hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Scientists reverse aging-associated skin wrinkles and hair loss in a mouse model
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/21/2018 10:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/21/2018 10:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes I understand this is in a mouse and we have been there before. The post is simply meant to pass on the information while we also observe just how med/tech is moving very, very fast.

Message is if you can wait.............wait. Cutting out pieces of skin and moving them around may be viewed as barbaric in hindsight. And for Godsake do not inject ink into your head be a little smarter then the slick talking marketers out there because you have the information.

Marketers and the dozens of screen names you see out there should be telling you the same and if not then start asking yourself why. Also ask yourself why do they continually hound those that have had poor results with their doctors. Is that a form of marketing fraud and when you manipulate content do you now take full responsibility for all the content? Keep asking yourself questions.

Scientists reverse aging-associated skin wrinkles and hair loss in a mouse model

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 07/21/2018 at 02:48 PM by topcat
 07/22/2018 08:54 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

I wouldn't put any stock into mice trials
 07/28/2018 07:07 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

For skin/wrinkles there are several studies that show how Butylated hydroxytoluene (bht) works to slow skin aging. It has something to do with crosslinking, oxidation, and UV absorption. It doesn't reverse aging but it keeps things from getting worse. This was the only one I could find but there's others out there that explain it in better detail:

https://books.google.com/books?id=GIFBEVuVAt4C&pg=PA75&lpg=PA75&dq=Butylated+hydroxytoluene+bht+skin+aging&source=bl&ots=naV-eU7zm9&sig=gx_ig-YJH7yvLHIqNMqvCPocIaE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjlz-GJmcPcAhXpqFkKHWweB3I4HhDoATAEegQIBBAB

There's a lot of scare stories about cancer etc. on the internet regarding bht but I've been taking it for years on and off (350mgs) to ward off the flu and other nasties with zero side effects.

It does absolutely nothing for hair in case anyone is wondering.
 07/29/2018 05:57 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I do remember reading about food preservatives as a way of actually preserving the body back in 1982 in the book "Life Extension A Practical Approach" and I believe BHT was mentioned. I never used it but sure they may be something to it. My preference is the fat soluble vitamins A, D, and especially K2. There is something to all of it if one observes primitive societies and their diet's effect on skin/teeth and facial structure.

For example both these women are the same age One is a vegetarian while the other eats a high fat nutrient dense diet comprised of pastured animal proteins/fat.

Thanks for the post X I will read up on BHT maybe the same chemical is available in food in a natural state.

Of course one can select just the right photo to prove a point but over all from my observations over years I believe this to be true. Most especially when I see some of the farmers I deal with that consume a pastured high fat diet.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 07/29/2018 09:08 PM

Author Icon
SeanFUE
Regular Poster

Healthy high protein diet can definitely keep you looking healthier it seems. Ive noticed some vegetarians have really dark under eye circles and look older. Could this be from lack of protein intake?
 07/30/2018 04:24 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

The one on the right also has a diet high in cocaine and other drugs if I remember correctly, maybe she just hast better genes.
 07/30/2018 06:00 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

one on the right also has a diet high in cocaine and other drugs if I remember correctly, maybe she just hast better genes.

Sure genes matter most definitely and some people can get away with boozing and drugs then all of a sudden it hits them. I have seen it time and time again over the years especially with the boozers.

Healthy high protein diet can definitely keep you looking healthier it seems. Ive noticed some vegetarians have really dark under eye circles and look older. Could this be from lack of protein intake?

Hard to say sometimes it's just an electrolyte imbalance. For example puffy eyes too much sodium/carbs not enough potassium and dark circles could be not enough sodium or maybe someone that simply doesn't get enough sleep.

Yes higher protein from food as it tied in with fat and the fat soluble vitamins. Stay way from protein supplements in my opinion. Complete garbage but good if you want to make money and don't having a problem treating people like suckers. That why you see so many podcasts monetize with supplements. People buy into it.

Edited: 07/30/2018 at 06:07 PM by topcat
 07/31/2018 03:40 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Just checked a recent photo with and without makeup, big difference! Where the other lady isn't wearing any makeup.
 07/31/2018 04:27 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Just checked a recent photo with and without makeup, big difference! Where the other lady isn't wearing any makeup.

Okay she is older, not wearing make up and has lost weight so I will agree with you.

Overall I base my opinion on what I have seen in person of those that consume a higher fat diet and there is also the research of Weston A. Price.

If someone thinks a vegetarian diet is healthy long term I would disagree. But if that is what someone chooses it's better than eating processed foods and being a boozer. I also get the whole not wanting to harm animals thing.

Higher fat diet as it's naturally found in food and not processed vegetable oils.

You can also test it for yourself. Eat a dozen or more raw pastured eggs, a lb of lightly cooked beef liver or a healthy serving of raw pastured butter and you will notice a difference in the texture of your skin the next day. I have no doubt been doing it for too long.

Edited: 07/31/2018 at 04:44 PM by topcat
 07/31/2018 07:37 PM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I totally agree with you on high fat lifestyle or diet whatever you want to call it, nigella is just a bad example. It seems to me that asians are a better example of looking young longer, maybe it's the bone broth they consume daily or that the carbs they consume are mainly rice which seems to be a good choice.
Topcat have you ever thought about doing genetic testing to see what foods would be best for you? I'm interested in the site 23andme it's only around $100 might be worth a look.
 08/01/2018 01:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Somebody asked me about the testing as they were telling me about their own.

Too much risk if of it being used for nefarious purposes was my thought and that is all starting to come out now.

Although Chris Masterjohn has something very in depth which involves blood testing

08/01/2018 01:56 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Do mean in terms of identity fraud? Could you explain further please?
 08/01/2018 02:25 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

Just checked the terms and conditions, absolutely ridiculous.
 08/01/2018 04:10 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

For some it may not be a concern. If you have a family member that has already had testing then it probably doesn't matter because the information is already in a data base. It's too Orwellian for me and many don't see the prison system that is being built around humanity at least that is my opinion.

Gizmodo

Business Insider

Fortune

Criminal caught with relative's DNA testing in data base

I would try Chris Masterjohn's program as another option. He also tells you what the numbers should be and you can learn what you need to do.

Masterjohn

Edited: 08/01/2018 at 12:30 PM by topcat
Statistics
36346 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 241 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 241 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc