hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bob Beck Magnetic Pulser for Hair growth?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/30/2009 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/30/2009 12:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

There was a thread on "curezone.com" which stated that a device called the Magnetic Pulser, which is some sort of electro-magnetic device that is supposed to kill pathogens/viruses/parasites in the blood and also stimulate cells developed by Bob Beck, was helping to cure someone's hair loss. Here's the link http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=147174

But I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this? In doing research I also found that there are a few stories out that there that also say the magnetic pulser device restored hair growth... There is no very clear and definite YES THIS WORKS that I could find, and the thread above is like 1 year or more old with no follow-up... But the Bob Beck devices do seem interesting. Supposedly Beck himself was bald, and restored his hair from his own devices. The method of restoration was not quite what I would expect. Beck hypothesized that the magnetic pulser killed parasites which controlled dht levels, and so killing off the parasites restored the body to normal, and thus his hair grew back and his weight apparentely returned to normal (supposedly he was fat before)... He would put use the pulser on his scalp...

Anyway, I'm interested in the hair restoration aspect of it... Anyone try this method using the Magnetic Pulser? Know of anyone who has tried this method?
 09/30/2009 04:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Farrel

Beck hypothesized that the magnetic pulser killed parasites which controlled dht levels

Sounds like total nonsense. Don't waste your time or money. Parasites don't control DHT levels, your body regulates your hormone levels.

-------------------------
Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
 09/30/2009 05:28 PM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

I've really read tons about Bob Beck's protocols, and you hear lots of things like "nonsense", because his devices are claimed to have cured countless diseases.... I've read so many testimonies of people that say his products work though, but they're not intended to regrow hair, they're intended to be used for killing parasites/viruses.... So I'm really curious if they can be used successfully for hair growth or not... So far there are 2 people I've found on the net that say YES, both on curezone.com.....

Parasites can both produce and alter hormones in the hosts body. They may not control DHT, but perhaps they are altering our hormones, which are then producing irregular levels of DHT?
 09/30/2009 06:09 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

They may not control DHT, but perhaps they are altering our hormones, which are then producing irregular levels of DHT?

But MPB isn't a result of irregular levels of DHT. It's a result of certain follicles having more androgen receptors which makes them more susceptable to the effects of DHT.

That's why hair transplants work, because the follicle itself is what determines whether it will die in the presence of DHT.

You control hairloss by lowering DHT, but you are lowering it to below normal levels, otherwise people would not experience any sexual side effects from Propecia if it simply reduced the DHT to normal levels.

Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
 09/30/2009 10:58 PM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

well, it was a hypothesis by Beck.... maybe it has nothing to do with parasites... Perhaps the electro-magnetic pulse stimulates cells?which may have caused growth....? if you check that curezone link the guy says it made his hair thicker and also increased growth in a bald area...

09/30/2009 11:55 PM

Author Icon
majorsixth
Accomplished Poster

Edited: 10/01/2009 at 06:45 AM by majorsixth
 10/01/2009 12:28 AM

Author Icon
Farrel

Farrell, nobody to this date knows the real causes of mpb, and the DHT theory is just that, a theory.

Says who? It's been known for years that its because of male hormones, that's why MPB is also known as Androgenetic Alopecia.

Show me evidence that postively proves beyond a doubt that DHT is the only real causes mpb?

Males who are castrated before puberty don't go bald. But if they are injected with male hormones they go bald.

There is so much scientific proof of this I don't why you claim its a theory. A theory is something that has not been proven.

However, just because DHT is the cause, it does not mean it's removal is the cure.

Just like a hammer can be the cause of your head injury, while it's removal from your head does not immediately reverse the damage already done.

Also, they know why Minoxidil works and there are several studies showing how it works.

10/01/2009 01:56 AM

Author Icon
dogs3
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: breathingtrees

well, it was a hypothesis by Beck.... maybe it has nothing to do with parasites... Perhaps the electro-magnetic pulse stimulates cells?which may have caused growth....? if you check that curezone link the guy says it made his hair thicker and also increased growth in a bald area...

and perhaps Bob Beck is completely full of shit?
 10/01/2009 03:23 AM

Author Icon
majorsixth
Accomplished Poster

Edited: 10/01/2009 at 06:46 AM by majorsixth
 10/01/2009 09:46 AM

Author Icon
Mopless
Prolific Poster

In most cases I agree with you, Farrel, however there are people who have BPH (enlarged prostate) which I believe does produce three times the amount of DHT in your body. I think anyway, if I recall correctly. lol

Regime - Fin 0.25mg eod or whenever I remember - Miconozole cream daily - Keto Shampoo daily - 1.5mm Needling when I feel like it.

Edited: 10/01/2009 at 06:26 PM by Mopless
 10/01/2009 10:59 AM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

perhaps he's full of shit... but perhaps not?

someone, anyone, heard of this method aside from me?
 10/01/2009 11:24 AM

Author Icon
dogs3
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: breathingtrees

perhaps he's full of shit... but perhaps not?

someone, anyone, heard of this method aside from me?

this quote is taken directly from the curezone:

Beck lost his hair due to his many other health problems, not due to MPB. I got pretty excited when i red it first a few years, but after some searching the people he work with (solatech or something similar) finally confirmed that his hair fell out because of his sickness and regrew as he got better.

there you have it. His product doesnt do anything for hair loss. Mr. Beck himself admits it.
 10/01/2009 11:54 AM

Author Icon
Farrel

but after some searching the people he work with (solatech or something similar) finally confirmed that his hair fell out because of his sickness and regrew as he got better.

There you have it. He never had MPB in the first place.

So he could have done nothing at all and his hair would have grown back on it's own once he recovered from his sickness.

Hair loss is not uncommon if you are sick, but if it's not MPB related then it will grow back by itself without the help of anything.

10/01/2009 12:39 PM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

"Beck lost his hair due to his many other health problems, not due to MPB. I got pretty excited when i red it first a few years, but after some searching the people he work with (solatech or something similar) finally confirmed that his hair fell out because of his sickness and regrew as he got better.
there you have it. His product doesnt do anything for hair loss. Mr. Beck himself admits it."

I read that too... But then I saw a video:
http://video.google.com/videop...type=search&plindex=0

Towards the end of the video (long 2hr lecture), Bob Beck mentions he was "overweight and bald, but I was healthy"... So he states he was healthy and not sick, but had tried to get over his weight problem for years, and he was bald... He says after he did the magnetic pulsing plus his blood electrification protocol -(both in tandem are considered the bob beck protocol), he was able to loose a bunch of weight, and his hair grew back.... He attributes the weight loss to the fact that his machines removed all pathogens/viruses/parasites in his body, and he also attributes the hair loss to the similiar parasite theory.... So that is a video where Beck himself states he was healthy other than weight & baldness....

The quote you have above about him being sick, I'm not sure who the sources are on that one, and it doesn't even say what he may have been suffereing from?? But Beck himself says he was healthy (aside from weight and baldness)...
 10/01/2009 12:40 PM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

sorry, the above link doesnt work... here it is

http://video.google.com/videop...type=search&plindex=0
 10/01/2009 12:48 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

Who cares what he says? He is the guy selling the product.

If something supposedly grows hair then it should be proven in some kind of trial with MANY people before it's even offered for sale.

People keep getting scammed because they want to believe something is true, no matter how scant the evidence.

In this case all you have are the claims of the guy selling the contraption.

If you are so eager to believe this then why even ask for advice here? Just spend the money on it because it appears you want to believe it works despite the lack of evidence.

One guy claiming something works does not constitute evidence in a medical situation.

10/01/2009 01:33 PM

Author Icon
Farrel

BTW Just an aside here.

If you are overweight, but "healthy", it usually means you are eating a bad diet full of sugar and carbs.

Having high insulin levels does cause an increase in your hormone levels.

So it's quite conceivable that a person who has this lifestyle, but then switches to a healthy one, can see a positive effect on their hair loss.

In that case it has nothing to do with parasites or what gadgets they use on their heads.

10/01/2009 01:37 PM

Author Icon
breathingtrees
Occasional Poster

That's the thing though.. He shows how to make the product for super cheap, he actually gives you the instructions to make it for free, no charge.. Many companies have come around making his devices, but he doesn't own these companies/products....

He mentions the hair growth thing twice in the video.... once at 1hr20min... and the 2nd time I'm not sure where but later in the video, it's the 2nd time he mentions he was healthy while bald....

Farrel,I know you don't think this will work, and that's fine.. All I originally asked was has anyone used this? I know you haven't used it, neither have I... So anyone with results?
 10/01/2009 02:57 PM

Author Icon
Davis
Accomplished Poster

it's very simple folks, show us a ton of before and after pics under the exact same conditions without lighting or hair comb over tricks.
Short of that who really gives a $hit what someone pushing another product says?

The proof is in the pudding

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.
2nd HT, this time with DR Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.
Came out well, however due to thin hair characteristics, I need more for a fuller look.

3rd HT with Dr Feller 9/09. Roughly 1000 into my crown, and roughly 1500 into the thin front 1/3 portions as well as the hair behind the 2nd HT that receded.
 10/01/2009 06:22 PM

Author Icon
dogs3
Accomplished Poster

breathingtrees, I promise you will not find ANYONE on this board who has used this gizmo at all, much less even heard of it. So far the only people claiming results are the inventor himself and 1 random guy in some obscure thread.

this product has scam written all over it, much like provillus, procerin and all the other garbage people like to peddle over the internet. If your looking for solid results and proof to back it up, why not try finasteride or minox instead of investing time and money into Mr. Bob's patented newfangled contraption?
Statistics
32249 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 821 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 828 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc