hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Oliver Stone's message to the hair transplant industry.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/22/2017 06:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/22/2017 06:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Oliver Stone's message for the hair transplant industry.

I think we can take Oliver Stone's message here and apply it to the hair transplant industry too. I have posted about information systems in the past and it's not a surprise that the only ones who attacked the message were the marketers. Oliver Stone is trying to convey a message and many before him have also tried. It's about a system that controls the information and thus controls what you believe. They create a lot of destruction along the way as they enrich themselves and many are kept in the system by greed and/or blackmail. Is it the hair transplant industry or something else? Or it is simply a system that can be applied to anything if one wants to control the truth and enrich themselves at the cost of others?

BTW what is wrong with Oliver's hair transplant.............nothing. It's represents reality when the angles, hair style, and lighting change. It's the angle, hair style and lighting the marketers don't show you. Does Oliver care? No.............there are more important things going on in life then hair. Can you learn something from the message? Let's hope so and part of that message is that most of the marketers are deceiving you.

Oliver Stone's 3 minute message

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
Statistics
36095 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 239 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 239 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc