hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Pipe Bomber and his hair
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2018 01:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2018 01:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I see lots of nasty comments out there on news feeds regarding this guy's hair.

It's seems to be some type of tattoo which makes me wonder how does this affect a person's mental state. The stares he must have gotten certainly could not have been easy to deal with.

The lesson here is don't make your situation worse by signing up for what hairloss marketers are selling. They are simply in it for the money but you have to live with it.

First rule of the hairloss club............marketers are scammers aka (marketer, expert, advocate, etc) if they can get you to believe something then they have done their job.

He was infinitely better off not doing anything. He looks fine very normal. Maybe a closer cut but that's about it. Some scammer talked him into doing it. I can just imagine the pitch. Maybe he read it on the forums and got caught up in the marketing fraud.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 10/26/2018 at 03:23 PM by topcat
 10/28/2018 07:53 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I posted countless times over the years on how the shine coming off the top of one's head when combined with the pretend hair ink dots will look bizarre. It doesn't match what the human eye perceives as natural which means in the brain's of others you are a threat.

The brain looks for that which stands out. Which marketer was this guy listening to that talked up the ink dot hair? Which doctor did this to this guy's head? How did this affect his mental state and are those that did this to him for money somehow responsible?

Understand what marketers are about and how they work the online scene.

I can only imagine what was going through this guy's mind when he looked into the mirror. Don't let it be you next.

No wonder this guy became homeless. How exactly is this guy supposed to find or maintain employment looking like this while trying to stay sane at the same time. Maybe he is the guy that posted about walking into an office meeting and someone yelling out "what the f*** did you do to your head" no he is not the guy because that victim had the sense to laser it off using the pico laser. Now all he needs to worry about is being diagnosed with cancer like the poster Lorenzo. But at least in the mean time he can function normally.

He also had a transplant from what is being reported. Wouldn't shock me if this was the tipping point.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 10/28/2018 at 12:47 PM by topcat
 10/28/2018 05:26 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Also looks like the guy juiced pretty hard, abnormally large traps back in 02
 10/30/2018 04:33 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes this guy probably was hanging out with guys that were doing or talking about steroids and fell into the trap of doing the same. One must be careful about the information they expose themselves to and stay aware. We are wired to follow the herd regardless of what many believe so be careful who you follow.

These marketers would have you believe constantly talking about hair, tweaking your hairline with more surgery, tattooing your head, transplanting plucked hair, growing hair with Acell, going to Turkey for hair transplantation and/or repair, having a giant scar on the back of your head while transplanting the thickest darkest hairs into your hairline and taking hairloss pills that will destroy your body long term is all normal. So they are constantly preoccupied with it because something is not right with them or they are running some kind of scam. Meanwhile when it's posted 10 years ago that it's better to go with a very small FUE procedure if anything in case you decide you want to walk away from it all. This in fact was labeled by the marketers as bad advice and the same douche bags in the industry called it a dangerous message. How absurd but young guys were still believing these scammers and now they have the c-section scars on the back of their heads. That should be a wake up call for those reading.

Most of these online scammers do not have your best interests in mind. Don't end up like the pipe bomber and if you don't think it can't happen in some form you are completely clueless and need to simply gather more information that is not coming from scammers.

These online outlets should change their tattoo your head sections to become a pipe bomber or get some brain cancer section. The reality is they really don't care.

The pipe bomber looked like a young Tony Soprano in the 2002 picture. It's a good look all he needed was someone to tell him. Yes hair is good too within reason but don't fall into the obsessive trap the scammers have put out there for you to follow.

Watch the marketers work the young boys for at least a couple of years before you consider sticking your toe in the water.

Edited: 10/30/2018 at 05:20 AM by topcat
Statistics
36291 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 229 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 229 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc