poster

I decided that after reading so many helpful posts about hair transplants and reputable surgeons that I should contribute by joining this list and posting.

I have had 2 FUT transplants. My first was in November 2011. I had 2800 grafts at the Bosley clinic in Denver. The doctor there is Tania Pauls. Bosley gets such bad reviews, but I was fortunate. Dr Pauls has an excellent bedside manner. She never rushed me and I seem to have gotten a great result. I think Bosley is like Massage Envy. You cannot make blanket generalizations. It all depends on the specific doctor and her particular skill. Dr Pauls was great.

The funny thing is that after the surgery, I got spooked by all the negative feedback on Bosley. I wanted to fill in the crown and the front a bit more so I chose Dr James Harris for this last procedure. 1200 grafts. If you search his name you will see that he is excellent and is innovative in the field.

Dr Harris confirmed that Dr Pauls did a fine job. He met with me at no cost. He also did not rush me. He is extremely friendly and personally answered questions I sent him by email. I won't know my results for at least 6 to 8 months, but his reputation speaks for itself. If you live in Denver, he is an excellent choice. Notably, Dr Harris used IV anesthesia. This was nice because I did not have to endure all the needles in the head for the initial numbing. He also does a unique thing during surgery where he draws some of your blood, spins out the platelets, and injects it in your head during the procedure. I believe that he has found that this helps the grafts to stabilize.

So, i hope that is helpful. I felt compelled to write a positive review for Dr Pauls because there are very few reviews of individual Bosley doctors.
 01/24/2014 09:07 AM

Author Icon
digiguy
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: danambrose

You have to add Dr. Brett Bolton to your list. His entire website is devoted to one procedure results. His prices are reasonable and he limits his surgeries to one case per day in Fort Lauderdale. He actually operates the way every doctor should but most will not due to financial constraints. He doesn't advertise and he is all word of mouth and website information.

Had my procedure 2 years ago and extremely pleased with the volume, density and naturalness.

Thanks.

Dan

Wow Dan, Thank you so much, i specifically asked about Dr bolton on the another thread from this forum and got no reply from no one, I saw the drs youtube video and i was impressed with the hair line and suture line post surgery.
yes density is very good and natural as well. he knows what he is doing.

I wanted to get it done by him.

Digiguy
 02/04/2015 11:34 PM

Author Icon
beefjerky
Occasional Poster

03/29/2015 04:02 PM

Author Icon
sunbeltqueen

Has anyone heard of Dr. Joseph Greco in Sarasota, Florida?
 03/29/2015 04:04 PM

Author Icon
sunbeltqueen

Has anyone heard of Dr. Joseph Greco in Sarasota, Florida?
 04/27/2015 10:08 AM

Author Icon
petenice00

Hey Riley,

How did your HT with Dr. Feller turn out?
 03/27/2016 08:36 AM

Author Icon
sidd

Hello all,

New to this forum and trying to find out best option for FUE transplant. I came across the list of doctors provided in this thread and wanted to know from experts whether that list still holds true since the post was made in 2006? I stay in NJ and was looking for options in NJ/NY area. Thanks for the help in advance.
Statistics
35764 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 722 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 722 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc