hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Example of a great hair transplant
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/30/2019 01:30 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/30/2019 01:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This is an example of a great hair transplant in my opinion. The reduced contrast of the hair color to scalp enhances it further. When the head it tilted in a certain direction under this particular light there is a see through effect, why? Because all hair transplant procedures performed on those with extensive hairloss are see through. If you were not advised of this then essential information was purposely left out that was required in order for you to make an informed decision. This is a form of marketing fraud in case you were wondering.

Young guys that are having the front of their heads slammed with high numbers of grafts without being advised about the long term issues are equally being advised without essential information being provided. The math is the math and anyone that tells you something different is a liar.

You will also notice at key moments during his talk a ring of depression at the back of his head can be seen. This is where more than likely the strip was taken unless he was wearing a baseball hat all day which I doubt. That depressed area is a well known issue for those that have had the strip procedure but did the patient know? Most older guys can't grow their hair longer because the donor area thins out naturally and long hair becomes fly away hair so they settle for the depressed area at the back of the head.

Understand the limitations of the procedure along with all the deception the marketers bring to the table and make an informed decision over a very long period of time.

Peter Schiff video

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36352 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 154 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 154 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc