hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The face of the hair marketer exposed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/29/2018 08:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/29/2018 08:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Would you buy a hair loss treatment this man was telling you about? This is the face and the hair of a marketer/actor Robert Vaughn. From 1985-1990 the Hensinki formula racked up $100M dollars in sales. Looking at this guy's hair it's seems kind of shocking anyone would even believe him. I mean this was the 80's/90's the decade of the hair band. But what happens is desperation impairs the vision and one is enticed by the spoken or written word.

Eventually the company was sued by the FTC and a $27M dollar judgment was levied against them.

Understand that 95%+ of the hair game is marketing stuff that doesn't work and procedures which for many cause long term harm. These marketers are simply hustling hair. If you are dealing with a marketer which is much of what you see on the forums and online you might want to rethink it all. The players have changed but the game is the same.

video

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 11/29/2018 at 08:13 AM by topcat
 11/30/2018 07:44 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

So how is this marketer with his hair able to convince so many? Simply by repetition. If you observer these online marketers they just keep repeating the same crap over and over and over again to the point where it becomes laughable.

A repair patient that I met in Belgium 10 years ago recommended a good read for me. Think Fast Think Slow by Daniel Kahneman. Understand the game many of the screen names and moderators are playing before you find yourself a victim of marketing fraud.

Yes you can sue but you can't reverse the damage only mitigate it if you are lucky.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 12/04/2018 03:01 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

So how is this marketer with his hair able to convince so many? Simply by repetition.

Yup, sadly it works REALLY well...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
Statistics
36320 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 213 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 213 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc