hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Locked Topic Locked
Topic Title: BEST doctors worldwide for FUE hairline?
Topic Summary: Looking to research the best of the best
Created On: 01/19/2015 09:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/19/2015 09:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
beefjerky
Occasional Poster

I'm 30, suffering for at least 7 years, and at a NW2. Have been on minox for years, and about 1.5 years for RU. I'd like to fill in my temples, and bring down my hairline to a level I've never had before, to make my face proportionate. 1500 grafts or less.

I'd like to look into the best FUE doctors in the world. Could you please chime in with who you think is at the top of the game, regardless of price?
 01/21/2015 09:55 AM

Author Icon
bmoreno515
Prolific Poster

Does ru and minox work?
 02/02/2015 11:15 PM

Author Icon
beefjerky
Occasional Poster

Yes, I think RU and minox work. But Schrodinger's cat...what would I have (or not have) without it?
 04/04/2015 05:17 PM

Author Icon
Aztec
Prolific Poster

Three world best you should start consulting with are Dr. Woods, Dr. Cole, and Dr. Bisanga. Good luck!

-------------------------
07/2013 1 FUT strip surgery = garbage results and one strip scar

11/25/14 456 FUE scalp grafts into scar with Dr. John Cole = excellent results

10/08/15 second round of scar grafting with Dr. Cole 300 grafts
 11/07/2015 07:04 PM

Author Icon
SeanFUE
Regular Poster

Be really really careful when picking a FUE surgeon. Make sure you ask about a clinics surgical protocols...

If they do extractions or techs? Do they break up large procedures to prevent graft death? Do they use proper punches? Their years of experience in FUE? Do they frame face properly? Etc....

Never ever jump into a seat that youll need over and over repairs for or risk of donor damages and depletions.
 04/23/2016 06:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Em I have never heard Dr. Balkovic. Does she have a very large body of work that spans years......at least a decade or more? I have done an unofficial study of survival rates regarding fue. The doctors that were able to perform fue for the last 10 years that now have very large bodies of work were able to obtain these high numbers because their success rate as in fue survival was so high and easily seen when one matched the number of extractions to growth rate. The doctors who tried and did not have a very high success rate or felt it was not cost effective do not have a large body of work. It's not an "official scientific" study but I believe it is of great value.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
35764 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 727 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 727 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc