hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: SMP Disaster.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2018 06:44 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2018 06:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
wylie
Prolific Poster

Let this be a warning to those considering SMP. It's not a decision to take lightly, you have to make sure you know what you are getting in to, and more importantly, you have to know that who you are seeing is experienced. I would never use it as a stand alone option, only as a filler.

He is looking at expensive and painful removal of something awful.

YouTube (Skip to 20:00 to see result)

-------------------------
In the 80's, doctors routinely sent their patients home with 5 mm plugs in rows across their head and told them they would be looking great in no time. Don't believe someone because they have 'Dr.' in front of their name. Greed can make anyone lie.

Edited: 05/26/2018 at 06:57 PM by wylie
 05/27/2018 02:16 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes know what you are getting into. The poster and ht industry worker Lorenzo believes his hair tattoo caused a recurrence of cancer in his body that traveled to his brain. So where exactly does the disappearing ink go? Below a picture of a lymph node, part of your body's defense system against cancer. The black shit is ink trapped inside the node which hinders the flow of lymph fluid.

If you believe the marketers and you believe this is okay then that's a personal decision but I believe it to be absolute shit.

Marketers do not care about you regardless of the industry. What hair tattoos allow them to do is make easy money and once again prey on repair patients. When the cancer comes they will be long gone in most cases.

This young man in the video just had a massive amount of ink disappear into his system. Hopefully he will be okay long term but often it's just a matter of time before the mistakes of our past begin to haunt us.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/27/2018 at 06:33 AM by topcat
 05/27/2018 08:30 AM

Author Icon
wylie
Prolific Poster

The guy in the video had 5 sessions to remove that ridiculous SMP job. While I agree with you in large part about the temporary ink ending up in your lymph nodes, I personally would only recommend using ink on strip scars at this point, and I doubt I would ever recommend the disappearing ink to anyone, based on the lack of long term studies regarding how this ink exits your body.

I will add that blaming a recurrence of cancer (that is, cancer returning, not a rare phenomenon amongst cancer patients) on a tattoo is just as much of an educated guess as what happens to the disappearing ink from temporary SMP.

I've not seen any empirical studies that show disappearing ink ends up in ones lymph nodes, and, like you, I don't believe these marketers who tell you it just vanishes. Most of this industry is predicated on lying to you, and always has been.

In the 80's, doctors routinely sent their patients home with 5 mm plugs in rows across their head and told them they would be looking great in no time. Don't believe someone because they have 'Dr.' in front of their name. Greed can make anyone lie.
 05/27/2018 08:37 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Most of this industry is predicated on lying to you, and always has been.

Absolutely and if either you or me had been given honest information oh so long ago neither one of us would be here having this exchange but it was all kept hidden just as it is today.

Same way of doing business for most and the marketing scumbags are even worse. Many have already exposed their hand now it's just a matter of informing others.

And no we do not have proof in hand more of those who had tattoos with the disappearing ink that get diagnosed or not should have a lymph node biopsied. If they got their information from a forum and that forum actively massages the information that forum has a huge liability in a court of law.

Someone needs to tell Lorenzo to consult a lawyer and have some nodes biopsided. If there is ink in the nodes it could easily result in a multi million dollar lawsuit which he is certainly entitled to while helping others avoid the same fate.

Here a couple of postings from the Truth About Cancer forums. You simply cannot clog up your lymphatic system with ink. It depends on body movement to keep the lymph flowing and ink creates an obstruction when it is lodged in the nodes.

Kelly
June 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM
I am in the process of having a tattoo removed. I am having it done through a clinic that uses a substance called Tepersol (spelling?). Tepersol is unique in that it draws the ink out of the body, whereas laser treatments drive the ink into the body, and then your body has to detoxify the ink and eliminate it. So far the process with the Tepersol has worked well for me and I like that it is drawing the ink OUT instead of driving the ink in. I encourage people NOT to get tattooed.

Keith
June 13, 2016 at 5:25 AM
Three years ago lymph nodes swelled in my neck groin and arm pits and I had episodes of night sweats and weight loss. Study of a surgically removed node from my neck revealed non hodgkin's lymphoma and a CT scan reveled widespread disease internally within the lymphatic system. Black tattoo pigment was found in the center of the lymph node. I have tattoos on both arms the last of which was added over 15 years earlier. Looking at the make up of these inks it strikes me as likely this stuff has contributed to my situation. I am in the UK and am using the Gerson Therapy coffee enemas and all that to recover my health. No more tattoos for me. Mum always said they were a bad idea!

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/27/2018 at 08:55 AM by topcat
 07/18/2018 04:29 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

What all these young guys need to understand that we didn't know several decades ago was that they are all entitled to damages if they have been harmed by this industry. You can't really expect to sue for a bad result and expect to win anything. Even if you do the costs involved usually make it not worth the trouble.

What you can sue for is marketing fraud and that is where you are going to find the real compensation. If you can join a small class action that's great if not sometimes you will have to go it alone. But marketing fraud should it apply is where young guys that have been damaged need to start looking. Do you feel like you were not given all the information? Do you feel like some of the advice given by the industry online was not truthful? There are dozens of questions that need to be answered.

If you have been following the Johnson & Johnson case with baby powder how does the judgment for the plaintiffs go from $417M to $4.69B because that is where the real compensation is to be found. It's in the fraud. Were these women embarrassed because they were putting baby powder on the coochie and ended up with cancer? IDK probably not but even if they were they needed to get past it and be compensated. There is a lesson in there for anyone that has been damaged by anything.

$4.69B divided by 22.............do the math. Hopefully you have not been harmed but if you have then you do need to be compensated and sometimes the compensation can be so astronomical that it boggles the mind. You will in fact not have to work another day in your life should you choose and that can help ease some of your pain. The punitive damages also sends a message to those willing to delve into the area of marketing fraud. Hopefully we will see more online on what you need to do and how to get involved maybe even on the forums.

Johnson & Johnson case

Edited: 07/18/2018 at 06:34 PM by topcat
Statistics
36346 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 229 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 229 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc