hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: liquid egg whites
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/13/2011 03:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/13/2011 03:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
titdoctor
Prolific Poster

i dont make topics much. But, hey I think egg whites are my favorite food for hair growth. I eat 3-4 yolks and several egg whites a day. My hair is getting alot stronger/thicker and not so easy to pull out now. I have changed several things in my lifestyle, but i think replacing cooked meat with egg whites as my protein source, is alot better for hair growth. Instead of TONS of cooked meat. When I was eating 1-2pounds of red meat/chicken daily I lost ALOT of hair.

You can get the ones from egg whites international or at the store. I don't usually cook them but they can make any meal higher in protein. I drink them right from the carton. I don't eat my favorite foods anymore like wild caught alaskan salmon because it causes too much grease. Makes my skin look smoother/brighter but my damn hair turns greasy/thin looking.

So I think egg whites are better than apples for hair!
 04/13/2011 03:56 PM

Author Icon
HK
Prolific Poster

Same here, recently tossed the propecia and minox in the trash can. Egg whites have given me back what these meds couldnt. Thank you egg whites!
 04/13/2011 04:02 PM

Author Icon
hairlessness
Accomplished Poster

Very interesting finding. I was just reading about biotin. Apparently, a well known cause of biotin deficiency is, believe it or not, heavy consumption of raw egg whites. Egg whites contain high levels of avidin, a protein that strongly binds biotin. We all know biotin is supposed to be essential for healthy hair, but perhaps this is another myth that we can toss out along with apples, vagina cream, and urine. Wouldn't that be great if egg whites were the cure? Who told you guys to eat egg whites anyway?

BTW, obviously for any newbies out there- DON'T EAT EGG WHITES!

-------------------------
Originally posted by: highhairline
"Who in their right mind puts sex above hair? I think you're on the wrong forum."

"It's the genes! And the androgens!"

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 04:27 PM by hairlessness
 04/13/2011 06:14 PM

Author Icon
canehdian_guy
Regular Poster

Hi, sorry I know this is off topic but I'm not sure how to creat a new post. I have been taking finasteride for about 5 months right now. I read online that once the effects of finasteride wears off in about 5 years some people are able to switch to dutasteride in order to slow their loss again. I am considering taking rogaine but think that it might be better to wait until the effects of finasteride and dutasteride stop working and then start using rogaine, maybe getting 5 years out of each product, or do you think it would be better to start taking rogaine right away? also should I take nizoral right away? Thanks
 04/13/2011 11:05 PM

Author Icon
thesnow
Regular Poster

I dont really eat egg whites. What I do is crack the eggs on my head and leave it there to slow cook. It helps keep my head cool.

-------------------------
Scientific method: "60% of the time it works, every time!"

I'm sure in a 100 years, we'll all be scratching our bald heads.

If X caused hair loss, then there'd be only one type of treatment and it shall regrow indefinitely for 100% w/o side-effects.
 04/14/2011 01:02 AM

Author Icon
ManOManiac
Prolific Poster

I eat red meat, lots of it a day. I lift heavy as ***** in the gym. Feels good man =]
 04/14/2011 08:57 AM

Author Icon
titdoctor
Prolific Poster

I never said drop your meds. Egg whites don't cure mpb. Anyone who thought i meant that is a returd. Just trying to help anyone who has to take the more natural approach (or those who dont). What's wrong with growing stronger healthier hair? We need to use every advantage we have! When I was 25 and had the thickest hair of my life and I ate tons of eggs. Changed to a diet high in cooked meat and lost a ton of hair.

Trust me LIQUID egg whites are completely safe. Egg whites international even checks it for salmonella. I never recommend eating "raw" egg whites even no I'd eat them.

Biotin deficient? You know how hard it is to go biotin deficient? Do you know how easy it is to get your biotin stores back up? I ate tons of raw eggs and never lost hair from it.
 04/14/2011 09:04 AM

Author Icon
titdoctor
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: ManOManiac

I eat red meat, lots of it a day. I lift heavy as ***** in the gym. Feels good man =]

Your scalp itches 24/7 like mine use too. I wouldn't take that advice or I would be back to itching my scalp all day. You need to stop eating all the red meat because that is one thing I have to eat alot less of not to irritate my scalp. I can link my hairloss and scalp fungus to when I was consuming ALOT of red meat. I feel almost instant head itch when I consume red meat.

Sure red meat makes you big and gives you that manly feelings. Tastes damn good too! I think it raises insulin levels too high. Red meat can raises insulin 25 times higher than even carbs! For several days! Then any extra spices is just throwing fuel on your scalp fire. That's why it's so great for building muscle. Creates alot of inflammation and higher insulin. Which probably jacks your test and kills your sbhg. Sure you will get bigger than ever.
Statistics
31678 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 11 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 668 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 679 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc