hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: regaine problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/21/2015 09:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2015 09:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
gazzabhoy

Hi guys, new to the forum. Basically i am here for a bit of advice regarding my 5% regaine foam usage. As i have been made aware the first month or so of minox can cause alot of shedding which should stop if you respond well to the treatment. Well this has not been the case for me what so ever. The first month or so i used it i didn't experience much shedding at all, which as time has went on has gotten worse and worse. I am now approaching my 5 month and i am starting to bald in areas where i had little to no thinning atall. I started applying it over the majority of my scalp to prevent the thinning from spreading but it just seems to have made it 10x worse and i am considering coming off it altogether.

Just want to know if anybody has had a similar experience as i genuinlly thought this stuff was the answer at first but now it has all went tits up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 02/17/2016 07:57 PM

Author Icon
Jackers09
Regular Poster

You should not be balding that much. It may have irritated your scalp it is tough to say without pictures. Have you considered trying just the liquid minoxidil not the foam?

-------------------------
There could be more advances in treatments if the government would get out of the way!!
 12/09/2016 09:29 PM

Author Icon
Scott123
Occasional Poster

Gazzabhoy, I think you need to see a dermatologist to make sure your hair loss is pattern hair loss. Otherwise minoxidil won't work for you.

-------------------------
I am still hoping
Statistics
35700 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 409 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 409 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc