hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Asia Argento's speech and hairloss
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/25/2018 03:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/25/2018 03:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Take Asia Argento's speech and the same can be applied to the online forums and the ht industry. The forums became the hunting grounds for the marketers and many of the forums allowed it while even participating behind the scenes. Many were harmed and the fraud like many other frauds brings out those that have been harmed once they understand it all. This is what class actions are all about groups coming forward as one.

It's a very short 1 minute speech speaking about how the film festivals became hunting grounds for the predators who were the industry insiders. Many who had been around long enough knew exactly what was going on but they said nothing. They just offered up those young innocents in complete silence. This is what some people will do if they think they can make some money but of course not everyone and those that don't usually don't last in the industry at least the film industry.

This is something to think about while reading anything online.

Smiley face Weinstein..............what a scumbag

Asia's speech

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/26/2018 at 07:26 AM by topcat
 05/26/2018 04:48 PM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

The problem is that it is a little bit more complicated than that - some of the women who have come forward are the ones that cooperated with the quid pro quo "sexual favours for acting roles" affairs, they got parts that they would not otherwise have got and they sometimes even took financial payoffs at a later date. The women (and men) who I feel sorry for are the ones who didn't cooperate and whose careers were terminated as a result - they basically had to leave the industry and we won't know who they are.

I also find it a bit rich that people like Meryl Streep are a key part of the #MeToo movement when they stood up and applauded Roman Polanski - a known child molestor.

A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 05/27/2018 02:24 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes in some cases when you play along with douche bags you need to own your decisions each case is different. Kind of like ht doctors that play along with marketing fraud on forums. When they decide they don't want to go along with the fraud any longer they can't complain because now instead of the marketers talking shit about patients and inventing multiple screen names to attack them they start talking shit about the doctors that no longer pay them. The doctors have to own it. If they were that stupid to not know they were dealing with douche bags and that eventually it might be their turn then maybe that is their karma. When you are dealing with marketers you could very well be treated like a whore one day it's just out in the open now before they might have just been in denial.

Those researching hair loss solutions should just observe and be patient. Tech is moving way too fast and the ht marketers will be a relic this is why the industry is becoming so desperate. They just aren't signing up like they use to, too much info available today.

People are starting to understand that very few doctors can cut out 5000 pieces of skin from the back and sides of your head then place them in holes they cut out into the skin at the front of your head. Yes the hair can cover up all that potentially distorted skin but very often it can't and when the hairs are too thick and dark while sometime going in the wrong direction, misplaced or a host of other issues it can draw even more unwanted attention to your hairline. There is no list of dozens of doctors it's fake very few can perform the procedure with skill and ethics.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 05/27/2018 at 05:03 AM by topcat
Statistics
36346 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 211 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 211 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc