hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: HGH & Hairloss
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2004 02:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2004 02:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
LLL
Regular Poster

Is there any connection between HGH and hairloss and has anyone been taking it and noticing reduction in hair loss?
 08/08/2004 04:42 PM

Author Icon
Rugger
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: LLL
Is there any connection between HGH and hairloss and has anyone been taking it and noticing reduction in hair loss?

LLL - I have been taking HGH for almost 8 months; it was just a coincidence that I started taking it about a month before my HT surgery...I think its great actually..since I also take a good multivitamin, MSM, and some other supplements, I can't tell you if the HGH had any "positive" affect on my hair, but it certainly didn't have any negative affect. I'm taking a spray form of HGH (the actual shots of synthetic HGH run around $800 a month!), so I'm likely not getting anywhere near the amount of hgh that someone going thru shot therapy might be..but I could definitely tell the difference once i started taking it..definite improvement in my skin, less body fat and more muscle tone, and much higher energy level....
 08/08/2004 05:11 PM

Author Icon
ETERNAL_HOPE
Accomplished Poster

Rugger,
I thought HGH had to be injected intramuscularly for it to be absorbed and utilized?? So the spray has some systemic properties? Enough to make a decent difference? What about your strength? Did it increase as well? Thank ye.

Ciao!
 08/08/2004 08:16 PM

Author Icon
Rugger
Accomplished Poster

Eternal,

obviously with the injections, you get a ton more of the actual synthetic hormone than through any other method...however, prior to going on this stuff, I read more than one item about the the pituitary gland in people who are taking these injections, stops working for the most part, perhaps the body recognizing that it's getting enough growth hormone from the shots, and the pituitary shuts down producing any more?..who knows..in any case, i did a little research, and found that the spray i use contains both hgh precursors as well as actual synthesized hgh, in much small dosages than the injections of course..the precursors act as jump start mechanisms on the pituitary gland...

like i said, i cant tell you that my hair improved because of hgh, or was it the msm?..or both?..doesnt matter..once i started on the hgh, i could feel its effects right away, first week..more energy, etc....i dont do heavy strength training like i use to in my youth, but i do have more muscle mass than previously, or the reduction in body fat makes it appear that way..maybe both...
 08/08/2004 10:24 PM

Author Icon
MuscleHead
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: Rugger
Eternal,

obviously with the injections, you get a ton more of the actual synthetic hormone than through any other method...however, prior to going on this stuff, I read more than one item about the the pituitary gland in people who are taking these injections, stops working for the most part, perhaps the body recognizing that it's getting enough growth hormone from the shots, and the pituitary shuts down producing any more?..who knows..in any case, i did a little research, and found that the spray i use contains both hgh precursors as well as actual synthesized hgh, in much small dosages than the injections of course..the precursors act as jump start mechanisms on the pituitary gland...

like i said, i cant tell you that my hair improved because of hgh, or was it the msm?..or both?..doesnt matter..once i started on the hgh, i could feel its effects right away, first week..more energy, etc....i dont do heavy strength training like i use to in my youth, but i do have more muscle mass than previously, or the reduction in body fat makes it appear that way..maybe both...

Bullshit lies is what your getting. You have the part right about the feedback loop (partially). If you actually did have GH there is no way in hell it is doing jack through your route of administratiion. Same with these assholes that try and tell you you're getting IGF-1 !!!!
And unless you're hitting mass amounts of recombinant gh you're not even gonna feel that in that amount of time!
What you have is a powerful mind!!!! And if there actually was a chemical reaction taking place , as in you're energy increase , I would be looking at sublingual spray possibly containing a stimulant or B12 whatever.
It's not GH doing it! Hope your not paying too much for your snake oil. These bastards haven't changed much since the 1800's heh heh
Good luck~ And don't feel too bad I'm letting them get me on the hairloss end!~
 08/09/2004 08:55 AM

Author Icon
Rugger
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: MuscleHead[/iBullshit lies is what your getting. You have the part right about the feedback loop (partially). If you actually did have GH there is no way in hell it is doing jack through your route of administratiion. Same with these assholes that try and tell you you're getting IGF-1 !!!!
And unless you're hitting mass amounts of recombinant gh you're not even gonna feel that in that amount of time!
What you have is a powerful mind!!!! And if there actually was a chemical reaction taking place , as in you're energy increase , I would be looking at sublingual spray possibly containing a stimulant or B12 whatever.

It's not GH doing it! Hope your not paying too much for your snake oil. These bastards haven't changed much since the 1800's heh heh

Gee thanks for your opinion Musclehead...i am actually taking a sublingual spray, no B12 however as that comes from another supplement i take..but Eternal merely asked me a question, and I gave him an honest observation..I checked out EVERY ingredient in this spray, and all are either synthesized growth hormone, or gh pre-cursors...it was recommended by my tennis playing orthopedic surgeon who had been on it for more than a year...

so keep popping your roids, and losing your hair...and i'll do my thing as well and growing mine..

we now return to our regularly scheduled programming..
 08/09/2004 04:51 PM

Author Icon
MuscleHead
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: Rugger

Originally posted by: MuscleHead[/iBullshit lies is what your getting. You have the part right about the feedback loop (partially). If you actually did have GH there is no way in hell it is doing jack through your route of administratiion. Same with these assholes that try and tell you you're getting IGF-1 !!!!

Gee thanks for your opinion Musclehead...i am actually taking a sublingual spray, no B12 however as that comes from another supplement i take..but Eternal merely asked me a question, and I gave him an honest observation..I checked out EVERY ingredient in this spray, and all are either synthesized growth hormone, or gh pre-cursors...it was recommended by my tennis playing orthopedic surgeon who had been on it for more than a year...

so keep popping your roids, and losing your hair...and i'll do my thing as well and growing mine..

we now return to our regularly scheduled programming..

Oh don't worry I will keep doing it. As for your "orthopedic surgeon" hah ahahahah That doesn't mean he knows a damn thing about roids or GH. I seriously doubt he's ever prescribed it or studied it(other then in some basic course 1010which I doubt-or on the net.) Half the damn endocrinologists are clueless about exogenous GH administration.
I think the most ignorant shit I've ever heard has came from those in the medical profession who you would think would know better.
And bTw surgeons are basically the most clueless . It's good his title made such an impression that he's got you to try the same magic snake oil he uses. LOL

And as I said friend, it would take a more that a week to feel the real McCoy going as high as 18iu/serostim or 10 iu/jin.
You wanna believe a lie? Hell who am I to stop you Luv. LOL
 08/10/2004 01:20 PM

Author Icon
tdu
Accomplished Poster

While musclehead might have been a little blunt, I am pretty sure what he is saying is accurate. I am nmo expert on HGH but from what I have read any HGH 'treatment' that is not the injected method is pretty much a sham.
Statistics
32109 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 464 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 467 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc