Im new here and have read alot of stuff on the net so as expected, I have many questions.
Im 27 years old. V shaped hairline. And thinning all over top of head.
I've just started using 5% kirkland minoxidil about a week ago. Obviously no change yet.
1. Will minoxidil work on the crown & hair line?
2. Will finasteride work on the crown & hair line?
3. Should I start on finasteride? Im abit concerned about the lowered libido and erection troubles that i've read about.
4. If I start finasteride after the shedding and regrowth stage of minoxidil, will I shed again?
5. If I decide to stop finasteride (by fading it out) because of side effects, but continue to use minoxidil, will I keep all the hair gained from both treatments?
6. If I decide to stop minoxidil (by fading it out) because of side effects, but continue to use finasteride, will I keep all the hair gained from both treatments?
7. Does finasteride stop working after 1 year? Do I have to stop after 1 year and start again 3 months later, then repeat this for as long as i use it?
8. Most important question. Can anyone recommend a 2/3 year treatment plan? I've read so many different things I dont know what to do
Thanks to anyone that helps