hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Example of an ethical hair transplant
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/20/2018 09:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/20/2018 09:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

No GQ hairline, no temple points, numbers that make sense and leaving the crown untouched if necessary because that is the true math of the procedure. The GQ portfolio we often see with young guys depicted is in fact marketing fraud if the numbers are not fully disclosed in a way the consumer can understand them.

Guys still hoping for the super dense hairline don't understand the math nor do they understand the marketers that work the industry.

The majority of hair transplant doctors suffer from the Dunning-Krueger effect. Their same incompetence in performing the procedure is the same incompetence which leads them to believe they are actually doing great work and/or are ethical.

HS link

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 06/24/2018 07:54 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

When you are viewing online results you want to understand the math. If the math looks right then the doctor might be a consideration. If the math does not add up long term because the donor is so limited then you have to assume the patient is a victim of marketing fraud because someone simply did not explain the math to him.

If you are using online sources and you view dozens upon dozens of new threads posted on a daily/weekly basis there is a very good chance you are are simply looking at fake news. Threads created to draw most especially the young guys in so be careful. If you can consider this point when you read online sources you may begin to see the patterns then ask who is posting all of this? Who are all these people and is any of this real? Some are in fact so over the top with new threads it borders on the absurd.

If a doctor is bashed online that too might be fake news. What marketers will sometimes do is use this method as a subtle form of extortion. In fact I just read one the other day and I have to ask myself is this real or something else. The marketers can make it go away if the doctor pays up. There is just way too much to know about the industry and the procedure itself but most importantly understand the math because the math does not lie. For most you are replacing 20,000 fu lost long term with 5,000 fu or less from a very limited donor area. You are cutting out pieces of skin no different then cutting out pieces of skin from your face the room for error is zero. If you don't understand the comparison then you don't understand the procedure because you are basically dealing with see through hair, it has to be perfect.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 06/25/2018 03:26 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

I agree that is an honest pictorial of what might realistically be achieved with 2,000 grafts - a very decent result - but of course not a WOW result the fanboys are expecting !

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 06/28/2018 08:46 PM

Author Icon
SeanFUE
Regular Poster

Clearly an ethical hair transplant.

No shockloss, no donor decimatiom, decent yield for the coverage area and number of grafts used. Sometimes a person wishes they can turn back time. No donor halo here. No extreme see through effect. He must be happy.

Great work.
 06/30/2018 04:38 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes Sean and more importantly if you were to look at Dr. Cole's body of work spanning decades you will find a common theme and that theme is ethical numbers.

I brought this same topic up on another forum pointing out Dr. Cole, Bernstein, and Woods as examples of those that work within the limits. The poster 22 year old boy Jeandd bad mouthed them all. So why is that and what's going on? Who is this person and why does he give a young reader the impression that they have big numbers in the bank and to do it now when history clearly shows this not to be true? If you were a desperate 22 year old would you be a believer? There is a good chance you would because your mental state would be such that you are no longer thinking logically and only emotively.

I don't mention Dr. Bisanga much because what the marketers like to do is insinuate I have some hidden agenda which is not the case. I think he is the best I the world because he not only has the skill and ethics but he has the right temperment for me and as a repair patient I would settle for nothing less hence why I waited 10 years.

Dr. Cole on the other hand is the most experienced FUE doctor in the USA regardless of what anyone tells you. If they tell you different then they are a liar plain and simple. His work speaks for itself. Is he the perfect person? It's really hard to judge because we don't know what is going on in someone's head or their personal life. Perfection often demands things be done a certain way with no room for deviation and that does not fit the personalities of many people that are required to be part of a team. One also has to remember the industry is loaded with marketers that are looking to feast off off of the work of another. The issue then becomes the doctors with the most experience and skill that put in the work just like any other field are not looking to have a parasite attached to them and that's a big clue. So imagine now having to contend with a marketer who may paint you in a poor light because it suits their needs. The need to line their pockets without having to put in the hours and hours of work. It takes years to figure most of this out and if one has used up their donor then very often it's just too late and they will have to wait for something better to come along which seems to be happening and is just a matter of time.

When the truth is consistently put out there and the marketers begin to lash out and that's the tell.

Edited: 06/30/2018 at 07:55 AM by topcat
Statistics
36331 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 119 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 119 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc