hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: BIGGEST NEWS in the HT industry in the last 20 years
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/25/2019 02:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/25/2019 02:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This collaboration of 2 doctors is the greatest combination of both skill and ethics hands down. What do I get out of posting this? The simple satisfaction of putting the truth out there.

If you want to listen to these marketers constantly working the space and promoting then that's your business but you are taking a huge risk and there is no coming back from it. All one needs to do is look at history and it is absolutely clear these marketers are liars. It's only after long periods of observation that one can begin to pick up on the marketing fraud. Don't add you name to the list of victims. Money from lawsuits can only get you so far it's not going to fix the damage to your head that will become the focus of attention when in a crowd.

Understand most will lose 20,000 fu over time yet only have maybe 5,000 to replace it. That is extremely limited.

Understand desperate people in any area of life are the easiest targets for scammers and the majority of marketers are scammers.

Understand it's human nature for most to lose their way when they start making too much easy money. Before you know they are sitting behind 20 screens watching the teeny boppers they trained performing brain surgery as a way to up the numbers.

Stay aware.........good intentions can always change when life becomes too easy.
As of right now there is nothing to think about. This clinic is at the top of the food chain.

Game Changer

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 02/25/2019 at 03:59 AM by topcat
 02/28/2019 05:02 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

So why is not the online world buzzing with this absolutely huge announcement. We are talking about somewhere around 40 years of combined fue results that can only be described as artistry when one considers just how complicated cutting out several thousand pieces of skin and moving it around happens to be. Then when you look at the numbers of grafts harvested why is the number always so much lower then what is being pumped out by marketers? Is it possible that the numbers represents what is ethical long term?

I would have expected non stop posting about this development. Where is it at? Did someone post about another celebrity? Maybe it was a footballer or the doctor from their list.

Wake up and understand what you are getting yourself into if you believe what all these made up screen names are posting.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 03/02/2019 05:14 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

So where are all the celebrity hair transplants from Bisanga and Cole? Why do we see just decades of doing the work when very few others wanted to while producing results that are within the numbers and most others simply can't touch because they traded easy money for doing the work while using marketers with diarrhea of the mouth.

If you want to see celebrity hair transplants look up Oliver Stone, Nicholas Cage, Silvio Bersculoni, David Guest, Richard Simmons, Joe Biden, Wayne Rooney, David Lee Roth, Joe Rogan, etc, etc, etc.

Marketers think you are desperate and dumb.

Well are you?

03/05/2019 05:12 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The more I think about this the more incredible it seems. Absolutely no one in the hair transplant industry can beat this team. They are the absolute epitome of mastery.

Now what they need to do in my opinion is create the list. Only masters that stay true to integrity and not whores to money can create a list of other doctors that meet the grade. The problem for most is they fall into the trap of human nature when it's presented with a carrot........they get greedy.

What do marketers know about creating a list of doctors that have the skill of a master? Zero.

Only a master can recognize another master and here we have two masters. I have absolutely no doubt. I have been following this bullshit industry for 34 years. The amount of money I have made from it is zero. It's only cost me money and that was the easy part.

Most of the people in this industry are liars. Most of what you see online is made up bullsh*t. Before taking anyone's advice meet them in their home. Meet their family and neighbors that's when you know they have skin in the game. If they tell you that's not possible ask yourself why? Anyone that is being honest will not care because they have nothing to fear.

If you don't do this you have only yourself to blame. Anyone can meet me in my home any time........it's not a problem.

Edited: 03/05/2019 at 05:47 AM by topcat
 03/08/2019 12:16 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I'm actually going to see dr woods some time this year and start doing small sessions on my scar, I think he is just as good as the two docs you mentioned. I have meet dr woods before in his house where he operates, like you said nothing to hide.
 03/09/2019 05:00 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Tommo I agree with you completely on Dr. Woods. Something all three doctors have in common is they have taken on some of the worst repair cases. They can take on these cases because their skill level is that much higher and the length of time they have been performing FUE is that much longer. Marketers have loved to bash them in the past.................why? Just like marketers attack posters that speak truth............why?................

I have corresponded with quite a few Dr. Woods patients and they have been given a second chance with his help. I remember how far gone Diamond was and it's seemed almost impossible to repair what the a-holes and their marketers did to him but Dr. Woods greatly improved a bad situation. The decimation of Diamonds donor area will be experienced by many of these younger guys today as they are quoted these high donor numbers that simply do not exist long term most especially the flea market known as Turkey. As the donor area begins to thin out the damage will be revealed. These doctors in places like Turkey that are quoting these high donor numbers are bending the young boys over only these young guys don't know it yet it will take a few years.

While all 3 doctors were performing FUE years ago the strip butchers had their marketers overwhelm the forums. The marketers in this industry are slime balls they are simply parasites.

As long as these doctors continue to be involved in the procedure while not trying to boost revenue with slimeball marketers they are all good in my book.

Diamond & what decimated donor looks like

Edited: 03/09/2019 at 06:55 AM by topcat
 03/14/2019 01:45 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This bears repeating. If you are not constantly hearing about this development from all these online gurus then something is up. What you have here is 2 of the most highly skilled doctors in the world with a combined body of fue work and length of time performing it that cannot be matched by any clinic in the world. This also includes the integrity of working within the numbers.

What do I get as a patient and observer of this industry for 34 years with 20 of it online? I get the satisfaction of saying it. Forget about the price. Yes that's nice but you are looking for skill and integrity because if you are not your risk of what you will perceive as disfigurement when you look into the mirror is astronomically high.

If they decide to hand off the critical parts of the surgery or work with these scumbag marketers and not their own in-house advisor then I would begin to rethink it.

Yes personality is going to matter but above all is skill and ethics with the numbers.

When these 2 doctors create a list of doctors they approve of and have met their standards because they trained them that is when you will have the ability to pick a doctor off a list.

Doctors in general have to create their own marketing if they don't they risk being treated like a little bitch and any doctor that is willing to take that risk is probably not as good as marketers would try to make him/her appear. This is reality from what I have seen over my lifetime of experience. You can learn from it or you can learn on your own.

Now some of these same doctors can begin to understand how many of these patients that came back to these forums to complain about their result whether it was low density or strip scars bigger then they had expected were treated like little bitches by the marketers doing their work by wearing them down with their bullshit and driving them off.

Now maybe they will begin to do the right thing. The marketers are the real a-holes of this industry.

When a marketer treats a doctor or patient like a little bitch it telling you something so pay attention.

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 04:29 AM by topcat
 03/24/2019 09:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This was posted to Hairsite with a link at the bottom. It's important information. If you don't understand the history of this industry and all these marketers out there that portray themselves as good guys when in actuality they are scumbags then absolutely do not have a ht procedure.

Cole/Bisanga to those that have been around the block which for me has been 33 years of a lot of wasted time and money have a record that speaks for itself. It's like the relatives in your own family after observing them you know the good ones from the bad ones and it all takes time. Most don't have this type of time. You don't have 33 years to watch it all and that is where many are at a disadvantage.

Here is that post from Hairsite.
Raphael84
43m
For anybody who is interested or following this thread, Dr Cole was asked on another forum for some information on himself and the clinic. He responded:

"What do you want to know? In 2003 when no one knew how to do FUE, and many patients wanted it, I figured FUE out and then taught as many people as I could how to do it. From there, FUE blossomed. Then I designed the tools people use today. Now I make tools that only the surgeons I work with have access. Today my objective is to help patients with a limited budget get a quality procedure in a clinic with well-trained staff. Helping me is Chris Bisanga, whom I trained many years ago. He has a world-class reputation with years of experience and thousands of happy patients. We will still do our best to manage our clinics in a more limited capacity, but the focus is on helping patients avoid disasters. There are two types of patients. There are those that are not concerned with cost. There are those very concerned with price. Those very worried about cost are vulnerable. They go to clinics in dangerous countries. Often, their donor area gets destroyed, and their results are poor. We want to help these people find a way to restore their hair in an environment where we control every aspect of the surgery to ensure quality. Our goals are to build a wall in front of "risky" work and provide a safety net for those suffering from their hair loss. There isn't much to understand. You have two of the pioneers in FUE hair transplant surgery with very affluent patients dedicated to helping individuals avoid ruining their lives by focusing on price over quality based on necessity. You see, Dr. Bisanga and I both comprehend what is required to be a great hair transplant surgeon. To be great, you need experience. We have that. To be great, you need to be able to perform every aspect of the surgery so that you can properly train a team. Hair transplants have evolved into extensive procedures that require a team effort. In the team, there are those that place and dissect grafts. Most physicians have never spent much time dissecting and placing grafts so they don't comprehend how to teach it. We do because we have both done it. Our teams have been with us for over 15 years. They are highly trained and skilled. Many clinics are so focused on cost and volume that they have nurse turnover primarily because these nurses receive such a low wage. That's how these clinics sell at such a low price. In most low-cost clinics, you never know who will be working on you because the experienced nurse is likely to leave any day to make $20 more a month above her $800 per month salary. Then you get the inexperienced nurse at $600 per month. The risks associated with meager wages are why we are so focused on protecting patients from ruining their lives. It is not that you can't get a great result from many clinics. It the results are inconsistent and often ruinous. Inexperienced teams with poor training can ruin a patient's donor area and result for life. We attempt to stop this.

I've done more FUE than anyone in the world simply because I've been doing FUE full time for a much longer time than anyone else. There are some very talented surgeons in this world. There are many clinics where you can get a great result. There are also many clinics where you can get a horrible result. Our objective is to deliver consistently good results for patients that are price conscious. Along the way, we are doing our best to make this a great patient experience with transportation from the airport to the hotel, transportation from the hotel to the clinic, transportation from the clinic back to the hotel, and transportation from the hotel to the airport. In between, one can have a wonderful sightseeing opportunity in the birthplace of modern civilization.

Our clinic is a considerable opportunity for patients in a safe country protected by the European Union. There will be no government coup and no suicide bombers here. Tourists come here annually without risk nor concern for their safety.

One has to comprehend what is happening in the world today. It is a hazardous scenario. We decided to do something positive regarding it."

Patient Advisor at Bisanga & Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
http://www.bchairtransplant.com

WhatsApp + 34 642 37 03 83

hairsite post

04/04/2019 12:20 AM

Author Icon
Dr. A's Clinic
Prolific Poster

Congrats Drs Cole and Bisanga.

Anyone considering a hair transplant based on budget constraints alone should stop in their tracks and do lots of research. See hi-resolution pictures, videos, meet real patients.
At the very least, view the repair section , like this on our website
repair pictures

These patients have been subjected to brutal so called hair transplants by doctors from Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia... just name the country before they came for repair. Do not commit their mistakes.

I work for Dr. A's Clinic. My opinions need not be shared by Dr. Arvind Poswal
Dr. A's Clinic (Location - India: Delhi, Mumbai)
Ph:-(011)- 26274367, 41315125
Mob:-0987100606, 9810178062
Free online consult email ,
www.fusehair.com
 04/04/2019 04:23 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Anyone considering a hair transplant based on budget constraints alone should stop in their tracks and do lots of research. See hi-resolution pictures, videos, meet real patients. At the very least, view the repair section , like this on our website

Agreed and both Dr. Cole and Dr. Bisanga possess the highest level of skill in what can be described as a very limited procedure long term when one understands the math.

To think that some doctor from a place like Turkey or India can compare is laughable. All one needs to do is look at the history. I have been following this industry for 33 years and 20 years online. Most of what you are reading is marketing bullshit looking to suck desperate young guys in and yes many fall for it.

You more than likely will lose 20,000 fu long term with only 5,000 fu available to replace it. Why do you not see all these helpful online screen names talking about it? Because more than likely they are engaging in marketing fraud.

An affordable price for this limited procedure is nice but above all it's about skill in order to avoid being what most will perceive as disfigurement when they look in the mirror. Are you willing to save a few dollars in exchange for a higher chance of disfigurement?

Many doctors fall into the trap of becoming some marketers little bitch because they simply do not possess the skill level needed to forge their own path. It all becomes very easy to see over time if in fact you spend the time to watch it all. It becomes a big game like politics. Most don't understand the information they have is simply theater and only the players know the real game. The theater appeals to the dumbed down masses. If you understand that principle then you can understand this industry.

No one can touch the skill level of Dr. Cole/Bisanga outside of a few other elite names who do not deal with marketers.

Many of these doctors still being promoted today refused to adopt FUE early on because it would have cost them money. Some of these same doctors that are still being promoted today pulled the bait and switch on the patient once they were in the chair. Meaning they were told after a few extractions they were not a candidate for fue so they need a strip. Of course this is not only a bald faced lie but its despicable. But you are dealing with money grubbing scumbags so think twice before you sign up. If you have some other explanation of why doctors would do this I'm all ears lay it on me. If you buy into what the marketers are selling you are already at a disadvantage regardless of how hard they try to convince of their goodness.

Edited: 04/04/2019 at 12:18 PM by topcat
 04/06/2019 05:05 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The marketers and their lies no longer work.

When the truth is repeated often enough it all becomes too easy to see.

There are only a handful of doctors in the world that can pull off this incredibly limited procedure which is really not meant for very young guys.

Bisanga and Cole are at the top of that list and if you think it doesn't matter then you really do not understand the procedure as it involves cutting out thousands of pieces of skin and moving them around.

Marketers are shit.

Many using online resources are victims of marketing fraud.

Edited: 04/06/2019 at 07:33 AM by topcat
 04/08/2019 06:58 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

What happened to Don King?

He is irrelevant. Those with talent woke up to the idea that with self promotion nobody could take from them what was not rightfully theirs. We now see multi hundred million dollar paydays going to fighters that control their own destiny and not some loud mouth obnoxious douche bag which the boxing game was very well known for in the past.

The same applies to hair transplants. Doctors with the most talent self promote and that is a heads up for those researching. In order to self promote the chance that your skill level is at or near the absolute top also rises drastically and this applies to just about everything. Today if you have the talent then the only game is self promotion.

04/13/2019 05:52 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

...some loud mouth obnoxious douche bag"

By comparison to the reality that's almost a character reference for Don King! I know hair loss marketers are really bad but Don King is a tough act to follow :-

Don King - a real piece of s**t...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 04/14/2019 09:53 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Any doctor that needs to use a marketer to hawk his services is giving away his hand. It's a tell and it's telling you the doctor does not have a skill level that compares to one that can stand on his own work as viewed over decades. Doctors that made the mistake of dealing with marketers understand what it feels like to be treated like a 2 bit whore and if they have talent eventually they admit their mistake and move on. It's an easy trap to fall into when the promise of more $$$ becomes the bait, many are weak and that is easy to see just by looking at them.

When you see marketers in all their forms treat doctors, patients, and any honest online platforms like a 2 bit whores you now know what it up. Consider it part of your research. But even today you have repair patients still believing all the sock puppets created by these same douche bags.

The procedure is limited. If you used up your 5000 fu then consider yourself done. Those that can work with these numbers and produce an ethical long term natural result are even more limited.

Those in the boxing game as the ones actually doing the work are easy to take advantage of because it's a poor man's sport. Most are simply uneducated so what it the excuse of these ht doctors. Even boxers have moved on with the likes of the Klitschko bros. They don't associate with loud mouth douche bag marketers which is why they have more self respect while giving greater legitimacy to the sport.

Edited: 04/14/2019 at 03:56 PM by topcat
Statistics
36331 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 187 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 187 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc