hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: S5 Cream Spironolactone Alternative
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/15/2018 02:45 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/15/2018 02:45 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
jazzb
Accomplished Poster

Right as an S5 Spironolactone user myself I went to place an order few weeks ago as mine was running low, to be hold Hairlosstalk shop have completely stopped selling the Spironolactone topical product range.

Considering I am a user for topical 15% minoxidil/Finesteride formula with additives from Murray Avenue Apothecary compounding pharmacy. I contacted Susan the owner and persuaded her to formulate everyone a Topical Spironolactone mixture. Took me some time to convince her, being persistent worked! I also contacted the Medical Wellnes Center who provide me with a prescription every-time I order my 15% minoxidil mixture and they agreed to provide everyone a link for Topical Spironolactone prescription.

So to everyone who still wants to use Topical Spironolactone, all you have to do is fill out the prescription, which will then be forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary.

Follow the link for the prescription Hairloss Topical Spironolactone:

www.medicalwellnesscenter.com

Direct Topical Spironolactone link:

www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/TopicalSpironolactoneHairLoss-HOMEPage.html

Once you have payed for your prescription with the Medical Wellness Center will then email your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary.

2% Alcohol Solution 65ml,
60G Cream or Lotion 65ml $89 each

5% Alcohol Solution 65ml,
60G Cream or Lotion 65ml $99 each

They have agreed on a discount combo, purchase 3 and you will be entitled to 10% discount.

Mention when paying that the hair forums thread and if you buy 3 you want 10% discount.

Murray Avenue Apothecary is good with discounts if you purchase more than one.

I Hope this helps everyone who wants to carry on using Topical Spironolactone,. her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

www.maapgh.com

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217

P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247

F: 412-421-6500

You need any help send me a message, I'm always here to help anyone and everyone as the forums helped me save my hair.

Edited: 12/20/2018 at 10:45 AM by jazzb
Statistics
36320 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 214 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 214 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc