hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dr. Woods and some reality
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2018 06:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2018 06:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Young guys still don't get. Read this posting by Dr. Woods.

If you are falling for the marketers and all these screen names that are either made up or secretly marketers you are heading for a world of hurt.

Doctors like Woods,and others have been attacked by marketers for a reason. I have been attacked by marketers for a reason. It's up to you to wake up to the truth or pay the price.

I posted so often about being able to feel the punch that the punch becomes an extension of the fingertips. i don't need to be a ht doctor to understand the feel of a tool I have too much of my own experience using tools over 4 decades. It's not only the feel but the subtle difference in sound sometimes but marketers will attack the point because if they don't they don't make money.

The numbers are limited don't fall for the marketing fraud and if you did then you will be able to sue.

Most guys have about 5000 grafts available long term. You will more then likely lose 20,000. Understand that severe limitation then proceed using logic and find an ethical doctor that has skill. If you see doctors working with numbers that don't make sense especially with young guys............then run for you life.

HS Woods thread

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 12/02/2018 at 06:42 AM by topcat
 12/05/2018 05:50 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Below is a quote from Smedley Butler (Major General US Marine Corp) author of "War is a Racket" The same quote can be applied to the hair transplantation industry. All these screen names you see working the online forums on a daily basis understand the racket and they are the few who are lining their pockets with the lies of marketing fraud. If you don't understand the racket then don't sign up for a procedure until you do.

Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 12/12/2018 06:06 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Some more words of wisdom from something Dr. Woods posted to Hairsite

Stop listening to the marketers they are deceivers same goes for screen names and patients that pop up out of no where to lend you some of their sage advice. Your risk of being disfigured is extremely high and their is no going back. Moderators are all part of the game.

Marketers attack doctors and patients that expose the game.

Post by Dr. Woods.

Problems associated with the method ?

FUE will not give that big wide horrible smiley scar

But in the hands of exploited, poor and subjugated third world techs, making a few bucks a day, FUE will ,in a matter of a few hours create GLOBAL DONOR DESTRUCTION

And jamming precious fragile follicles into production line pre punched holes is the other side of this disaster.

Every day I get photos of the results of these " get it fast and cheap" jobs...many I cannot help...they have been wiped out with little to show for it.

I was very vocal since the early 1990s ...then a few years ago I gave up...I cant fight this tsunami of destruction and BS photos anymore, and this expanding gravy train of horror which replaced the scalpel

But after what I have seen and tried to repair over the last 30 years and the frustration of patients being intimidated into silence...Is indeed despairing

But now its getting worse . .If you look through the archives you will see that I predicted this several years ago

I dont blame the poor stepped on techs...I blame their greedy masters who control everything,
including the propaganda and BS photos on forums etc

Never ever trust a before and after photo.

Because there have been two inventions.

The first is a " comb " ...the second is a smart phone with good macro video

Put them together

Dr Ray Woods

Thread

12/14/2018 07:00 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Why does Dr. Woods have an endless line of repair patients? Why have the doctors doing the repairs like Woods & Cole for example been heavily attacked by marketers over the years? Why did the poster JeanDD viscously attack me when I brought up the name of Cole & Woods as 2 examples of doctors that work within the numbers? Why does this same poster JeanDD attack patients that are complaining about their crap procedure from Turkey? Why are posters that have been botched in Turkey like Paleocap told to just move on? Last I heard he was seeking psychological counseling?

What is going on here? Are you a victim of marketing fraud? Do you have your facts and timeline written down as it happened? Who were the posters/marketers that persuaded you to make your decision?

Woods was telling us about this 20 years ago so why is it still going on? Simple.........shitball marketers with their smiley faces spewing the horseshit over and over until young guys believe it's the truth. You can see them operating on a daily basis.

Wake up there are only a handful of doctors that can work with this very limited procedure. Everything else you see is bullshit.

Edited: 12/14/2018 at 07:14 AM by topcat
Statistics
36291 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 231 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 231 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc