hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey Sean
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/12/2018 04:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/12/2018 04:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

How is your repair situation going?

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 11/13/2018 05:12 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sean let me save you some time. Your choices moving forward are very limited and since the donor itself is limited what you are trying to achieve might no longer be possible. Better to deal with the truth then to keep being lied to.

If you go to a doctor that is tied to a marketer you will keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. There are only a few doctors that have the skill for this procedure to begin with and it just so happens they are the only ones that can help to reverse the damage caused by others by performing a repair.

You reduce your risk greatly if you simply go to Belgium. Market forces are such that unless you have a very high level of skill you cannot compete in that market. So the market forces are doing the work for you. Yes I believe Dr. Bisanga is the best but of course there are others in that same country so do the research.

If you stay in North America you have no choice but to go to Dr. Cole. Has he had issues outside of outstanding skill in the past, it seems so but one must also understand many of those that are highly skilled need to compete with these loud mouth marketers that take over online forums and sites which complicates it all for those researching. It's too easy to fall prey to the marketers. One also needs to consider when someone has such a high level of skill their demands of those around them become very high. Most can't handle the heat because the fact is most people don't care what kind of work they produce. They just try to get through the day making as much as possible while doing as little as possible. No one in North America can come close the skill of Dr. Cole and he also works within the numbers which are very limited.

In my opinion those are your choices and it doesn't mean you will reach your goals. I would start by drastically lowering your expectations of the procedure itself because that is the reality. Just be thankful that you didn't initially end up in a place like Turkey.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 12/10/2018 05:22 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sean what you should consider when you finally figure out what to do is tell the clinic and the doctor you will post weekly and/or monthly updates on the progress of your repair online to as many platforms as possible. The reason you do this is it keeps everyone honest and more so only doctors that possess an extremely high level of skill are going to agree to it. I must have stated it at least a half dozen times to BHR and Dr. Bisanga and they were perfectly fine with it. It was pretty much do whatever you want they didn't have any worries. Ah..........that's just another clue to add to my list gathered over 10 years of research.

In reality my expectations were beyond realistic as long as I didn't lose any hair whatever happened happened. I could not place my mistakes listening to marketers on to someone that by all indications was extremely highly skilled and ethical.

Sean you don't seem to be doing that and I believe it to be your biggest mistake. You need to protect yourself by posting the updates regardless of if they are good or bad. When you don't do this you in fact leave the door open for others to have exactly the same experience should it not turn out well. That is partly how all this shit works. Guys don't update because it's so bad they don't know what to do and need some of the same a-holes to help them. It becomes a viscous cycle of drawing more and more young guys into it all. Did you do this on your last repair attempt did you post updates?

You also seem to be falling for these smiley face marketers in my opinion. There is only one doctor you can go to in North America and that is Cole and he in fact not even be able to help you meet your expectations because it might simply be impossible but at least someone will tell you what you are trying to achieve is impossible and you are simply being fooled by pictures.

Good luck and Turkey is absolutely not the place for anyone to be going. There are only a handful of doctors who have performed repairs on the worst cases using ethical
numbers and they are in fact only a handful because they are the most skilled doctors in the world.

Bottom line the procedure is extremely limited and many young men continue to be deceived because the long term numbers are not revealed and that is marketing fraud.

Marketers attack posters and patients that speak too much truth or they feel are a threat to their clinic/forum etc. It is yet another clue so who are these marketers and posters?

When you see posters come out of nowhere with daily updates quoting 30 years of history that should raise an eyebrow. The poster Jeandd for example raises my eyebrow does he raise your eyebrow or does it all sound like good advice to be giving young boys?

Edited: 12/10/2018 at 05:32 AM by topcat
Statistics
36291 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 218 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 219 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc