hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: catching up, something new out there already?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2018 03:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2018 03:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
caco
Accomplished Poster

I'm sorry to be brief I just have many years of not joining this forum

But mostly is the same like 10 years ago

I just wanted to know if there is already something good out there, a new treatment to join the big 3???

-- Minoxidil
-- Ketoconazol
-- Finasteride
-- ???
-- ???
-- ???
 08/17/2018 01:57 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

Well there is Dutasteride - but whether you would describe it as 'good' or not is a matter of opinion

Other than that not really, no...

There is always lots of talk and 'incredible results' on mice - and of course everything is still happening "within 5 years"

-------------------------
A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 08/18/2018 10:43 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I think the next big thing you will see in the ht industry is pico lasering to remove all the hair dots people have signed up for. You can pick up a machine for about 10K and maybe charge $1000 a pop. Pay it off it a couple of weeks and maybe buy a few more. Hire a couple of nice looking broads to work the operation and set up on the far side of town under a different name. Get these guys coming and going.

Of course normal people would not do this because we think normal and not like a marketer.

Caco what we know for sure is that new treatments are in fact without a doubt coming..........we just don't know when so young guys should do what makes sense.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 08/19/2018 07:14 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: topcat

I think the next big thing you will see in the ht industry is pico lasering to remove all the hair dots people have signed up for.

I am not happy about this Topcat, I like to think of myself as the most cynical but you are usurping my position

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 08/20/2018 01:46 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I am not happy about this Topcat, I like to think of myself as the most cynical but you are usurping my position

I don't know that I would consider myself cynical more like spreading the love. Truth is love and that is such a positive message.

For exmaple:

The majority of ht doctors that have hair loss have NOT had a ht, why?

The majority of ht doctors out of the very small minority that have had a ht transplant have results that are less then appealing, why?

The average available donor capacity for most will be around 5,000 fu while losing 20,000+ fu long term giving them 25% restoration or less long term. What exactly are these marketers and posters that work the young boys talking about?

Etc, etc, etc these are simply truths and of course there are hundreds more.

So I'm thinking maybe after the ht marketers work the tattoo removal angle they move into offering up the chemo for those that have now shocked their system with the pico laser which has pushed all that ink into the lymph system at once. Of course they need a doctor as a front so maybe do something like the Turkish model. Then after the chemo maybe get into full cap wigs. Understanding how a marketer thinks is not being cynical it's just explaining the dark side of human nature in a positive way.

I like to watch which marketers are pushing which doctors. What they do and how posts that are created are connected.

The marketers and fake posters/groomers are living in a glass fish bowl.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/20/2018 at 05:17 AM by topcat
 08/21/2018 04:05 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I was just joshing with you Topcat

08/22/2018 02:01 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I was just joshing with you Topcat

It's all good just passing on some thoughts.

Edited: 08/22/2018 at 05:40 AM by topcat
 08/24/2018 10:38 PM

Author Icon
caco
Accomplished Poster

marketers
 08/26/2018 06:26 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

marketers

Yes marketers. The procedure is limited enough but it's the marketers that make the industry seedy. If you need a marketer to sell your procedure and skill guess what..........it's a red flag.

I should have known at 23 that the consultant was actually a marketer but most at that age at least back then didn't know what was going on. The guy had a giant huge ass combover and I shit you not his name was Dick how fitting. This guy was equivalent to a groomer for a pedophile and much of what you see happening online are groomers working the young boys that might be feeling some insecurity. It's pathetic to watch but when the info is manipulated its marketing fraud and that is where most can sue. You can't sue for a poor outcome it's just not feasible but you can sue big time for marketing fraud.

If a doctor is heavily tied to a marketer there is a very good chance that the doctor is 2nd tier or worse for sure. These type of doctors need to be talked up to create the illusion of someone that has integrity and skill. Here is the thing once a 2nd tier doctor is in the stable it becomes a ball and chain around their neck. If they decide to cut ties and go it alone there is a good chance they will now be treated like a piece of crap because they left the stable. All of a sudden they are being talked about like a two bit whore.

What does this say about doctors that sign up to be treated like whores? They are willing to take very high risks so ask yourself if that sounds appealing when stated in those terms.

Monsanto just lost huge case $290M+ with only 8000 more cases to go and that only the beginning. Their strategy was deny, deny, deny. Now the 2 tier players are finding out what happens as General Mills is next on the list. It all takes time.

Edited: 08/26/2018 at 08:02 AM by topcat
Statistics
36346 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 214 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 214 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc