hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lacy bras for men
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/28/2018 06:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/28/2018 06:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Is it normal for a man to wear make up, dresses and now bras? Only if you can lower testosterone/fertility rates over the last 50+ years by 50% or more while driving up depression, cancer, etc. Then the social engineering done through entertainment and the MSM becomes very normal. Understand the process of how behavior is manipulated. How many PR pieces for HT have you seen in these newspapers very often using celebrities as the lure. Stay alert.

It works the same way with hair loss. Many of the marketers try to create a behavior hoping you will copy it. This does not mean a hair transplant or medications are not an option it just means stay aware of those that are trying to manipulate you.

The human brain is genetically wired to copy behavior when amongst the tribe. If online forums are your tribe then that could become a problem if you don't understand what is happening.

Lacy bra

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 08/29/2018 04:10 PM

Author Icon
taco
Prolific Poster

Wasnt that a Seinfeld episode?
 08/31/2018 06:56 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes I do remember the Seinfeld episode when I was a TV watcher.......manzeire or something.

Marketers will approach the lacy bra a couple of ways.

I wasn't mentally equipped to deal with big man breasts so I bought the lacy man bra. It changed my life I feel so much better and younger. People compliment all the time on how good I look. They say something is different but they can't put their finger on it. (wink wink) it's the man bra.

Other marketers might tell you they don't personally wear the bra because they are not quite ready for it. Their man breasts are not big enough yet and a tight fitting T-shirt hides it all so they are feeling good for the moment. And of course should their man boobs become larger they will sign up for the lacy man bra.

Or they might go with the "which one is better the lacy man bra or the regular man bra" as if wearing the man bra was a foregone conclusion. That part doesn't need to be questioned only which one are we going to choose. Pssst..........if you go to Turkey you can get the man bra for .03 just saying.

Very often the reality is quite different.

Someone asks............hey are you wearing a f***ing bra? The guy feels uncomfortable and lucky for him it's reversible. He can take the bra off and pretend it never happened.

Not so much with surgery so be careful.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/31/2018 at 07:43 AM by topcat
 09/02/2018 09:36 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I think lingerie brand HommeMystere are trying to corner the transvestite market, yes they are always trying to expand the female products to men but other than the soyboys/metrosexuals I can't see it happening any time soon - thank Dog...

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
Statistics
36352 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 113 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 113 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc