hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: John of God
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/24/2018 05:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/24/2018 05:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If you are following the John of God story he is known as a spiritual healer. He has been alleged to have raped dozens of women in the back room. Not only rape them but penetrate them anally which is an important point to keep in mind.

This guy was able to rake in millions and millions of dollars over decades while this all happened. So how is this possible without anyone within the circle knowing? Why didn't women come forward and why did those within his healing network that was created over time say anything?

When a woman is raped she is scarred with shame for the rest of her life and coming forward for many is just too much to bear. Having been anally penetrated multiplies the shame effect. They simply remain silent alone in their shame not even knowing there were many other victims. Many go to these types of healers because they have been diagnosed with a terminal disease and it now remains their last hope . To admit to family and friends that not only did they lose their money to fraud but something worse is just too much to bear especially if one is going to die anyway. It's simply not the legacy they want to leave behind so they remain silent.

Those that become part of the healer's network look the other way. When the money becomes good enough most do their work regardless of what might be going on. It's in fact the nature of the money system for most everyone and they are in fact part of the fraud.

What you can learn from this incident is very often the world of hair loss cures and restoration works exactly the same way. Desperate people are the easiest marks to be had and the money is substantial. Of course some in the business are not going to take part but for most is too tempting to rope in young guys when they know the numbers with ht for example will never add up when started to early and are too high. And yes these same fraudsters develop their networks of posters, marketers, moderators, etc to keep it all going so understand exactly what it is you are dealing with in the world of hair loss.

Many of the patients simply feel shame & don't want to tell their story. Same goes with repair patients that don't update. They keep getting sucked in by the marketers. Get your story and facts together your compensation is to be found in marketing fraud.

If convicted John of God will go to prison and all the monies made will be found and clawed back for the victims. Unfortunately for those that lost their life due to this fraud have no recourse and I know of one personally who died shortly after his visit. It becomes very hard to convince people that are desperate and if you are going to die anyway maybe it doesn't matter but it also prevents one from finding someone ethical that may be able to help. We also need to keep in mind that most are not going to advise someone because then they take on personal responsibility should things go wrong so good people remain silent.

Don't get drawn into hype that is created by marketers it only benefits them. Let them talk their talk just be smarter and observe. These are all lessons for us because when we have close family members that become gravely ill we can slow down and give more thought to what we are being told then research for ourselves.

For those celebrating Merry Christmas.

John of God doesn't seem to be able to cure hair loss but everything else that can't be seen he does. I shared some of the articles with a friend. His response.........it's not true.......which rings a bell.

John of God

Marketers do what ever they have to in order to create the illusion of credibility and integrity. The brain processes the thought of a visual that creates an emotive reaction and it sticks which helps to make the deception very easy.

The number is now approaching 600 complaints. How is it possible? It all works the same way most don't come forward same as with a high percentage of HT. John of God is now being labeled a "criminal organization" which is key. Is this relevant to the hair loss industry? Absolutely.

criminal organization

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 12/24/2018 at 02:46 PM by topcat
 12/24/2018 06:11 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

What an unbelievably depressing story, it sounds like one of those old summertime drive-in b movies. Too many of these psychos exist in the US but no country is spared from them.
 12/29/2018 07:13 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The scammers are everywhere and yes they are top heavy in the hair industry. Much of what is online is simply created by marketers including many of the screen names many perceive as posters. The scammers like to tie their name to the latest celebrity or media outlet as a way to create credibility for the unknowing dupes and yes those that are not aware fall prey to it. Yes we did the celebrity hair transplant so that makes us great...............that's a red flag and a bullsh*t alert. Those that have mastered the procedure have done so over a very, very long period of time with consistent results over years and years. Integrity also follows the same pattern of being built over years and years.

This poster I always see Jeandd, I read what he writes as a so called 22 year old boy and I see a perfect example of what I perceive as complete bulls*it. Then to add fuel to the fire he follows the same pattern that the marketers always follow attack the real patient that now realizes something is not quite right but it's too late.

Most should stay away from the ht procedure because there is just too much posted by marketers for most to figure it all out. It takes a very, very long time of observation and most are not willing to invest that time.

Most that have gone to John of God did so out of desperation and they more then likely read something online. Someone simply makes up some shit and those that are desperate buy into it. You can easily look up forums that post on the topic of "John of God" and you would think you were reading a hair forum if you didn't know better. It follows the same pattern.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 12/30/2018 02:40 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

topcat is right about scammers in the HT industry, but what never ceases to amaze me is how in the 21st century a charlatan and abuser like John of God can get away with it for so long and make many MILLIONS of dollars before being outed as a know nothing monstrous piece of s**t. He's not the only example.
It just shows how truly gullible and extremely stupid people can be when they are looking for wish fulfillment or just desperate - as desperate as HT customers.

Another thought is unavoidable, if John of God could get away with this for so long now then how easy would it have been to perform 'miracles' in 1st Century A.D., when people knew NEXT TO NOTHING about the world...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 12/31/2018 08:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes desperation blinds the decision making process which brings out the weasel predators.

This guy's millions are not going to be enough to cover all the marketing fraud cases but maybe the designation as a "criminal organization" will. They can then go after the lower level weasels that played their part and the lower level weasels always turn cheese.

Yes just like the HT industry. The little weasels are everywhere.

Edited: 12/31/2018 at 05:19 PM by topcat
 01/06/2019 10:19 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

21st century a charlatan and abuser like John of God can get away with it for so long and make many MILLIONS of dollars before being outed as a know nothing monstrous piece of s**t.

And here is your answer as it appears in the linked article. Too many people making money to call out the rapist fraud so advisors, moderators, posters, purveyors of crap, etc all grow organically as they share in their piece of the pie.

Works the same way in the world of hair. This is why even long time patients and repair patients are very often lulled into a false sense of security. They think they have it figured out when they don't even realize they are dealing with something top heavy in marketing fraud.

The John of God economy here is extensive. There are the bottles of blessed water, the passionflower pills, the guided tours, the pousadas to house visitors, the cafes to feed them, the shops selling the requisite white clothes, the mineral and jewellery shops and the bookshops selling videos, biographies, photographs, crystals and icons.

Then there's the money from his regular international tours. As a result, many people make their living off the work of John of God.

John of God

01/31/2019 07:53 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

And Bill Clinton, singer Paul Simon and supermodel Naomi Campbell are among the other celebrities rumoured to have visited him.

Does that sound familiar the celebrity endorsement. Take a good look at the ht industry where do you see the same..............its a red flag.

This marketing fraud John of God is now being accused of child molestation and worse. How is this possible? Why didn't anyone say anything? What about all the moderators on all the John of God forums along with all the John of God advisors?

There is something for you to learn here just as with all the other marketing fraud cases out there. Many using the same tactics.

John of God ran a "sex slave farm

02/04/2019 12:29 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The John of God story just gets creepier and creepier and it's not a surprise. This is the way it works very often with marketers making money. They all seem like really nice guys with their smiling faces and kind words but the reality is you are dealing with pathetic little a**holes and that is exactly how one can describe the ht industry.

The lesson is stay away from marketers. Find a doctor on your own by doing your own research meeting people in person or simply stay away from the procedure. You want to meet every day people that do not work in the industry that have had extensive hairloss and a surgical procedure/s to replace it. Then you will start to understand "oh that is what it looks like in person" .......hmmmm..........okay let me give this some more thought. Then go from there. Many of these guys reading the bullshit on many of these forums are either being disfigured now or are in for some long term pain because they did not understand marketing and/or marketing fraud.

I could post hundreds and hundreds of accounts of what marketers are all about but this is not the place.

The guy I know that went to John of God is dead. That's the way it goes. People are very often not going to listen to strong opinions from everyday people and are simply drawn in by the smiling happy faces and flim flam talk of online and offline marketers.

Marketers are creepy & the online world is full of them.

Edited: 02/04/2019 at 04:10 PM by topcat
 02/07/2019 04:40 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

John of God is kind of like hair multiplication. Hair multiplication has been going on for 20 years you just needed to be on the right forum reading the posters that had all the information for you. Thankfully most of the non believers were banned otherwise all those desperate young guys could never have had their procedures.

Understand what you are reading and for those that made bad decisions because of what they were reading start to ask yourself if you are a victim of marketing fraud.

02/11/2019 05:30 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Understand all of these customers of John of God are victims of marketing fraud that has gone on for over 20 years with the help of dozens and dozens of participants all playing their part. Understand it is the desperation of the customer that made it all so easy.

Forget about your hair for a moment. Imagine the young girl with the small boobies that is subject to years of ridicule. She walks into the doctor's office and the doctor has been through this exercise in desperation hundreds if not thousands of times. How easy it is it to sell the young girl.

You are that young girl and you are also a customer of the John of God cabal (made up screen names aka marketers). The dozens and dozens of participants that play their part in fraudulent marketing. If you are a victim you are entitled to multi million dollar settlements because the relief lies not in suing for poor work but suing for marketing fraud. Go back and study your decision it didn't come out of nowhere. Follow it and find the mother.

Doctors too are victims of marketing fraud. Pumped up fake numbers are just that pumped up fake numbers and another form of marketing fraud.

Statistics
36316 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 166 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 166 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc