hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Get Plenty of Sun
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/04/2018 04:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/04/2018 04:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Get Plenty of Sun it's good for your hair.

When the warmth of the Sun feels so good on your skin that you crave it most especially after a long winter if you live in a Northern latitude that is instinctive. Your brain understands the importance and moves you in the right direction all you need to do is listen to it and not marketers.

All the information is out there and has been out there for years but it's in books. The body needs Sun in order to produce the maximum amount of vitamin D in the body and that is critical for so many functions including hair growth. It all works together with food most especially when the fat soluble vitamins are consumed through pastured products where the A and K all work in conjunction.

You can avoid so many diseases simply by exposing yourself to the Sun but that does not mean you can eat the crap marketers are selling you.

Here is just a small sample of some good reads with dozens and dozens more but this is a good start. One of those books is for the marketers..........get yourself ready.

Go out and get some sun it's good for you and your hair.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 07/04/2018 at 04:50 AM by topcat
 07/05/2018 12:21 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Many in the hair transplant industry will tell you to stay out of the sun because they are concerned about you.

They will then offer to inject ink into your head because they are concerned about you.

Give it some long hard thought and observe it all before making any decisions. Use logic and not emotion.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 07/06/2018 12:52 AM

Author Icon
tommo
Prolific Poster

I remember asking you about this years ago! You posted a really good study and it totally change my attitude towards the sun in general. It seems that a lot of the good benefits come from far red and infrared, you could also purchase one of these joovve lights ( not sure if the spelling is correct) to get maximum benefit if you can't always get out in the sun.
 07/06/2018 03:32 AM

Author Icon
jazzb
Accomplished Poster

This is true, thank you for the positive feedback I been enjoying the sun so much recently, love it .
 07/07/2018 06:18 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

Another great post Topcat - bravo.

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 07/08/2018 04:00 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Another great post Topcat - bravo.

Thank you I think more and more people are beginning to wake up most especially since the information landscape has changed. Now anyone can create and publish whether it's a book, video, podcast etc.

So many examples out there today with cholesterol being one. The outrage is starting to grow as more and more are putting content out there and the masses are realizing it was all a big lie. It's too bad because the real information has been in books for years but I also understand that it's work to read a book and that is where the marketers simply have taken advantage.

Another great example is Jordan Perterson because he is an influencer. He changed his diet and something happened. All the auto immune issues he was experiencing disappeared. He lost 50+ lbs with zero effort and most importantly he is completely off all his meds for depression. That has always been known at least by me. Was it an anomaly I don't believe so and his daughter experienced the same results. He is now a huge threat to a multi billion dollar industry that destroys lives by getting people to believe they need to be on anti depressants when it's something in their environment that is creating it all. Simply remove and the problem disappears and very often it's their diet.

In fact I have posted that over the years and you know what the ht marketers that constantly post on these forums did they attacked both me and the message because that is how they operate they don't want someone posting that is actually honest and trying to help others. Their days are numbered.

The Sun also raises serotonin and testosterone levels two simple ways to feel good and avoid depression. If you feel good you have less anxiety and if you have less anxiety chances are hair becomes less of a worry.

Nobody wants to be negative but sometimes we have to point things out for the young guys. If they listen to the ht marketers they could easily start popping pills for depression when that is bad advice that can easily destroy their life long term.

Edited: 07/08/2018 at 04:33 AM by topcat
 07/11/2018 05:39 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Here are a couple of excerpts from "The Calcium Paradox" The importance of the sun cannot be overstated. All the fat soluble vitamins work together A, D, and K and it's critical to your health. All these marketers out there that create this illusion of goodness by helping you with health advice along with their hair adivice are either full of crap or simply clueless. Same goes for these doctors that are hustling whey protein along with the toxic ink injections into the head.

Whey protein has been stripped of anything that is really valuable and its exactly why it was a waste product before someone figured out how to make money from it. If you are drinking that crap over time the calcium without the fat soluble vitamins will build up as plaque in your joints and arteries that is if the cancer from the estrogens in the milk it came from doesn't get you first. All this information has been out there for at least 100 years but only in books. It's exactly why I raise hens and eat pastured eggs.........they are high in A, D, and especially K2 which all works together with the sun. Marketers are shit regardless of the industry and that is the lesson to be learned here. That talk crap because it makes them money. It doesn't benefit you.

This is also valuable information when it comes to family members. Sorry but the majority of doctors are clueless. They are simply cogs in a medical system that is owned. If you don't have the information you are at a distinct disadvantage and the costs are very high............life or death.

So if you are wondering how I can eat a dozen eggs a day for close to 20 years and 2-3 dozen egg during one year and increase both my health and performance you now have a better understanding. Marketers are liars and in this case the money amounts to at least a trillion dollars with one type of medication alone. Add the rest in and now we are really talking about some money.

Edited: 07/11/2018 at 05:48 AM by topcat
 07/12/2018 01:56 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

And which organ is loaded with K2?

The pancreas.

What inhibits the growth of pancreatic cancer cells?

K2

K2 works with the vitamin D in the body that is mostly produced by the sun along with the other fat soluble vitamins.

Does the HT industry's advice on staying out of the sun make sense when you look at all the evidence as it has unfolded over time and written in books?

No

Do some people die from pancreatic cancer?

Yes probably 90% once diagnosed from there it's about 11 months.

Marketers are caught up with making money. It becomes an addiction like booze and gambling for them. Eventually it comes back to bite them in the ass. Advice from marketers is bad advice. The same guys that will encourage you to inject ink into your head. Pick up a book and get some sun. What good is money if you are dead?

Why don't you have any of this information? Because most of the info out there that is easily accessible is simply marketing.

Naturally occurring K vitamins inhibit pancreatic cancer cell survival

Edited: 07/12/2018 at 02:04 AM by topcat
Statistics
36352 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 107 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 107 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc