hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NW2.5 diffuse thinnibg. What products to start with??
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/08/2016 02:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2016 02:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Monkeys

Hello all,

Im 31 and have finally decided to try to save my waning head of hair. Ive still got a decent amount of hair to save, hairline around NW2.5 and diffuse thinning to around 40%density actoss the top and crown. No solar panel at the back yet! Cosmetically the hair i need to save or improve most is the thinning area at the front.

I've just started on Fin (0.5mg ED), minox (5% 2xED), and ket (2x per week). Too early to say if its working yet, although i think ive noticed less hair falling at least.

What im wondering is should i also start on RU or CB? It seems like a lot of the long time users on here are no longer using Fin or the standard products and have all moved to the experimental compounds. Is that just due to sides from Fin, or do the experimentals really work more effectively?

Please help. Its a jungle out here with so many different chemicals and conflicting information =/
 11/09/2016 02:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Monkeys

Bump

Anyone, please?
Statistics
35685 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 702 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 702 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc