hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: SVENSON HAIR CENTER
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/30/2004 09:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/30/2004 09:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
majinhanamichi
Regular Poster

Why not just attend this center and successfully restore your hair?

MH
 04/30/2004 09:48 PM

Author Icon
Slimhair
Prolific Poster

Save your money. Scam City. That should b e spelled "Trickologist" causehttp://www.svensonhair.com/ you'll be tricked out of your money.
 04/30/2004 10:31 PM

Author Icon
NeoTheOne
Prolific Poster

They and their latest HAIR WEAIVING TECHNOLOGY
 05/02/2004 12:05 PM

Author Icon
HAIRLOSSMILITANT
Regular Poster

Please please may I swear here??
F*CK THIS HAIR CENTER.
I lost 5,000 USD to them last year for a 6 month course (a country in Asia). D*MN THEM.
I was ignorant and believed them. They have extremely tricky ways of getting your money. They will even count your hair and inform the shed is less after a while. But actually there was no reduction of hairloss.
Then I started reading these forums and got out of there! You guys saved me spending more!
THANKS TO YOU ALL, now I'm almost an expert hehehe.....

-------------------------
My updated regimen is:
(topicals always applied to damp hair)

Morning Topical:
Corvinex (without the minox)
Promox foam

Evening Topical:
Tricomin
(with added the new Folligen Hair Signals at hairline)
Xandrox 15

Nighttime Topical:
Proxiphen-N
Crinagen

Laser Comb 2 X per week at hairline & temples only

Shampoo:
Revita
NANO
Nizoral
Nisim
 05/03/2004 12:30 AM

Author Icon
Toddler
Accomplished Poster

Cause it's a scam. Advanced Hair Studios is also a scam. They prey on your vulnerability/insecurity and suck your wallet dry. All i can say is thank god for the internet.

Toddler
 05/03/2004 01:03 AM

Author Icon
NeoTheOne
Prolific Poster

I propose we compile a full list of all these centers so that people are aware of it

I will start (this is base on East Asia centers)

1. Svensson
2. Hair 101
3. Yun Nam
4. Feminine Hair Care Center

any otherS?
 05/23/2004 05:48 PM

Author Icon
majinhanamichi
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: HAIRLOSSMILITANT
Please please may I swear here??

F*CK THIS HAIR CENTER.

I lost 5,000 USD to them last year for a 6 month course (a country in Asia). D*MN THEM.

I was ignorant and believed them. They have extremely tricky ways of getting your money. They will even count your hair and inform the shed is less after a while. But actually there was no reduction of hairloss.

Then I started reading these forums and got out of there! You guys saved me spending more!

THANKS TO YOU ALL, now I'm almost an expert hehehe.....

Please tell me your experiences, did you quit halfway on the treatments? did they ever told you about growing lost hair?

i tried a consultation a month ago and all they told me about saving existing little hairs, none about lost hair, but all their ads/poster show people regrowing all their hair including hairline

I know its a sales group, but they have been operating in hongkong for so long i havent heard any open complaints about them, another thing is hairloss seems very rare in hk, so i dont know if i miss something

thanks
MH
 05/23/2004 09:01 PM

Author Icon
guillermo
Accomplished Poster

i could not remember a name right now, but basically any ones that propouse you massages, electronic and laser plus " natural " stuff is a scam .
Is kind of weird how they use really faqs ( like the norwood scale, DHT formation , sebum..) to sell they snake oil, all do it in almost the same way
 05/24/2004 11:39 AM

Author Icon
HAIRLOSSMILITANT
Regular Poster

Holy cow!! You've already halfway fallen into their trap by going to their "consultation".

I don't know where to start. Their whole system is rotten and way way overpriced.
They sell for example "Triaxon" at around 400 USD but which is only 40 USD . Its a natural DHT inhibitor.And guess what? The ingredients are very similar to Nisim (which is also very cheap).

Lets see, what else...I already said they will count less hairs for you. If its 200 they'll say 200. Then the week after they'll say 100 hairs when its still 200!

They will discourage you from the proven products of Propecia and minoxidil.

Their treatments have nothing to do with the hairloss process. They "clean" your inside follicles. Nothing to do with MPB. They use natural ways to lower DHT BUT VERY EXPENSIVE. You can get the same stuff 10 times cheaper.

They give products to give "nutrition" to the hair. Total scam.

They apply products for better protein systhesis. Have you heard of that??

They apply products to give better "blood circulation"...all the reasons we already know that hairloss scammers use.

They lied to me by saying there are 5 types of Testoterone and I needed to use 5 products for all 5 types of T.

They will apply 2-4 products per day without waiting for the former product to dry which is totally a wrong way of application.

Products that are labeled to use twice per day they only apply once in 2 days.

Lastly, I talked to one of their former staff who resigned from there and said hair counting was a real scam and she did not think people were benefiting from the program.

The list goes on...

Finally after 6 months there was no hairloss reduction. I mean with 5,000 USD paid,you really don't have any more energy to continue. You'll probably lose more hair from the financial stress!

My updated regimen is:
(topicals always applied to damp hair)

Morning Topical:
Corvinex (without the minox)
Promox foam

Evening Topical:
Tricomin
(with added the new Folligen Hair Signals at hairline)
Xandrox 15

Nighttime Topical:
Proxiphen-N
Crinagen

Laser Comb 2 X per week at hairline & temples only

Shampoo:
Revita
NANO
Nizoral
Nisim
 10/04/2004 01:22 AM

Author Icon
majinhanamichi
Regular Poster

I would like to bump this topic rather than making one, ive been searching the web for complaints but i cant find any, i know people wont admit openly in public but they can talk about it anonymously on the internet

does that mean there are many success than failure? or is it just a shame to tell people how much money you lost to them

any asian people out there?

thanks
MH
 06/01/2014 04:37 AM

Author Icon
unfortunate23

Many Svenson clients happy with the result of the treatments. Maybe those people who always comment a negative feedback about Svenson, are people who can't afford the program. Do you really understand what Svenson all about? Do you really know that Svenson is not making magic hair?! For your information Svenson treatments is a long term process but not lifetime. So stop making some negative feedback if you dont finish the treatment process........
 06/01/2014 03:04 PM

Author Icon
Relentless v2
Occasional Poster

Originally posted by: unfortunate23

Many Svenson clients happy with the result of the treatments. Maybe those people who always comment a negative feedback about Svenson, are people who can't afford the program. Do you really understand what Svenson all about? Do you really know that Svenson is not making magic hair?! For your information Svenson treatments is a long term process but not lifetime. So stop making some negative feedback if you dont finish the treatment process........

Why bump a 10 year old thread? Svenson is a well-known scam operation.
 06/08/2014 03:19 AM

Author Icon
unfortunate23

I just want to clarify that all of you are wrong.....and Svenson is not a scam../.
 06/08/2014 10:32 AM

Author Icon
Nicholas
Accomplished Poster

They charge ridiculous amounts of money for products that have no scientific backup at all.

Sounds like the real deal.

Anyone wanna buy my half full nizoral bottle for 300 dollars?

For 100 dollars more, I will even enhance it with ten drops of high quality peppermint oil.
 06/08/2014 10:59 AM

Author Icon
illuminated
Prolific Poster

Unfortunate23 is OBVIOUSLY involved in this scam and getting $$$

If anyone had any doubts this place is a scam this should confirm it.

F U C K you unfortunate23 go take advantage of desperate people going through a traumatic experience somewhere else

SCUMBAG

I am a transgender female

Post Castration : January 2014
Elestrin Gel: 3 MG ED
Micronized Progesterone: 200 MG ED
Avodart: 0.5 MG ED
1% Nizoral: Every 3 days
HairMax Lasercomb: EOD
 06/08/2014 03:25 PM

Author Icon
richhairman
Accomplished Poster

I've reported this thread.
Statistics
31486 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 9 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 880 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 889 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc