hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: jude law - how fast hair loss can be
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/14/2007 06:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/25/2007 06:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
paperbag
Prolific Poster

I think it's really interesting that Prince William is worried about his hair loss. I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said he could date/marry any woman he wanted, regardless of his hair. He's got all the money he'll ever need, he'll never have to work, he can travel and do whatever he likes his whole life, he's famous around the world. So I wonder...why should he worry about his hair loss? Next time someone throws Yul Brenner in my face, I'll throw Prince William in theirs haha!
 11/25/2007 09:11 PM

Author Icon
Itchy&Scratchy
Prolific Poster

"I think it's really interesting that Prince William is worried about his hair loss. I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said he could date/marry any woman he wanted, regardless of his hair. He's got all the money he'll ever need"

I think alot of people on here give women way too much credit/control. If your not comfortable inside your own skin, who cares what women you could potentially "date/marry"? I really believe you can't be happy in a relationship if your not happy with yourself. Not to say you can`t be happy and bald. It doesn`t work for everyone though and money and/or power won`t necessarily change that.
 11/25/2007 10:36 PM

Author Icon
paperbag
Prolific Poster

That was my point.
 02/16/2010 06:43 AM

Author Icon
born2bBald
Prolific Poster

02/16/2010 12:03 PM

Author Icon
mattj
Accomplished Poster

Looks like an easy restoration, if he was willing to face the tabloid attention it would bring him. He'd look better if that frontal forelock would recede a little bit as it's still very low.

-------------------------
I represent Dr Rahal and can be contacted for consultations and advice.

My email.

Dr Rahal's website.
 02/16/2010 12:56 PM

Author Icon
born2bBald
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: mattj Looks like an easy restoration, if he was willing to face the tabloid attention it would bring him. He'd look better if that frontal forelock would recede a little bit as it's still very low.
hed look better if he receeded more?!
 02/16/2010 12:59 PM

Author Icon
Hair today,Gone tomorrow
Accomplished Poster

His hair is very full behind the recession, lucky for him. Plus his temples are completely full still. HE could get repaired very easily.
 02/16/2010 01:41 PM

Author Icon
SemperFi
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Sebastian_Bach I decided to do some digging and find some pics of Jude in his much younger days, and stumbled upon this from April of 1995, at which point Jude would have been 22... Here's the link Amazing...

Just for the sake of the argument - on the above photo you can very clearly see a starting recession exactly in ways it procedeed to novadays. And it's a lot easier to spot for the owner of that hair, because he'll notice that the same types of hair styles just don't look that good anymore...

And I don't mean to insult anyone. I would surely be happy if I would go from NW6 to the above state, but if I used to have full temples and then  things would suddenly begin to thin... it would set off an alarm for sure.

02/16/2010 03:35 PM

Author Icon
born2bBald
Prolific Poster

Anyone else got a similar style of recession to Law? Like having the above mega thick hair (with very early signs of recession but no reason to think itd get as bad as it did) and now sports the forelock look?

i saw Mr Ripley the other day and hes got a fair bit of recession in that but not too bad...if it had stayed like that (like some guys do - they receed abit then it stops until they die) hed still have awesome hair...and that film was about 10 years ago

i guess if Law cant stop it no one can

02/16/2010 04:44 PM

Author Icon
Hair today,Gone tomorrow
Accomplished Poster

His hairloss fought the Law, and the hairloss won. Not as catchy as the original, huh?
 02/16/2010 04:49 PM

Author Icon
Cue Bald
Prolific Poster

Doesn't look that bad after over 10 years of recession IMO. He doesn't exactly flatter himself with some of his hairstyles though, does he?
I'd be happy with that tbh after all those years. Some people go from NW1 to NW7 in less than 5 years.
 02/16/2010 06:22 PM

Author Icon
amsch
Accomplished Poster

I don't think his hairloss is agressive at all
 02/16/2010 08:05 PM

Author Icon
mezzanine
Prolific Poster

It seemed like his hair loss almost paused for 5 years at the level he was at during the Mr. Ripley and Gattica years.  Maybe that's just my lack of continuity, though.  It seems to have got worse over the last few years.

My hair loss isn't entirely unlike his, but I still think he's unusual in that he hasn't experienced a lot of general thinning other than at the hair line. 

In my very early twenties I truly believed I was 5 years off near total loss.  My "island' is thinning much more rapidly than his, so I have no chance at preserving even the most basic of hair lines.  That said, my temple recession probably isn't as bad. 

I'd trade my vertex for a solid hair line, and I suspect Jude would too.

Originally posted by: irishpride86

I was lying when I said I was going to start oral spiro ! hahah
 02/16/2010 11:59 PM

Author Icon
poorsoul
Regular Poster

as i said before
i really think it is impossible to save the hairline...
if jude, was on propecia or other meds
we are allllllllllll *****ed
 02/17/2010 11:28 AM

Author Icon
mattj
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: born2bBald

Originally posted by: mattj

Looks like an easy restoration, if he was willing to face the tabloid attention it would bring him. He'd look better if that frontal forelock would recede a little bit as it's still very low.

hed look better if he receeded more?!

That remaining hair at the front is very low. Too low, IMO. It accentuates the receded temples.

I represent Dr Rahal and can be contacted for consultations and advice.

My email.

Dr Rahal's website.
 02/17/2010 04:01 PM

Author Icon
Hair today,Gone tomorrow
Accomplished Poster

I actually trim my forelock up just a bit to help mask the recession a little...it helps, but not much!! I really don't get why he hasn't gotten even a very conservative HT yet. With his money, surely he could get back to the Ripley days?
 02/17/2010 05:08 PM

Author Icon
born2bBald
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: Hair today,Gone tomorrow I actually trim my forelock up just a bit to help mask the recession a little...it helps, but not much!! I really don't get why he hasn't gotten even a very conservative HT yet. With his money, surely he could get back to the Ripley days?
too busy with his career i guess,.. ive a feeling he'll take a year or so off soon where he'll just sort of disappear and come back with the Ripley hairline and all the press will be speculating on what hes had done
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » jude law - how fast hair loss can be

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
32054 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 823 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 827 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc