hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Which Shampoo with Minoxidil?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/25/2016 08:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/25/2016 08:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
OOsMan

Hi
First of all, sorry for my bad English.
I m 32 years old male, and i did start to use minoxidil %5(ED), Nizoral (3 times/week) and Natur Vital(ED) Shampoo for hair loss 2 years before.
This year, i did use a drug name called "rimobolan" and my hairs starts to look more thin / weak now. And im thinking to change my daily shampoo. what do you think guys???
Thanks
 08/30/2016 10:22 PM

Author Icon
DoggyDog
Occasional Poster

RegenePure DR. is supposedly good, but it contains no minoxidil. Lipogaine 3 contains ketoconazole a clinically proven ingredient to stimulate hair growth.
But I don't know if Regenepure DR. still has that as the main ingredient. It's supposedly as good as minoxidil 2%.

Unfortunately it is a harsh ingredient like minoxidil and will dry your scalp and might cause shedding.

FYI, there's no minoxidil shampoo. I've yet to find a legitimate one. I think the reason is because minoxidil needs to be absorbed into the scalp rather than washed away. Minoxidil WILL NOT work if it's constantly being washed away with water.

Minoxidil is a slow working agent and can take weeks to work.
 08/31/2016 10:24 AM

Author Icon
Thenthen
Occasional Poster

there are shampoos containing Minoxidil? I'm trying to learn more about this product but I've never heard about it, if that's true then I would appreciate if you could share some more information about it. thanks

-------------------------
Hi all
 09/04/2016 01:58 AM

Author Icon
OOsMan

@DoggyDog:
@Thenthen:

Thanks Im using minoxidil 2 times/day. Morning and evening(2-3 hours before bed) and idon't wash my hairs after evening application. I think its right???????????
Statistics
35754 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 994 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 995 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc